Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly think so. That you ostensibly don't makes it all the more delicious
    Don't what? Cite an opponents rival and think that its valid? Youre right; when I make an argument I actually look for compelling sources. An nonpolitical economist is where I would look to first on this subject for example.

Youre a proud sophist piece of then. Eat it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't what? Cite an opponents rival and think that its valid? Youre right; when I make an argument I actually look for compelling sources. An nonpolitical economist is where I would look to first on this subject for example.

Youre a proud sophist piece of then. Eat it up.
    Om nom nom nom

Crofl who the insults someone by calling them a sophist piece of . You must be the whitest person ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Om nom nom nom

Crofl who the insults someone by calling them a sophist piece of . You must be the whitest person ever.
    now I am white. Lovely. Its amusing watching your peabrain try to categorize me so you can understand me, crayola.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now I am white. Lovely. Its amusing watching your peabrain try to categorize me so you can understand me, crayola.
    This ham sandwich sure could use some more mayonnaise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well now that he is completely dissembled into nonsense, my work here is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl thinking you do anything but spewing nonsense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Galbraith,,...

"What the Friedman paper shows, is that under conventional assumptions, the projected impact of Senator Sanders' proposals stems from their scale and ambition," Galbraith wrote. "When you dare to do big things, big results should be expected. The Sanders program is big, and when you run it through a standard model, you get a big result."

"It is not fair or honest to claim that Professor Friedman's methods are extreme," Galbraith added. "Nor is it fair or honest to imply that you have given Professor Friedman's paper a rigorous review. You have not."
    http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/ResponsetoCEA.pdf

His whole premise of the "4 economists" is debunked by Galbraith's letter, unless these gentleman "show their work", which they haven't. They've only made assertions without backup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't start attacking Hillary by hammering her on the Iraq War vote, saying her policies look like they're purchased by Wall Street, and shouting that she's a flip flopper on issues like Keystone and others.... then he is going down in flames.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is toast. She will bury him in the next two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw i have money on white philosophy major in his/her early-mid 20's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw i have money on white philosophy major in his/her early-mid 20's
    You sophist piece of you

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    fwiw I have a youtube video of this exact person you describe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep seeing "Bernie 2016" on my caller ID. Annoying AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I find particularly amusing is how you numbskulls think I would need a degree to know these things when you guys are clueless to what you claim to have degrees in.

All you are doing is enforcing my point as to your claims and looking very upset that I 'act smart.' Thanks for the lunchtime entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I find particularly amusing is how you numbskulls think I would need a degree to know these things when you guys are clueless to what you claim to have degrees in.

All you are doing is enforcing my point as to your claims and looking very upset that I 'act smart.' Thanks for the lunchtime entertainment.

Lol, claim. Yeah, we are all lying about having degrees.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i have 98 degrees right now.

sometimes, when i'm feeling extra smart, i could have as much as 102 degrees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have 98 degrees right now.

sometimes, when i'm feeling extra smart, i could have as much as 102 degrees.

Then you can bloviate about field theory and particle physics with FuzzyLimp .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And wishcasting. Don't forget that emo gem.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you even mutually exclusive fatty?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, claim. Yeah, we are all lying about having degrees.
    That is not what I said. What I said is that is one of a couple of possibilities given what you have demonstrated here. You claim to have an engineering degree yet you cannot talk about math or modeling. This was made very clear arguing over climate over the years. You always end up whining about the subjects I bring up as opposed to disputing what I say.

You lying is certainly a possibility. The other is that you have the degree but for whatever reason you didn't retain or learn the material in the first place. You clearly do not have the knowledge.

Same goes with vy. Outside of a couple ty syllogisms a couple of years ago he doesn't even try to argue logically anymore. He claims to have a degree that trains him to do just that. Same thing applies here.

I have no way of knowing if you are lying but I very much so have the capacity to see whether you have the knowledge that that type of education would grant. You lack it and you never argue it but instead resort to these types of whines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you can bloviate about field theory and particle physics with FuzzyLimp .
    Xellos brought up the subject when he tried the mystical desim science: god is infinity and can exist in all places at once, the singularity is an endpoint and the like.

That gets a pass because you want to believe that stupid too. I still don't know why you about me talking about it since your supposed to have an engineering degree and I wasn't even talking to you but him in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you even mutually exclusive fatty?
    Not my fault you suck at deductions abd cannot figure out why.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TheSanityAnnex
    whatdifferencedoesitmake?
    This message is hidden because TheSanityAnnex is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

I have sufficient impulse control for this task. You can always try quoting me and including your message in a few words cause of the notification system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xellos brought up the subject when he tried the mystical desim science: god is infinity and can exist in all places at once, the singularity is an endpoint and the like.

That gets a pass because you want to believe that stupid too. I still don't know why you about me talking about it since your supposed to have an engineering degree and I wasn't even talking to you but him in the first place.
    I'm not interested you lying sophist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Om nom nom nom

People with extremely high IQ

Thread Information