Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    These batch of republicans are spinless..they spent years plannig for this moment only to have a clown show like Trumpy come in and crap all over their hard work..

So how can they defeat him...its pretty simple and I will leave this for Hillary Clinton to use against him..so Boutons_deux get in here and help spread the word to your liberal contacts.....maybe it will catch on and finally begin to unravel the simpleton faking his presidential knowledge / pedigree pedigree....

How to defeat Donald Trump

1.) First paint him as the opportunist that he is. Use his own words against him were he brags of previously buying politicians. He's done it his whole life and now we're supposed to believe he has Americas best interest at heart all because of his personal ambition to be president.

2.) Let the people know that he masquerades as one of the people because he has a potty mouth but fact is he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and cannot relate to poor people, the middle class, or worse yet even mllionaires. He's part of the oligarch of society.He's always been pampered and has women and men servants....he cannot relate at all to the people he's snookering into voting for him.

3.) Press him on "policy details". He loves talking in high level billboards and pla udes. He doesnt talk specifics becsuse he doesnt know specifics and the masses who support him just sit there like dumbasses and let get away with it. Ask him how his potty mouth will work when he starts calling world leaders stupid and dumb. Ask him about detailed economic policy...press him on foreign policy and world history examples. Make him,talk about middle eastern geo-politics....force him press him to respond until he gets mad and simply walks away and call you stupid...the point is not to get an answer because we know he wont its to get him to melt down becsuse he's not smart enough to answer the question.

4. Highlight hard all of his extreme liberal views and extreme conservative views as to why he's confused and would not make a good POTUS. He's all over the map and this is a game for him.

5. Ask what has he ever done for this country that didnt involve making money for himself

6. Ask why he dodged the draft for Vietnam with deferrment after deferrment and medical allegedly citing bone Spurs in foot.

As you can see this is all Hillary needs to continue hitting him hard on...even thoughthough it may not matter in the end as he's gauranteed not to get the required 35% of the hispanic after his comments yesterday on kicking US citizens born here out back to Mexico...he's done...the rabid base republicans will still vote for him though proving again they dont know how to win elections....the republicans by and large are a really dumb voting bloc to allow this charade to continue....they've spent all this time plotting to take back the white house only to prop up a clown..

The world is literally laughing at us

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hillary won't even be the Democratic candidate. Obama is gonna blow her fat ass up.

Look for Biden as Pres and Warren as VP to be the Democratic ticket.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's a bold claim. Let's revisit the post a year from now.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    If you read all of that you're an even bigger loser that he is for writing it (assuming it's not copypasta)

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Literally all of those smear tactics have already been tried, but you can't stump the Trump.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    If you read all of that you're an even bigger loser that he is for writing it (assuming it's not copypasta)
    Google it...copy pasta will only lead you back to this thread.ok gay asshole...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hillary won't even be the Democratic candidate. Obama is gonna blow her fat ass up.

She will get it. It will be Hillary/Castro

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You cant beat the white pants..

They add extra health to your health bar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty damning when you cannot even believe he wrote that garbled, grammatically ed slop because it's above him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Pretty damning when you cannot even believe he wrote that garbled, grammatically ed slop because it's above him.
    My baby so cute when he mad....with his cute fat fingers and belly....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My baby so cute when he mad....with his cute fat fingers and belly....
    I lol'ed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

I still got it!!!! ;-)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one pays any attention to either of us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    No one pays any attention to either of us.

Dude my is hot....whether people respnd or not.. ;-) I'm creating superstars i , the NBA forum too....thousands of worshipers tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude my is hot....whether people respnd or not.. ;-) I'm creating superstars i , the NBA forum too....thousands of worshipers tbh
    You're might be hot, I've heard people like to warm their s in your asshole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    He is his own worse enemy. He will ride the tide as long as he can and then drop out before he loses and then go around saying it was his choice and that he would've won had he stayed in. And write a book about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I need to run.

Things I'd change.

1.All drugs are legal, all those wanting to do them will do them legal or not so it.

2.Pros uton will be legal, simply mot worth the effort.

3.All Muslims will be deported, they don't belong here.

4.Mexicans will be deported if they have more than 3 kids.

5.The pledge of alliance will be back in schools.

5.TV commercials will be no longer than 60 seconds once every 30 minutes.

6.No more shxt music. Rap and punk will be dumped.

7.No more cell phones/cameras. They are causing too much trouble.

8.Anyone doing this will have to be 30 years old, way too many dumb kids.

9. Carolina, the Panthers will move to LA.

10.All NFL rookies make the league minimum, the real conract comes after two seasons.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He is his own worse enemy. He will ride the tide as long as he can and then drop out before he loses and then go around saying it was his choice and that he would've won had he stayed in. And write a book about it.
    That wouldn't surprise me, I still don't think he really wants the job just the publicity. Either way, GOP primary voters always flirt with crazy early in the process before picking the establishment guy. In the end it'll be a Bush/Rubio ticket imo.

Thread Information