Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season was a mess, but I look forward to now binging it over a shorter period to see if it makes sense or gets better.

Season 1 was great but got better with added viewings.
    I would advice against doing that.

I did. Just like last season. I binged the bejesus out of season 1 so I thought I'd do the same with this one. It was a mistake because 1 episode just let to a worse episode and so on.

After about 6 episodes of basically being let down I wondered if I should continue. Episode 8 was a much needed break. It made me finish the season as a whole without feeling like I just wasted my time.

Overall, I felt deflated after the masterpiece season 1.

In my opinion, if they dont make things right again within the next season, this show could be in danger of going off air. The ratings season 2 got were abysmal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The premiere ratings was good. But the finale was down 30% or something.

It's really a thinking show for Westworld nerds and not for the casual viewers.. at least with GOT it's complex with characters and backstories but the plot is fairly simple and straightforward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Throughout the show when was the man in Black a copy of himself or him actual self?

So there is 2 dolores's walking around now?

Is the Westworld labs and westworld area going to just not appear anymore in season 3?

Just way too many questions

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Throughout the show when was the man in Black a copy of himself or him actual self?

So there is 2 dolores's walking around now?

Is the Westworld labs and westworld area going to just not appear anymore in season 3?

Just way too many questions
    I dont really understand what Dolores wants. She's out so what else does she want to do and why would Bernard want to stop her? In the real world, she'd be taken out fairly easy so I dont get the us against them motto.

Also, how is that going to work? Dont they need a special white paste looking thing so they won't shut down and go full epileptic?

Huge mistake to take the show outside the park, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was human the entire time. He shot and killed his human daughter. The last scene was the only time he was a hybrid and it was in the distant future. He'll likely be human next season. The last scene really did nothing but add to the confusion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Arron Paul joining season 3

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Arron Paul joining season 3
    I feel like this show is already on the decline. Season 3 has to be at or better than season 1 to redeem itself.

I can see HBO diverting Westworld money into the new Game of Throne spin off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I feel like this show is already on the decline. Season 3 has to be at or better than season 1 to redeem itself.

I can see HBO diverting Westworld money into the new Game of Throne spin off.
    I think they might make it less complex and gain viewers with the recent move of Arron (although since breaking bad he hasn't done much lol). But I could be wrong , the writer said he could careless if it's too complex for casual viewers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I feel like this show is already on the decline.
    That's a huge understatement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now that thrones is wrapping up, can't wait for the return of this

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still haven't watched this, but been watching Person of Interest for the first time. With some of the shared personnel across the shows and the focus on AI again, this is definitely rising on my list of shows to watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I legit forgot about this show. It's not something I can even recommend to anybody because season two was so ty.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I legit forgot about this show. It's not something I can even recommend to anybody because season two was so ty.
    Seriously. It's over, at least for me.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    New to this thread. I started Westworld a few weeks ago and am almost through Season 1. I am really enjoying it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Yeah can't even get excited for this after s2. Its amazing how quickly great shows can get ruined tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    New to this thread. I started Westworld a few weeks ago and am almost through Season 1. I am really enjoying it.
    Season 1 is fantastic... watch season 2 at your own risk though. I can't remember a show I was so high on disappoint me so greatly from one season to the next.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    S1 was legit. S2 was a mess. I don't even remember what happened at the end. I'll need to rewatch it before I give Ep1 of S3 a chance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm the opposite view , I thought season 2 was good. Especially the Indian episode . It is very complex and confusing though, it is a show you have to read recaps and do some homework, not a causal fan show for season 2.

Just like Homeland season 1 can stand by itself being great

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished Season 1 and wow, what a turn of events at the end, but I think they do a good job connecting the dots re: William, Arnold, and Dolores, and Dr. Ford. I'm excited for Season 2 even though there seems to be a general consensus that Season 2 is a major disappointment. Will circle back in a couple weeks!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished Season 1 and wow, what a turn of events at the end, but I think they do a good job connecting the dots re: William, Arnold, and Dolores, and Dr. Ford. I'm excited for Season 2 even though there seems to be a general consensus that Season 2 is a major disappointment. Will circle back in a couple weeks!
    It gets more complex if you don't mind that you will enjoy it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It gets more complex if you don't mind that you will enjoy it
    Complexity has little to do with people's disappointment in season 2.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm the opposite view , I thought season 2 was good. Especially the Indian episode . It is very complex and confusing though, it is a show you have to read recaps and do some homework, not a causal fan show for season 2.

how do you respond to typical criticisms of season 2?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The only bright spot of season 2.

But as we know, one or 2 episodes cant save a season from being a dumpster fire. I enjoyed that episode as a stand alone. The rest are just nonsensical and all out of place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only bright spot of season 2.

But as we know, one or 2 episodes cant save a season from being a dumpster fire. I enjoyed that episode as a stand alone. The rest are just nonsensical and all out of place.
    Agreed. The Native American episode was great as a stand-alone. The Japanese stuff was a waste of time and went nowhere. I feel like they tried to double down on the success of the first season and have multiple timelines with a "shocking" twist ending.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    R.I.P.

I tried S3 EP1

No Más

Thread Information