Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2796
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...innipiac-24174

Ruh roh, Reck. Here comes Bernie. Shillary's lead slashed from 30+ to 12 in NY with still plenty of time before the primary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Clinton Says His Superdelegate Vote Will Go To Sanders If He Wins Nom

"It happened last time,” Clinton told the newspaper. “Last time I did what my candidate asked, I voted for Barack Obama."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Clinton Says His Superdelegate Vote Will Go To Sanders If He Wins Nom

"It happened last time,” Clinton told the newspaper. “Last time I did what my candidate asked, I voted for Barack Obama."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

that literally doesn't matter. he's saying he'd only switch if bernie already clinched it, in which case his switch wouldn't matter at all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that literally doesn't matter. he's saying he'd only switch if bernie already clinched it, in which case his switch wouldn't matter at all
    If no one asked him, yes, doesn't mattter, but pretty dumb (he's gaffed a few times already) to volunteer it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If no one asked him, yes, doesn't mattter, but pretty dumb (he's gaffed a few times already) to volunteer it.
    the point is, who cares if he's going to change a vote ONLY if he knows the vote will have no impact on the nomination?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a great moment for the peoples' champ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ruh roh, Reck. Here comes Bernie. Shillary's lead slashed from 30+ to 12 in NY with still plenty of time before the primary.
    Pretty much what we have been seeing since March 5th....a late Bernie surge......boys, Bernie splits NY and it's a whole new ballgame....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Can't blame her, she knows she's bought and has no defense - only choice is just to get angry at people pointing out the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second poll shows Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz with primary leads
    Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinal

Madison— For the second day in a row, a new poll shows Bernie Sanders leading Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz with the narrowest of edges over Donald Trump in the fiercely contested Wisconsin presidential primaries.

The new survey by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm, is similar in many respects to results released Wednesday by the Marquette University Law School poll.

The Public Policy poll shows Sanders, the Vermont senator, leading Clinton, the former secretary of state, 49% to 43% with 8% of voters undecided. That compares to Wednesday's Marquette poll that showed Sanders leading 49% to 45%.
    Former President Bill Clinton will be in Appleton on Friday and both Hillary Clinton and Sanders will be in Milwaukee on Saturday. Sanders is campaigning in Sheboygan and Green Bay on Friday, Eau Claire on Saturday and Madison on Sunday.
    Read more: http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...374144971.html

Bernie needs to sweep Wisconsin.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I like how she got upset there, seems more genuine compared to debates where she sounds fake tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who actually expects it to be a 40 something point win?

She'll still hold serve here. But this is pretty good. He needs to win here by double margin.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I like how she got upset there, seems more genuine compared to debates where she sounds fake tbh..
    Except she was lying to that young woman. Clinton really gets mad when you point out the record she's not proud of...

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campai...-gas-industry/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice plant by the Sanders campaign.

Old man is playing dirty now. Too late.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bern might not even need to do anymore campaigning, the FBI is planning to question Hillary.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/31/fbi-fin...rview-hillary/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bern might not even need to do anymore campaigning, the FBI is planning to question Hillary.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/31/fbi-fin...rview-hillary/
    Do you really believe that?

The fact the investigation is "finished" and she's not in handcuffs and will get "interview" instead speaks differently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you really believe that?

The fact the investigation is "finished" and she's not in handcuffs and will get "interview" instead speaks differently.
    Examination of evidence is finished, not investigation. The director will conduct interviews and then make their recommendation to the DA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Examination of evidence is finished, not investigation. The director will conduct interviews and then make their recommendation to the DA.
    If they were going to shackle her, she'd be in cuffs now. No point in interviewing her or anyone else. The evidence examination is finished. The next step is to make some arrests, not interviews.

Or you jail then interview. Not sure how it goes but this is unsual. This sounds more like an exit interview instead of an inpending arrest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they were going to shackle her, she'd be in cuffs now. No point in interviewing her or anyone else. The evidence examination is finished. The next step is to make some arrests, not interviews.

Or you jail then interview. Not sure how it goes but this is unsual. This sounds more like an exit interview instead of an inpending arrest.
    I'm only stating what the FBI is doing, not inputting my opinion on the probability of her being indicted. Just saying if she does get indicted, Bernie can relax.

I will say, though, that it's not unusual for the super rich or high ranking political officials to evade detention until they have been convicted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who actually expects it to be a 40 something point win?

She'll still hold serve here. But this is pretty good. He needs to win here by double margin.
    55-45 would be ideal. Any win would be good though since itd be his 8th win in a row. He'd have all the momentum heading into the home stretch.

I also read 500,000 new voters ages 18-25 registered in Cali. They're probably not registering to vote for the snake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    55-45 would be ideal. Any win would be good though since itd be his 8th win in a row. He'd have all the momentum heading into the home stretch.

I also read 500,000 new voters ages 18-25 registered in Cali. They're probably not registering to vote for the snake.
    That is really eye opening.

The problem is that California will not play a part if she goes on to win New York (Even if they split) and then go on to sweep Pennsylvania, Maryland and whatever other states vote on the 26.

Man I cant wait for that day. Those primaries will affect both candidate. I think we will see a clear winner by then.

Or Hillary will be in jail by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice plant by the Sanders campaign.

Old man is playing dirty now. Too late.
    How can we trust someone (Hillary) with such poor temperament with nuclear weapons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8500 in Pittsburgh:

27000 in NYC:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can we trust someone (Hillary) with such poor temperament with nuclear weapons?
    I dont think they'll even come into play.

Has she even brought them up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think they'll even come into play.

Has she even brought them up?
    Media won't let it up with Trump, but she'll never get asked the hard questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it seems like you’re saying Bernie’s voters have a slightly unrealistic sense about the political process. And that this is driven—

I didn’t say slightly.

OK.

Bernie Sanders has been in Congress for 25 years with little to show for it in terms of his accomplishments and that’s because of the role he stakes out. It is harder to get things done in the American political system than a lot of people realize, and what happens is they blame the people in office for the system. And that’s the same with the Tea Party. It’s “I voted for these Republicans, we have a Republican Congress, we voted for them, they took over Congress, they didn’t accomplish anything.” You gotta win at least two elections in a row.
    I think that part of the argument that people like Sanders would make is that, the financial system is corrupt fundamentally and that we don’t want to merely make it slightly more stable—

Well if that’s the case it’s even dumber than I thought. The financial system is people lending money to other people so they can do things. I do think that he overstates it when he says, “they’re all corrupt.” It’s simply not true. And by the way, when it comes to specifics, the only specific I have heard is Glass-Steagall, which makes very little change in the finance system.

I think he gets a pass from the media. Other than Glass-Steagall, what did he propose in 2009 and 2010 when he was a senator when we were dealing with this? The answer is nothing. Why haven’t you looked at his record?
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...e_sanders.html
    Last edited by vy65; 03-31-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information