Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is your definition of "most powerful country"???

Military strength? Economic status? Etc...
    Obviously it's a pretty subjective thing, but I say mostly economic strength combined with general influence in world.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Germany today is what? It's probably the third or fourth most powerful country in the world. And this after Hitler led them to total collapse.
    Unlike after 1 we let 'em up easy after 2. Didn't take a rocket scientist to see if we'd a done that after 1 there'd a been no 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The kid looks a bit like Paul Westphal at yout.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't take a rocket scientist to see if we'd a done that after 1 there'd a been no 2.
    so?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06...oreign-powers/

this will explain things a little better. Germany is not a free country. The U.S. Controls their media until 2099 and they are still under military occupation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This is also a great read

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-183232

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

all for sympathy/attention on twitter apparently, involuntary manslaughter they should charge that with murder and if she gets off i hope the 4chan/reddit peeps step in and ruin her life tbh
    They shouldn't charge her with anything. She's not the one who made the decision to kill him. The fact that she's being charged speaks to our police state culture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ...Teddy DuChamps father wouldn't be up in Togus, crazy as a house rat.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They shouldn't charge her with anything. She's not the one who made the decision to kill him. The fact that she's being charged speaks to our police state culture.
    ?

You dont know jack about the judicial system, do you?

Should we not charge people with accesory to murder now as well?

In fact, let's look the other way when I put a hit on you and pay someone to kill your entire family. It's ok since I only half participated in the scheme to murder your family.

Some people man..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey, I don't tell patrons to drink and drive yet I can still be held responsible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She did the world a favor. She should get a ing medal.

Better than a dumb ass Smart Ass's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was dead wrong. Words CAN kill.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A white women killing a white man. Now that's something you don't see everyday. Usually it's the other way around.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Hey, I don't tell patrons to drink and drive yet I can still be held responsible.
    Because you're providing a physical mind altering substance; and even then, your liability is significantly less.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    ?

You dont know jack about the judicial system, do you?

Should we not charge people with accesory to murder now as well?

In fact, let's look the other way when I put a hit on you and pay someone to kill your entire family. It's ok since I only half participated in the scheme to murder your family.

Some people man..
    Go back X years (not that many); and you won't find cases like this; people being charged for murder for someone else's suicide. Just saying that aloud sounds silly when you think of it. People once believed that personal responsibility was paramount. This is just passing the buck; and it's all part of an over arching effort to oppress us.

This person wasn't an accessory in a murder. She gave direction; and he made a choice as to whether to accept it or not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Go back X years (not that many); and you won't find cases like this; people being charged for murder for someone else's suicide. Just saying that aloud sounds silly when you think of it. People once believed that personal responsibility was paramount. This is just passing the buck; and it's all part of an over arching effort to oppress us.

This person wasn't an accessory in a murder. She gave direction; and he made a choice as to whether to accept it or not.
    kind of tend to agree, still wouldn't care if she died in a fire though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

There's nothing shameful or cowardly about a military leader killing himself when all is lost. It's the only dignified way that he could have died when you consider the alternative.

Look at what happened to Mussolini. He faced the firing squad and had an honorable death, but then those ing animals stripped him naked and sodomized his corpse in public and then hung him up on a ing meat hook. Just imagine what kind of depraved those Russians would have done to Hitler's body if they had a chance to get their dirty slav hands on him.

Slavs are savage animals and there's no limit to the inhuman things that they're capable of. If any Eastern European ever whines about how Hitler shot himself then this is only because you wanted to mutilate his corpse and shove objects up his ass like a bunch of sub-human deviants. Hitler's image would have been irreparably destroyed if those slavs had gotten a chance to around with his corpse like they wanted to, and Hitler knew this after seeing what happened to Mussolini, and that's why he ordered his body to be torched.

There was literally no chance of him ever facing a court and being held accountable for his actions in any just and civilized way. The Soviets were to frenzied and wild at that point, they would have sadistically tortured him, killed him, and then paraded his sodomized and rotting corpse through the street for weeks.
    copypasta to defend hitler's pussy actions

inb4 shutup !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    s always try to discredit the source rather than the information presented. If you aren't a then they taught you well, best goy.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    kind of tend to agree, still wouldn't care if she died in a fire though
    I can certainly see why someone would think the worst of her. But I guarantee plenty of people let his kid down. Likely, his parents were total schmucks. And ultimately, he committed the murder; better that he killed himself than someone else at least.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    s always try to discredit the source rather than the information presented. If you aren't a then they taught you well, best goy.
    information presented from a discredited source isn't reliable

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    information presented from a discredited source isn't reliable
    That's just one gots opinion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I can certainly see why someone would think the worst of her. But I guarantee plenty of people let his kid down. Likely, his parents were total schmucks. And ultimately, he committed the murder; better that he killed himself than someone else at least.

Yeah wh it's just a sad story all the way around, he's weak and dumb but she's the most malicious character in this story by far. Our society has gotten very weak and degenerate. It's entertainment to do this type of stuff and millions of people are "depressed" and do this type of stuff. I don't really know what to say, the s got us good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bullying someone into suicide has been prosecuted if I am not mistaken.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Eh, he was getting cold feet but she pushed him pretty hard to do it. Also assisted with knowledge on how to do it.

She needs to be charged with something.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh, he was getting cold feet but she pushed him pretty hard to do it. Also assisted with knowledge on how to do it.

She needs to be charged with something.
    Agreed.

She's culpable of more than being a .

If if you don't get her now they'll get her later-albeit she'll have killed somebody herself that time.

Psychos will fo psycho things.

Thread Information