Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2796
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many times would you have yelled Pocahantas out loud?
    Till she was out of hearing range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie almost even with Biden in Texas

https://www.expressnews.com/news/pol...utm_term=news#

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what a backfire
    the "wimmen can't win" is true, but it was dumb to say it to Warren.

White Male Supremacist America is clearly no example of equality, as it has never elected a female President, while several other countries have, for decades.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AIPAC Front Group Running Negative Bernie Ads In Iowa
    If AIPAC does not support Bernie Sanders then he must be doing something good. Feel the BERN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    relevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "wimmen can't win" is true, but it was dumb to say it to Warren.

White Male Supremacist America is clearly no example of equality, as it has never elected a female President, while several other countries have, for decades.
    Thats a really stupid thing to say since horrible hillary won the popular vote in 16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats a really stupid thing to say since horrible hillary won the popular vote in 16.
    don't worry, bouts says stupid things here on the daily. he's a ing mentally ill loon tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry, bouts says stupid things here on the daily. he's a ing mentally ill loon tbh.
    Who probably lives in the country he claims to hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who probably lives in the country he claims to hate.
    you know it...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always Fighting For Us Americans| Bernie Sanders

This man can defeat Donald Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primary is going to get real interesting if Bernie starts winning. DNC/MSM panic will ensue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primary is going to get real interesting if Bernie starts winning. DNC/MSM panic will ensue
    He was already painted as a misogynist, next will be a racist.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He was already painted as a misogynist, next will be a racist.
    I think that’s actually right tbh. If he keeps gaining momentum the MSM is going to target low information black voters (there’s a redundancy).

Bernie should be trying to get ahead of it by playing dirty himself but that’ll never happen. He should be doing the same Trump did 4 years ago by coming up with ridiculous but catchy nicknames for his opponents.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that’s actually right tbh. If he keeps gaining momentum the MSM is going to target low information black voters (there’s a redundancy).

Bernie should be trying to get ahead of it by playing dirty himself but that’ll never happen. He should be doing the same Trump did 4 years ago by coming up with ridiculous but catchy nicknames for his opponents.
    Lyin' Ted
    Little Marco (Rubio)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lyin' Ted
    Little Marco (Rubio)
    Those two were good but my favorite was still Low Energy Jeb. Jeb Bush tried so GD hard to make it look like the nickname didn’t bother him but it was obvious how much he was enraged by it

The Democrats who keep crying about how everyone needs to play nice in the primaries are naive in thinking those nicknames weren’t effective campaigning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They'll stop short of all out racism charges and just indicate he's out of touch with the black community.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's it & that's all.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those two were good but my favorite was still Low Energy Jeb. Jeb Bush tried so GD hard to make it look like the nickname didn’t bother him but it was obvious how much he was enraged by it

The Democrats who keep crying about how everyone needs to play nice in the primaries are naive in thinking those nicknames weren’t effective campaigning.
    Low Energy Jeb...I had forgot about that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be doing the same Trump did 4 years ago by coming up with ridiculous but catchy nicknames for his opponents.
    No

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's it & that's all.
    Thread

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why not? The only way he’s going to make a dent in the black support Biden has is with mudslinging. Even though it’s a gross exaggeration, he should start calling Biden “Jim Crow Joe” as an attack for Biden being against bussing, and he should spam campaign ads showing Biden being buddies with Trent Lott. Might be dirty and dishonest but it works.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not? The only way he’s going to make a dent in the black support Biden has is with mudslinging. Even though it’s a gross exaggeration, he should start calling Biden “Jim Crow Joe” as an attack for Biden being against bussing, and he should spam campaign ads showing Biden being buddies with Trent Lott. Might be dirty and dishonest but it works.
    I don't see that working tbh. They basically gave Biden a pass for the crime bill as a good faith effort in the face of a crisis and busing didn't work anyway so what difference could that really make? That plus eight years with Obama plus Sanders' awkward-at-best relations with minorities make this strategy a waste of time. Might as well try whatever the GOP will try against Biden to turn off whitey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you’re operating under a strange assumption that emulating Trump will appeal to black voters not named Candace Owens, and all at the expense of his own base who like him because they think he’s genuine and principled

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Biden being against bussing"

Biden also a strong supporter for conservaives "ending welfare as we know it", signed by center-right Dem establishmentarian Clinton, throwing 1000s of black off welfare.

That was one "black mark" that blacks held against Hillary, so I don't know why blacks forget or ignore that VEEP Biden was all in for screwing blacks.

Thread Information