Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could care less if she said to do it 1,000 times. This guy's life was a series of decisions that led him to kill himself.
    It's gotten old.
    Are you there yet?
    Hopefully soon....
    http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet...g-j-1722649439

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, reading that made my blood boil. ing stupid ass . I can't even start to rationalize all her "suicide pushing". Did she do it just to get attention on social media? That would make her the mother of all drama Queens. I kind of wouldn't mind this getting bullied into her own suicide, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Kuuunt Mic e Carter has elected a trial by judge rather then jury.

Wonder if she is bribing him.

Mic e Carter flanked by defense liarwyers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartanntp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This stupid is a paid *consultant* hired by the defense. His schemey testimony should be good.

*Dr* Peter Breggin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^
    In a motion to include Breggin in the trial, Judge Lawrence Moniz determined that the doctor's expertise and knowledge on antidepressants, which both Roy and Carter had used, will be relevant to the case.

Breggin testified about SSRIs and selective Serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

He explained that SSRI antidepressants like Prozac can have severe adverse effects on the developing brain. They specifically disrupt frontal lobe function, which controls judgment, impulse control and weighing of future consequences.

"The young brain is more susceptible to harm from the SSRI," Breggin said.

Breggin is scheduled to continue his testimony Monday after court returns from recess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's manager material without a doubt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Judge Lawrence Moniz

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    It was still he who made the final decision. You prosecute this and what's next? Prosecuting someone who merely says, "I hope you die" or someone on a message board that says "kill yourself?" Come on now; how about we hold people to a smidgeon of mental for ude.
    Telling a random stranger to "kill yourself" on a message board or video game is not even close to same thing as encouraging/helping a depressed individual, that u happen to know on a personal level, to commit suicide.

I don't know what a fair punishment for something like this is or should be. But it's definitely not something you can sweep under the community service rug.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Telling a random stranger to "kill yourself" on a message board or video game is not even close to same thing as encouraging/helping a depressed individual, that u happen to know on a personal level, to commit suicide.

I don't know what a fair punishment for something like this is or should be. But it's definitely not something you can sweep under the community service rug.
    We've all known that special person who threatened to commit suicide all the time. Someone just called them on it, probably after hearing it from him all the time. She probably couldn't wait for him to die already. Sucks to be her now. Any person who can do that is likely suicidal themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    We've all known that special person who threatened to commit suicide all the time. Someone just called them on it, probably after hearing it from him all the time. She probably couldn't wait for him to die already. Sucks to be her now. Any person who can do that is likely suicidal themselves.
    poor her. so inconvenienced by his being alive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, reading that made my blood boil. ing stupid ass . I can't even start to rationalize all her "suicide pushing". Did she do it just to get attention on social media? That would make her the mother of all drama Queens.
    According to this article there are definite connections to a character and episodes of "Glee" and this Mic e Carter. I don't watch Glee, you'd have to ask one of the Laker or Warrior posters but notice the direct similarities, especially the texts, brought out in this article which reveals the episode was based on the suicide of a real life cast member of the show:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/...jJ#.pjxxlP0g89

In part: Many BuzzFeed News readers pointed out that portions of two of the texts were — almost word for word — from an episode of the television show Glee.

The episode in question, "The Quarterback," which aired on Oct. 10, 2013, was a memorial episode for actor Cory Monteith and his character Finn Hudson following Monteith's death of a drug overdose.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

I agree that she's a ing c*nt. And let's say the purported facts are true and that she's deserving of sort of punishment. That's still not enough for me. Don't scapegoat the suicider. And don't give prosecutors more power than is absolutely necessary. It's like the guy in your icon says, you tell a surgeon he can cut and he'll spend the night sharpening his saw.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    poor her. so inconvenienced by his being alive.
    How did you get that out of what I said? Or was that just another passive aggressive fem moment for you?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She sounds like one of those chicks that jacks guys off in their sleep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Guilty, according to CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/mic....html?adkey=bn

Up to 20 years, but I could see her not getting half that. Though I have no idea if there's a min for this sort of thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Up to 20 years, but I could see her not getting half that. Though I have no idea if there's a min for this sort of thing.
    Judge said she is a "youthful offender, and will be *adjudged as such".
    So far I have not seen any of the media say what this means for sentencing.
    Her defense liarwyer seemed to look encouraged when he said this.
    Last edited by Fabbs; 06-16-2017 at 12:03 PM. Reason: "adjudged / adjudicated" kind of hard to tell which word judge used.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Rich white offs himself because "problems" . outta here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Rich white offs himself because "problems" . outta here
    You ain't half-bad, Rob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You ain't half-bad, Rob.
    Just the Messican part right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pussy assed judge only gave her 15 months.
    Which won't start until her defense liarwyer runs thru the appeals attempts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a.) If he is satisfied she knew exactly what she was doing, then why the wussy sentence?
    b.) Why did he suspend half of her sentence?
    __----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Lawrence Moniz sentenced Carter to a 2½-year term with 15 months suspended. He stayed the sentence, at the request of Carter’s lawyers, while her appeal makes its way through the state court system
    He said he did not believe Carter’s young age at the time of the offense, or her own mental health issues, contributed to the crime.
    “I am satisfied that she is mindful of the actions for which she now stands convicted,” Moniz said.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Do you know what the word suspend means

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She did the world a favor. At least he only took himself.

Thread Information