Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to see why some on the right think there's a conspiracy to wreck the country just to get Trump out of office.
    That's the true TDS. As if it's not Trump wrecking the country. Some COVID plan he has, just keep saying it's going away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you say he was an incompetent candidate when he won the primary? What record did he have for public office and policy? I didn't like him as a person, still don't, and I refused to vote for either of those clowns, but some of you have ridden the TDS train for 4 years and have never had any plans on doing anything else. It's easy to see why some on the right think there's a conspiracy to wreck the country just to get Trump out of office.
    Incompetent for the job he was seeking. “But he won” doesn’t make him more fit or competent for the position

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not Trump is competent, the evidence is here that the well was poison before anyone got a chance to drink from it.
    Turns out we were right. He's the worst president in US history.

You had the misfortune of admitting your support right before the pandemic when Trump sealed his and your fate.

You've been a whataboutornado ever since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol he is the best president in everyone’s lifetime that is alive now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would anyone consider another McCarthy to have any potential to be anything but a failure?
    So are you agreeing with my original assertion that never Trumpers had no intention of being objective? You seem to be defending the concept but not disagreeing with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incompetent for the job he was seeking. “But he won” doesn’t make him more fit or competent for the position
    Minus COVID-19 Trump wins 2020 by landslide. His results can only be challenged on subjective social issues and personal demeanor while in office (aka not Presidential enough).

Which of these do you disagree with (From Whitehouse.gov)?

1. Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    2. More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    3. We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    4. Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    5. Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    6. New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    7. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    8. African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    9. Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    10. Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    11. Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    12. Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    13. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    14. Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    15. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    16. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    17. 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    18. Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    19. Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    20. As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    21. Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    22. Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    23. Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    24. Record number of regulations eliminated.
    25. Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    26. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    27. My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    28. Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    29. We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    30. Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    31. Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    32. We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    33. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    34. Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    35. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    36. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    37. Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    38. Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    39. NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    40. Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    41. Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    42. Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    43. Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    44. Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    45. Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    46. Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    47. Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    48. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    49. Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    50. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    51. Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    52. Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    53. We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you agreeing with my original assertion that never Trumpers had no intention of being objective? You seem to be defending the concept but not disagreeing with it.
    The guy's campaign was born on Obama's birth certificate. That right there was enough to write him off as a worthless piece of . Still can't believe this er began his presidency lying about inauguration crowds and you guys defended that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys never gave the cheating, grifting, money laundering, narcissistic conspiracy theorist a chance.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes were calling for impeachment before the man was even sworn in.
    They're nutters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread shows that, no matter the outcome of the last 4 years, Trump was going to be a failure to the left. TDS is very real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minus COVID-19 Trump wins 2020 by landslide. His results can only be challenged on subjective social issues and personal demeanor while in office (aka not Presidential enough).
    The ?

Trump had ty approval ratings before COVID thanks to his constant lies, his bait and switch on healthcare, his constant racism, his wildly unpopular tax plan, his ridiculous government shutdown, and so on. He probably would have been a slight favorite thanks to electoral college food stamps and lack of enthusiasm for Biden but LOL landslide.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you say he was an incompetent candidate when he won the primary? What record did he have for public office and policy? I didn't like him as a person, still don't, and I refused to vote for either of those clowns, but some of you have ridden the TDS train for 4 years and have never had any plans on doing anything else. It's easy to see why some on the right think there's a conspiracy to wreck the country just to get Trump out of office.
    Some?

Every single one of these ing snowflakes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't like him as a person, still don't, and I refused to vote for either of those clowns, but some of you have ridden the TDS train for 4 years and have never had any plans on doing anything else. It's easy to see why some on the right think there's a conspiracy to wreck the country just to get Trump out of office.
    What did you plan to do, since you allegedly don't like the guy either? What can anybody do? How is voicing your disapproval of this grifter 'wrecking the country'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy's campaign was born on Obama's birth certificate. That right there was enough to write him off as a worthless piece of . Still can't believe this er began his presidency lying about inauguration crowds and you guys defended that .
    You're avoiding the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you, but, what was the question? The incompetent one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't avoid anything. Trump showed in 2011 he wasn't worth giving any benefit of the doubt to when his campaign was birthed on Obama not being US born.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did you plan to do, since you allegedly don't like the guy either? What can anybody do? How is voicing your disapproval of this grifter 'wrecking the country'?
    Voicing disapproval isn't wrecking the country. Wrecking the country is wrecking the country. Bus loads of people being brought in to do damage to cities under the guise of racial inequality protests, while many if not most of them are white kids. Again, some on the right feel this way, and because of the never-Trump narrative, it's reasonable to think so. I'm not saying I feel this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not every day you see a tornado ride a fence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread shows that, no matter the outcome of the last 4 years, Trump was going to be a failure to the left. TDS is very real.
    I didn't avoid anything. Trump showed in 2011 he wasn't worth giving any benefit of the doubt to when his campaign was birthed on Obama not being US born.
    So what are you disagreeing with, exactly? Are you saying that TDS isn't real or that it's a justified TDS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's failure is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are you disagreeing with, exactly? Are you saying that TDS isn't real or that it's a justified TDS?
    I'm saying you have TDS thinking he's being treated unfairly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not every day you see a tornado ride a fence.
    As much as you're on here I doubt you see much else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as you're on here I doubt you see much else.
    DMC's white flag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying you have TDS thinking he's being treated unfairly.
    I didn't say he was treated unfairly. I said the mind was set that he was not going to be successful regardless the outcome of his presidency, not to many on the left.

Thread Information