Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2796
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone should have known from the start it would be Trump vs. Hillary. Bernie is an FDR democrat which basically means he doesn't belong in today's democratic party as ins uted by the establishment. Just look at the super-delegate vote count. He was never going to win unless he romped Hillary and that wasn't going to happen.
    Bull .

He had a chance but he didn't take the southern states seriously. Instead he mocked them.

Race was won and lost there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why blacks are almost unanimously on board for Hillary and not Bernie. Is it just name recognition? Is it Bernie's criticism of Obama as not being progressive enough?
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 06-07-2016 at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull .

He had a chance but he didn't take the southern states seriously. Instead he mocked them.

Race was won and lost there.
    No, he had limited resources and choose to use them where he was most compe ive which was not the South. That's not a mistake. Hillary had too many advantages for him to overcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why blacks are almost unanimously on board for Hillary and not Bernie. Is it just name recognition? Is it Bernie's criticism of Obama as not being progressive enough?
    Probably a lack of familiarity with Bernie and a comfort factor with Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Bernie officially out of it last night or was it more media manipulation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Bernie officially out of it last night or was it more media manipulation?
    Media manipulation.

She did actually crossed the magic number but only because of the superdelegates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vestigious good will left over from Slick Willie, the "first black President", really ed up the economy (blacks suffer worst), ed up welfare (blacks suffer worst) and ed incarceration rate (blacks suffer worst).

Certainly, Bernie's non-race-specific economic policies will float the black boats as much as any other group, and much more than the non-policies by Hillary.

It's not only the Repug supporters who are (politically) ignorant offs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash will certainly make the below numbers ever worse.

Hillary will do nothing to prevent them staying the same or letting them worsen, and/or sign a bunch Repug just like Slick Willie did.

Only Bernie will try to do something about the numbers, but the strict obstructionist Repugs would block him

Trump vs. Hillary – Two Surprising Views; Is Trump getting Romnified?

http://www.cinemarasik.com/2016/06/t...ing-romnified/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is having a big impact on the Dem platform

Democrats call for ‘pathway’ to marijuana legalization

The Democratic Party endorsed a "reasoned pathway to future legalization" of marijuana and called for the drug to be downgraded in the Controlled Substances Act, in a tense and unexpected victory for supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Going into the platform committee meeting, Sanders's campaign had no new language about marijuana. The senator from Vermont had favored state-to-state legalization efforts, and the language approved by the drafting committee called for "policies that will allow more research on marijuana, as well as reforming our laws to allow legal marijuana businesses to exist without uncertainty."

But on Saturday afternoon, the committee brought up an amendment that would have removed marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act. David King, a lawyer and Sanders delegate from Tennessee, argued that marijuana was added to the act — giving the drug the same legal classification as heroin — during a "craze" to hurt "hippies and blacks." The amendment, however, was headed for defeat, with some committee members worrying that it went too far and undermined state-by-state efforts to study decriminalization.

Arguments stopped when committee members proposed swapping in the language of a rival amendment — one that merely downgraded marijuana from Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substance Act and included the undefined "pathway" to legal status.

When the vote was called, 81 of the 187 committee members backed the downgrade amendment — and just 80 opposed it. A roar of applause went up from the seats where people not on the committee were watching the votes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-legalization/

Bernie wins on dope and climate but loses on TPP/trade (is what really counts to the Dem donors)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We Have Just Written Half of the GOP Platform': Progressives Dismayed by Dem Party Platform

Sanders supporters celebrated $15 minimum wage amendment and declaration of 'climate emergency,' but condemned Clinton surrogates' rejection of a postal banking system and an end to corporate welfare

many Bernie Sanders surrogates have watched in disbelief as core progressive principles have been waylaid—largely by Hillary Clinton supporters.

The trend continued on the second-to-last day of platform negotiations in Orlando, Florida, when

Clinton surrogates on Friday rejected an amendment supporting the creation of a postal banking system, modeled on the one in North Dakota,

as well as measures that would end corporate welfare and

lay penalties on companies for offshoring jobs,

lift the $250,000 income cap on the social security tax, and

expand cost of living increases for senior citizens' social security benefits.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...party-platform

Hillary and her supporters are center right/moderate Repugs, corrupted by the same donors that corrupt the Repugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel the Bern.

Bern kicking ass right now during his Clinton speech.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is ed.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That speech was great. Glad to have him on board

Trump melting right before our eyes

Its over, nerds!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

premature ejaculation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully expect Clinton to win but you pompom wavers are hilarious.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Definitely premature ejaculation. Hillary will get a bump from the convention, but the debates will be the real key. Hillary's still a deeply flawed candidate and a **** which 60-70% of voters dislike.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely premature ejaculation. Hillary will get a bump from the convention, but the debates will be the real key. Hillary's still a deeply flawed candidate and a **** which 60-70% of voters dislike.
    The debates will be the easiest part of this whole deal.

Hillary is pretty good at laying out the issues. Heck, she just went into details on what she wants to do and added a few more while explaining the how and the why.

Trump is the oposite. I've never heard Trump explain himself in the least. He doesn't go beyond crazy talking points like the wall and some other .

If the debates are kept to within the issues, I feel sorry for Trump.

If it devolve into insults, then Trump has the upper hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

premature ejaculation
    by your characterization that makes you the semen shield. congratulations, pedobear.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is one of the best politicians out there. Can go for hours, literally.

Trump is ed once he has to answer real topics and go into detail for once.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The debates will be the easiest part of this whole deal.

Hillary is pretty good at laying out the issues. Heck, she just went into details on what she wants to do and added a few more while explaining the how and the why.

Trump is the oposite. I've never heard Trump explain himself in the least. He doesn't go beyond crazy talking points like the wall and some other .

If the debates are kept to within the issues, I feel sorry for Trump.

If it devolve into insults, then Trump has the upper hand
    All the debates Trump has been involved with has also ended up with insults. He's gonna be insulting her for the next four months. The debates will bring it all together. The biggest problem with Trump will be the lack of polish from him and his campaign. They've been sloppy throughout this process. Her biggest problem is her general record and trust issues.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hillary is one of the best politicians out there. Can go for hours, literally.

Trump is ed once he has to answer real topics and go into detail for once.
    That's BS. She's not the politician her hubby or Obama have been. She's doesn't come across as likeable or genuine. Has little charisma. And she won't have enough time to go into heavy details during a debate where you get at the most 2 minutes per question. Usually, the person who attacks the most comes across well. However, Trump will be more prone into making dumb mistakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes the 'revolution.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team