Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2796
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying that anyone who's been collecting $174,000 in salary for the time that he has should not be in credit card debt, that it is su ious for ANYONE to have all their assets in their spouse's name only and that 40 is very old to be collecting anyone's first steady paycheck. As a result of all these flags, I would not want a person with such poor personal finances involved with the country's finances.
    Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs said the debt was related to weddings of a daughter and niece and that Sanders and his wife had since paid the balance on the two credit cards down to zero.

He also receives modest speaking fees and donates a lot of them to charity. Meanwhile the Clintons have made over $20 mill from those same fees since January 2014. They've also received billions into their 'foundation'. I'll put my trust in Bernie tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty amazing how fast NY is starting to side with Bern, she went from 70%+ to 53% in less than a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton is taking credit for the Fight for $15. Here’s why this is a betrayal of workers.

Hillary Clinton will be joining New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on Monday for a rally in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center at 11 a.m. to celebrate the historic $15/hour minimum wage legislation. Speaking as someone who worked for the Fight for $15 from the very first action in NYC, let me explain why this is an appalling betrayal of workers.

Fast-food workers marched in the streets and shut down stores for years, while an army of online supporters shared viral photos, memes, and news. And we did it again and again. Despite all odds and haters telling us that a $15 minimum wage would never happen — and still telling us that we should be “realistic” — we started winning and never looked back.

Fight for $15 is arguably the greatest union victory in decades, perhaps even the greatest victory of the progressive movement in recent history. One of those victories came eight months ago, when the Democratic Party adopted a $15/hour minimum wage in the official party platform, weeks after Bernie Sanders introduced legislation in Congress.

By contrast, Hillary Clinton is the only prominent Democrat who refused to endorse $15/hour. Bernie Sanders won’t remind people of this, so I will: He was in the streets with fast-food workers every time. There’s photos of him marching with workers in the pouring ing rain, and he’s the one who pushed Democrats to adopt it. Yet, Hillary Clinton will be on the stage tomorrow for the victory moment.

Bernie Sanders speaking to striking workers in Washington DC. (Photo: Daily Caller)

This article isn’t at all intended as a shout out to Bernie. I just wanted to share an insider’s view of how one of the most successful progressive campaigns sold out workers to ally themselves with the only person who refused to join them in solidarity. That’s what SEIU leadership, the Democratic Party, and Hillary Clinton don’t understand.

This isn’t about their cynical bull games. This is about the power of solidarity. And this is about a candidate who got things done while Hillary Clinton collected fat checks from the oligarchs and then shows up on trophy day.
    http://usuncut.com/politics/hillary-...-minimum-wage/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No chance this guy wins in the most conservative country in the World, tbh.
    Not sure why you're talking about Israel, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you're talking about Israel, tbh.
    Thought he was talkin about Saudi Arabia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty amazing how fast NY is starting to side with Bern, she went from 70%+ to 53% in less than a month.
    She was never at 70. There was once a poll that had her up 48 but that was done 2 months prior to the April 19th.

It is highly unrealistic to expect that margin to stand unchanged for all that time. I think that poll numbers the way they are now are far more on point. 10-12 seems about right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She was never at 70. There was once a poll that had her up 48 but that was done 2 months prior to the April 19th.

It is highly unrealistic to expect that margin to stand unchanged for all that time. I think that poll numbers the way they are now are far more on point. 10-12 seems about right.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-4221.html

Emerson 3/14 - 3/16 298 LV 5.6 71 23 Clinton +48

She was at 71% when she was up 48, Reck. It was just a 298 sample size though, so whatever tbh - she's obviously slipping in NY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-4221.html

Emerson 3/14 - 3/16 298 LV 5.6 71 23 Clinton +48

She was at 71% when she was up 48, Reck. It was just a 298 sample size though, so whatever tbh - she's obviously slipping in NY
    Oh. I always pay more attention to the spread.

My bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If its even close in NY, Hillary failed massively. Her lead is shrinking daily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might be too late, sadly. If this started in the first month of primaries he'd be ahead now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think Bernie is going to pull out NY even with the Wisconsin win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be too late, sadly. If this started in the first month of primaries he'd be ahead now.
    What Mitch said.

It doesn't matter if he even wins New York at this point because that's not going to be a landslide win.

Cant be winning states by splitting it anymore.

“If Clinton had lost Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada, it would have been a devastating series of defeats that would have called into question her entire campaign,” said Tad Devine, one of several Sanders advisers who described the Feb. 21 conference call. “We had to shift our strategy. But no matter what, the nomination became tougher to win.”

Mr. Sanders is now campaigning more effectively than many expected, exposing Mrs. Clinton’s weaknesses as a candidate, and is positioning himself to win contests like the Wisconsin primary on Tuesday. But allies and advisers of Mr. Sanders say they missed opportunities to run an aggressive political operation in 2015 that would have presented more of a challenge to Mrs. Clinton. She has now firmly built a big lead in delegates needed to clinch the nomination — a margin that would be smaller if Mr. Sanders had run differently last year, according to interviews with more than 15 people who are on his team or close to him.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/us...nton.html?_r=2

Telling article. Good WHAT IF read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Mitch said.

It doesn't matter if he even wins New York at this point because that's not going to be a landslide win.

Cant be winning states by splitting it anymore.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/us...nton.html?_r=2

Telling article. Good WHAT IF read.
    if Bernie wins NY, no big deal huh? Next level semen shielding, tbh.

Like I pointed out before, Bernie doesn't need to win the delegate race. All he needs to do is make it to the convention.

And make NO mistake, if its even CLOSE in NY, its a YUUUGE L for Shillary. If he wins, it could conceivably be the defining moment of yet another inconceivable lost nomination.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Bernie wins NY, no big deal huh? Next level semen shielding, tbh.

Like I pointed out before, Bernie doesn't need to win the delegate race. All he needs to do is make it to the convention.

And make NO mistake, if its even CLOSE in NY, its a YUUUGE L for Shillary. If he wins, it could conceivably be the defining moment of yet another inconceivable lost nomination.
    Are you ty at math or just plain stupid?

He has no chance if he's not winning states by 30+. Tomorrow for instance, he'll win Winsconsin but because he'll only win it by a few points he won't cut into her lead by any significant margin. They'll split it tomorrow so he's not going to gain enough delegates to matter.

What will he making it to the convention do for him exactly? He's not going to steal the elections away. This isn't the republican side. He either overtakes her in delegates or they will go to the convention and lose there.

Be a got all you want. I'll be more realistic and look at the actual numbers that matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and that article is founded on a terrible concept. Bernie didn't have the money or supporters nine months ago to do what he is doing now. He has truly created a political revolution in a VERY short amount of time, and is outraising Shillary despite her owning a massive amount of rich establishment connections. He deserves MAD respect and props for founding this movement and keeping the momentum rolling just to this point, much less stealing a win in multiple states where he was down double digits in polling. Hillary fans should be embarrassed to even be connected with her remarkable underachievement in not just one, but TWO campaigns now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ty at math or just plain stupid?

He has no chance if he's not winning states by 30+. Tomorrow for instance, he'll win Winsconsin but because he'll only win it by a few points he won't cut into her lead by any significant margin. They'll split it tomorrow so he's not going to gain enough delegates to matter.

What will he making it to the convention do for him exactly? He's not going to steal the elections away. This isn't the republican side. He either overtakes her in delegates or they will go to the convention lose there.

Be a got all you want. I'll be more realistic and look at the actual numbers that matter.
    semen shielding
    NY doesn't matter anyway!!
    Shillary fans defending her pathetic underachieving against a candidate no one even knew about 10 months ago

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and that article is founded on a terrible concept. Bernie didn't have the money or supporters nine months ago to do what he is doing now. He has truly created a political revolution in a VERY short amount of time, and is outraising Shillary despite her owning a massive amount of rich establishment connections. He deserves MAD respect and props for founding this movement and keeping the momentum rolling just to this point, much less stealing a win in multiple states where he was down double digits in polling. Hillary fans should be embarrassed to even be connected with her remarkable underachievement in not just one, but TWO campaigns now.
    Those are Bernie's own advisers you re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    semen shielding
    NY doesn't matter anyway!!
    Shillary fans defending her pathetic underachieving against a candidate no one even knew about 10 months ago
    Has no response, has to settle for ty lol emojis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are Bernie's own advisers you re .
    No . Just because you are too biased to realize they wrote an article founded on a ing terrible concept meant to make your pussy wet about Shillary's delegate lead doesn't mean it isn't exactly that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has no response, has to settle for ty lol emojis.
    I specifically addressed your "NY doesn't matter!! " post. Wow you are ing stupid

About what I'd expect from a Shillary semen shielder, though. You and the insane feminazis bent on electing a female president and the 65 and older crowder are running scared from Bernie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . Just because you are too biased to realize they wrote an article founded on a ing terrible concept meant to make your pussy wet about Shillary's delegate lead doesn't mean it isn't exactly that.

So back to the convention thing. Tell me how that matters.

Bernie doesn't even have the popular vote? She has over 2 million more votes than he does.

LOL you're pathetic man. This ain't about taking sides. I'm just calling it like it is.

If this was Bernie, I'd be posting the same.

You Bernie supporters are anti facts. Let that sink in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So back to the convention thing. Tell me how that matters.

Bernie doesn't even have the popular vote? She has over 2 million more votes than he does.

LOL you're pathetic man. This ain't about taking sides. I'm just calling it like it is.

If this was Bernie, I'd be posting the same.

You Bernie supporters are anti facts. Let that sink in.
    I bet you're just so mad about all those heinous lies Bernie's campaign spreads about your candidate aren't you? you can't make this up.

Oh and I explained why Bernie has a solid argument (that's becoming ever more solid every passing state) that he's better vs Trump than Hillary. Just because you don't care about the actual FACTS like Bernie beating Trump and Cruz well outside of the margin of error in every available head to head poll doesn't mean I'm anti-fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I specifically addressed your "NY doesn't matter!! " post. Wow you are ing stupid

About what I'd expect from a Shillary semen shielder, though. You and the insane feminazis bent on electing a female president and the 65 and older crowder are running scared from Bernie
    When did I say New York didn't matter?

You are now making up.

I said that if he won NY it wouldn't matter because it would be by a small margin. But that's irrelevant because he's not going to win here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I say New York didn't matter?

I said that if he won NY it wouldn't matter
    Holy. .

Thread Information