Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tangent: If the Suns had half the luck the Warriors had last season, they would've ringed. They were among the better teams not to win it all.
    Warriors wouldn't have beaten a healthy Cavs team in the Finals. Irving went down, Love and Anderson V. out, LBJ was on a mission and almost pulled it off but got gassed. Cavs should be the favorites to win the East this season if they can stay healthy. The Warriors also didn't have to play the Spurs, Thunder or Clippers. Yes lots of things worked in the Warriors favor for sure.

Suns with a prime Nash are probably one of the better teams to not win it all in recent memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Diaw is a starter quality player. He's very underrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walton saved his best lines for Olowokandi in the Clippers local broadcasts though. It was like listening to Spurstalk talk about Jefferson.
    Yeah classic stuff.

I also remember he seemed to have a major beef with Larry Johnson. People's opinions vary on Walton, but I truly miss the weird flavor he brought to broadcasts

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah classic stuff.

I also remember he seemed to have a major beef with Larry Johnson. People's opinions vary on Walton, but I truly miss the weird flavor he brought to broadcasts
    He called LJ a sad pathetic individual after Duncan raped him in Game 1 of the Finals. Then LJ started talking back about how Walton's family was slaveowners or some . It was a really weird exchange.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors wouldn't have beaten a healthy Cavs team in the Finals. Irving went down, Love and Anderson V. out, LBJ was on a mission and almost pulled it off but got gassed. Cavs should be the favorites to win the East this season if they can stay healthy. The Warriors also didn't have to play the Spurs, Thunder or Clippers. Yes lots of things worked in the Warriors favor for sure.

Suns with a prime Nash are probably one of the better teams to not win it all in recent memory.
    The Warriors were losing by 20 in a playoff game to the Pels. It wasn't a comeback more than a choke job, tbh. The Warriors went down 2-1 to a depleted Grizzlies. The Rockets were utter crap as far as conference finals opponents go. And yea, I could see a healthy Cavs team winning that series. I don't see lightning striking twice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He called LJ a sad pathetic individual after Duncan raped him in Game 1 of the Finals. Then LJ started talking back about how Walton's family was slaveowners or some . It was a really weird exchange.
    Well, LJ started the narrative calling the 99 Knicks "a bunch of rebellious slaves." And LJ has said very racist things since then, calling for an all-black league from his position as VP for the Knicks. Give props to Walton for taking out the trash when he then said this:

"Larry Johnson, who spent the last 48 hours railing against the world, what a pathetic performance by this sad human being. This is a disgrace to the game of basketball and to the NBA. He played like a disgrace tonight, he deserved it."

Thread Information