Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    4th and inches Derek Henry up the middle for a 37 yard touchdown. Just poor inside tackling by Wisconsin.

Texas

Post Count
    A&M clearly outclassing ASU on both sides of ball, but letting them hang around
    Why aren't you wearing ASU's tag?

Jefferson for Ut is nice tho..

Probably the only alpha on that team.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    The Texas OL is swiss cheese. The Texas secondary is swiss cheese. Swoopes plays like the smelly stuff that is squeezed out from your colon. The D needs to do a better job of staying at home and not over-pursuing.

ND should have been called for delay of game on that first TD pass. The play clock was at 0 before the ball was snapped.

The horsecollar penalty didn't look like a horsecollar live or on replay.

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Why is USC ranked 8th to start the year? What have they done to earn that? They finished last year 19th and won the ing Holiday Bowl last season. They have not been a top 10 team for a long ass time.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looking like a young team vs a ranked team on the road. We'll see if they can string a couple of drives together in the second half.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I am so sick of Swoopes and his deer in the headlights nonsense. He has no pocket presence, no elusiveness when he is running, he doesn't know how to scramble and keep his head up to find open receivers. He is a waste of time and space.

Put Heard in and allow him to lead us the rest of the way.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    kicker made the fg twice, but that stupid TO nonsense just before the kick and then he misses the 3rd.

I wish college would use the NFL rule of only being able to call one timeout.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    damn A&M has another JFF tbh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Smh Arizona State. How were they ranked 15?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Burt ...then Swoopes ruins it because he can't throw a simple crossing pattern.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    We are on the board.............YES

btw, we should have thrown it on 2nd down after that long pass

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    play kris boyd..........................

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why aren't you wearing ASU's tag?
    Ah, i got lazy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Secondary is getting some extra conditioning this week.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    How long is this ing pathetic, anemic Texas offense going to plague us. Football season is my favorite time of year, but the Longhorns offense makes me hate watching my favorite college team.

I can deal with losing. What I can't deal with is the hopelessness I feel as a fan, knowing this offense is the very definition of SUCK. Basically the Horns run what is known as The Anti-Offense.

Ever since the loss to Alabama, this offense has been an eyesore. I cannot believe they have stunk up the field for over half a decade, with little to no improvement. it doesn't help when Charlie Weak is so damn ultra conservative.

BS call on ASU

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    UTSA and Texas State putting up better fights on the road against ranked teams than UT-Austin.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How long is this ing pathetic, anemic Texas offense going to plague us. Football season is my favorite time of year, but the Longhorns offense makes me hate watching my favorite college team.

I can deal with losing. What I can't deal with is the hopelessness I feel as a fan, knowing this offense is the very definition of SUCK. Basically the Horns run what is known as The Anti-Offense.

Ever since the loss to Alabama, this offense has been an eyesore. I cannot believe they have stunk up the field for over half a decade, with little to no improvement. it doesn't help when Charlie Weak is so damn ultra conservative.
    Strong probably won't last the year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

It's time to move on from the Swoopes era. Just put Heard in and let him learn on the fly.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Strong probably won't last the year.
    The team is young and they are still playing with Mack's QB's. He'll get this year and next year too at the very least.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's time to move on from the Swoopes era. Just put Heard in and let him learn on the fly.
    It's not just Swoopes. The whole team besides Malik is unprepared.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's not just Swoopes. The whole team besides Malik is unprepared.
    They are young team playing a ranked team with a veteran Oline and veteran receivers. They are overmatched. That's all you are seeing.

Thread Information