Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The question thrown at Trump today about "leading an independent campaign" was Fox's final attempt to sabotage the man.

They are attempting to see if that question is going to lose Trumps fanbase.

The thing that is absolutely clear is that this exposed the media for what it is and the internet is exploding with "Death to foxnews"

People are not understanding that the question he was posed is the biggest question in the entirety of the nomination.

If trumps fan base falls and his independent campaign even claims a few % the dems win.

The GOP will have no choice but to nominate Trump because if they don't they will lose the election.

Trump knows this and put his on the table and called their bluff.

Remember this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will bet you $5000, ELE, whatever the you want, etc, that Trump is not the Republican nominee.

If you seriously think he has a chance in , you're a naive dumb cunt

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump or Bust

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You two white supremacists are dip s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trumps is an asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Ted Cruz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im rooting for Trump....he's the best thing to happen to Dems in a long time....the Republicans brought this on themselves with all of their hate speech, race baiting, demagoguery, anti-muslim birther bull ....when you're inherently wicked and evil you reap what you sow and like the good Rev Wright said..... the cows are now coming home to roost....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump never had a chance at the nomination and he knew that well before he threw his hair into to ring.
    But he also knew he'd get plenty of media attention and also win the hearts of those like m>s.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where Repubicans get is so frkn wrong:

Run government like a business...
    Does any Republican realize how incredibly stupid this is? Any Republican on this board get the utter nonsense of this, dare I call it, a thought? Implying Republicans are actually thinking... dangerous.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does any Republican realize how incredibly stupid this is? Any Republican on this board get the utter nonsense of this, dare I call it, a thought? Implying Republicans are actually thinking... dangerous.
    VRWC/BigCorp decades long propaganda has led many people to believe corporate life, business is the highest form of human activity, achievement, and that all organizations, ins utions should be run as businesses, with the top people being (over)paid. So taxpayers' schools, universities, hospitals, etc get screwed up and run for-profit, with maximized revenue, minimized costs, products, margins, but the main objective is that the top people get really well paid and everybody below is enslaved, screwed towards that objective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VRWC/BigCorp decades long propaganda has led many people to believe corporate life, business is the highest form of human activity, achievement, and that all organizations, ins utions should be run as businesses, with the top people being (over)paid. So taxpayers' schools, universities, hospitals, etc get screwed up and run for-profit, with maximized revenue, minimized costs, products, margins, but the main objective is that the top people get really well paid and everybody below is enslaved, screwed towards that objective.
    It would be quite humorous if a Democrat stepped off the panhandling street and ran garnering a large % of the early vote forcing Hillary to respond. " I'm running on the free cell phone platform".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question thrown at Trump today about "leading an independent campaign" was Fox's final attempt to sabotage the man.

They are attempting to see if that question is going to lose Trumps fanbase.

The thing that is absolutely clear is that this exposed the media for what it is and the internet is exploding with "Death to foxnews"

People are not understanding that the question he was posed is the biggest question in the entirety of the nomination.

If trumps fan base falls and his independent campaign even claims a few % the dems win.

The GOP will have no choice but to nominate Trump because if they don't they will lose the election.

Trump knows this and put his on the table and called their bluff.

Remember this
    He said it clearly -- it's all about leverage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump would probably get assassinated before the dinosaur GOP bosses allow him to win.

Too bad. He'd make a better president that Bish, Rubio or any of the other turds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Running it "like a business" is what made health care the screwed up mess that needs to be fixed now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be quite humorous if a Democrat stepped off the panhandling street and ran garnering a large % of the early vote forcing Hillary to respond. " I'm running on the free cell phone platform".
    St Ronnie started the "Obamaphone" program. GFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    St Ronnie started the "Obamaphone" program. GFY
    You can handle the Republican appeal to the simpletons but not the Democrats doing the same thing.
    You have lo live with your giant contradictory self.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump would probably get assassinated before the dinosaur GOP bosses allow him to win.

Too bad. He'd make a better president that Bish, Rubio or any of the other turds.
    B Fkn S

He has no fkn clue what he would do. Boots would make a better president.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Running it "like a business" is what made health care the screwed up mess that needs to be fixed now.
    Back in the kitchen with you Maria lopez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think John Kasich is the GOPs best and most electable candidate, but I think Donald Trump is their second best candidate (not electable though).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think John Kasich is the GOPs best and most electable candidate, but I think Donald Trump is their second best candidate (not electable though).
    Their second best is unelectable? Kasich and Fiorina are the strongest IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their second best is unelectable? Kasich and Fiorina are the strongest IMHO.
    In this case, yes.

Fiorina hasn't had to face any scrutiny yet, but she is a bad candidate. She talks a great game right now because no one is aiming for her. But basically, her only selling point is her business a en, and that is terrible given that she was a complete flop in her most important business role (as HP's CEO).

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Daily reminder that when trump wins the election and America is restored, voting records WILL be used to sniff out traitors. And you'd better hope you made the right choice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly why, although the two party system has serious flaws....we need to work within the two party system to keep fringe candidates like Cruz, Trump, Huckster, who could very well win the GOP Primary with way less than a majority vote, or at least with way less than majority support...out of the white house....

Thread Information