Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2796
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Dems had a Kasich, they'll be set. Right now, Biden = emo version of Trump, and Bernie = older Louie Gohmert.
    Ok, maybe that's unfair to Bernie... not Gohmert. Maybe an older Ted Cruz... with the whole getting cucked and helping Shillary post-primaries.
    I don’t understand these comparisons at all

losing in the primary and then supporting the nominee is done nearly 100% of the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absent a physical record of a two year old conversation, reports of what were said are more or less unverifiable. I don't buy that Bernie Sanders said what Warren said he did.

The tactical error is Warren's, IMO.
    Yeah, i agree with this. I’ve been pretty openly pro warren on this board, but going back to her DNA test thing i said that it showed poor judgment and made me skeptical that she’d campaign well. And lo and behold, we’ve seen some poor strategy from her since she peaked

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, i agree with this. I’ve been pretty openly pro warren on this board, but going back to her DNA test thing i said that it showed poor judgment and made me skeptical that she’d campaign well. And lo and behold, we’ve seen some poor strategy from her since she peaked
    I worried about this in 2016 when her messaging seemed to revolve around outrage. When she sticks to policy she's usually pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanders takes care of his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    innuendo, nothing more

you suddenly care a lot about campaign finance violations

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many ty Veritas videos are you going to post Qchris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes insulting the people who support certain candidates is the way to go when they don’t want to vote for you. That’s an even better strategy.
    Of course you're with him already

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you're with him already
    I go where Bernie doesn't.

I didn't like him in 2016. Why would I like him or vote for him now? (Unless he gets the nomination)

BTW I dont vote in the primaries. That's for fanatical old people like you. I shouldn't vote period. New York votes one way no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I like him or vote for him now? (Unless he gets the nomination)
    ing sheep... no wonder you tuck your between your legs nowadays.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing sheep... no wonder you tuck your between your legs nowadays.
    So I should vote for Trump?

I'm not a bitter got like you that would stay home and not vote because someone else got the nomination over my prefered candidate. That's what heads like you and Bernie bros do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I should vote for Trump?

I'm not a bitter got like you that would stay home and not vote because someone else got the nomination over my prefered candidate. That's what heads like you and Bernie bros do.
    i'm no bernie bro and i will be voting this time around to stop tranny's like you and the other losers on the left. yalls ideology! burn in !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glad my message was clear enough for your re ed ass to get

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren is ing blowing it. God, we're stuck with Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, she was always good with smoke signals so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Dems had a Kasich, they'll be set. Right now, Biden = emo version of Trump, and Bernie = older Louie Gohmert.
    They nominated one in 2016 and got their teeth kicked in.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren and Sanders should talk things out in the locker room. Have Warren drop out and endorse Bernie Sanders. A coalition of Bernie and Warren supporters will obliterate senile Biden for good.

Of course this never gonna happen. Warren is part of the establishment. She endorsed Killary over Bernie in 2016

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One step at a time.
    The first step, imo, is to remove a narcissistic, lying piece of orange bovine residue.
    Fix infrastructure and health care first because the lying orange blurr had zero (again he lied) and both parties still agree it needs fixing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One step at a time.
    The first step, imo, is to remove a narcissistic, lying piece of orange bovine residue.
    Fix infrastructure and health care first because the lying orange blurr had zero (again he lied) and both parties still agree it needs fixing.
    You have to try to remove him with a good candidate, because the vast majority of people who voted for our Dear Leader in 2016 will again in 2020. Biden will ensure this will be another nailbiter of an election because he's running on the same thing Clinton did: namely, that Trump is a criminal and an asshole and unfit for office. That's not going to get people to the polls this year any more than it did in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren and Sanders should talk things out in the locker room. Have Warren drop out and endorse Bernie Sanders. A coalition of Bernie and Warren supporters will obliterate senile Biden for good.

Of course this never gonna happen. Warren is part of the establishment. She endorsed Killary over Bernie in 2016
    warren, along with some other big names like obama, pelosi, didnt endorse either until the primaries were settled. warren endorsed hillary after she had secured the nomination. so did bernie himself

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    warren, along with some other big names like obama, pelosi, didnt endorse either until the primaries were settled. warren endorsed hillary after she had secured the nomination. so did bernie himself
    "Democrats good. Republicans bad. Trump is bad." That's not gonna do it in 2020

We need Bernie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Democrats good. Republicans bad. Trump is bad." That's not gonna do it in 2020

We need Bernie.
    changing the subject from your bull "warren endorsed clinton over bernie" when she abstained until the nomination was already decided. she then endorsed hillary over trump. so did bernie

i'd prefer bernie to biden

now, if biden wins the nom, i'd rather him than trump. you'd prefer trump to biden. its that simple

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the establishment, left and right, will destroy Bernie, just like UK establishment destroyed Corbin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if you think trump should be impeached you have TDS but if you think he should be executed for treason you are woke"

- the great

Thread Information