Sex Panther user- 60% of the time, it works every time. Sausage's Avatar
    Post Count
    Me and my buddies are doing another Survival Football League and are looking for a few Spurs Talkers to join.

Basically all you do is pick a team who you feel is going to win that week and you survive. But you can only use that team once! Last year we had roughly 50 participants and the league lasted until Week 14 before the last person was eliminated.

Entry Fee is $10 and it is winner take all.

League ID is 3791 and the password is uflftw

I set up my Paypal account: Send $10.59 (paypal fees) to: [email protected] with your pick set name so I know that you paid. Anybody who hasn't paid by 12 noon Sunday September 13th will be eliminated from the group.

Last year we had about 10-15 ST people join and are hoping we can get around that same # and more. You are more than welcome to invite your friends and family, just remember to have them send the money to me via Paypal.

Any questions ask in this thread or PM me.

Thank you!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Me and my buddies are doing another Survival Football League and are looking for a few Spurs Talkers to join.

Basically all you do is pick a team who you feel is going to win that week and you survive. But you can only use that team once! Last year we had roughly 50 participants and the league lasted until Week 14 before the last person was eliminated.

I set up my Paypal account: Send $10.59 (paypal fees) to: [email protected] with your pick set name so I know that you paid. Anybody who hasn't paid by 12 noon Sunday September 13th will be eliminated from the group.

Last year we had about 10-15 ST people join and are hoping we can get around that same # and more. You are more than welcome to invite your friends and family, just remember to have them send the money to me via Paypal.

Thank you!
    sausage boy.

There was a problem

• The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)

Post Count
    That's the correct credentials and I've had people join. I'll check it out later and get back to you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm in under the team name Touchdown Syndrome.
    Last edited by chunticakes; 08-25-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Post Count
    Sounds good! Got you in

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Joined and paid...FOB Dahlke

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    also getting error 109

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also getting error 109
    You're probably going in under the wrong pick em link like I was. Google "Yahoo Survival Football" and hit the first link. The credentials he listed work.

Post Count
    You're probably going in under the wrong pick em link like I was. Google "Yahoo Survival Football" and hit the first link. The credentials he listed work.
    Yes, this is a Survival League, not a pick 'em. Hope we can get some more people to join!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol good . i'll paypal you sometime this week

Post Count
    Sounds good. We have about 16 players so far. We could always use a few more so if you know anyone else who'd want to join, let them know. I will remove anyone who hasn't paid after the first games have been played.

Post Count
    22 People have joined so far= $220 winner take all. Feel free to join and recruit others.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    22 People have joined so far= $220 winner take all. Feel free to join and recruit others.
    sent my payment. lmk if you got it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just sent you $10.59.

Post Count
    Got both payments. Up to 29 people= $290. Let's get a few more to join!! Deadline to join is Sunday at noon!!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Lol about to lose in the first week again

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Did I already win?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders destroyed survival leagues everywhere.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least I made it to week 2. Last year I lost in week 1

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Thank you!
    You dah, did I win?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Thank you!
    You dah, did I win?

Thread Information