Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they look like crap

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

that clutch city bull which is 20 years old. That looks horrible. They grey would look better without the sleeves. But the black though

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I would have never guessed they could have gotten worse, but here we are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

rocket fans reaction^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black one ripped from raptors.
    Grey one looks like an unpainted toy soldier
    Red one looks like a Chinese wedding gown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    silver and black. well done. random rocketfan probably loves those black uniforms though. every dip mediocre nba fan thinks black alt uniforms are the best thing ever.

EDIT: sure as - http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=268894

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    silver and black. well done. random rocketfan probably loves those black uniforms though. every dip mediocre nba fan thinks black alt uniforms are the best thing ever.
    Better than military basketball unis tbh lol

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inb4 DMC "every team wants to be the Spurs"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than military basketball unis tbh lol
    tbh those turds are a one night thing and aid our puppy killers. Rocketmanagement made these stains to be part of the regular rtation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwert looks like he's wearing a t-shirt and a backpack, maybe those were made specifically for the pitch to durbeta so he can look like a got on the court too

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Be careful what you wish for (I'm speaking of myself).

What was wrong with the red and yellow alternate as it was? That Clutch City mess looks whack.

The checkerboard pattern on the black one looks strange, why not just copy the home/road design but make it black with red hoops?

It's time for a new color scheme in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The black one and white/gray one are both 100 times better than the current red and silver ones, and white and red ones, which are about the test jerseys in the league tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

What was wrong with the red and yellow alternate as it was? That Clutch City mess looks whack.

The checkerboard pattern on the black one looks strange, why not just copy the home/road design but make it black with red hoops?

Like this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black one is ok ...the rest I hate. I think it's wise to give fans who dont want to wear red and orange (or purple and gold) for example a way to support and rep their squads. Im down with my purple and goldbut appreciate the alt schemes and colorways.

BTW, did you see the US prez for Adidas telling harden he can wear Jordans? What a dumbass this company just paid you hundreds of millions and then you get caught wearing their main compe ion? I just dont get these dudes it's like the president of BMW getting caught driving Mercedes ...

Not smart ...

LOL Adidas ...

LOL Jordan still got people on his 20 year after he mattered ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After new Adidas spokesman James Harden was spotted wearing Air Jordans, owned by Nike, the president of Adidas North America said that Harden's days wearing the Jumpman are numbered. "I think so," Adidas' Mark King told ESPN's Darren Rovell. "That's part of the deal." (from ESPN)

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Black one is ok ...the rest I hate. I think it's wise to give fans who dont want to wear red and orange (or purple and gold) for example a way to support and rep their squads. Im down with my purple and goldbut appreciate the alt schemes and colorways.

BTW, did you see the US prez for Adidas telling harden he can wear Jordans? What a dumbass this company just paid you hundreds of millions and then you get caught wearing their main compe ion? I just dont gbet these dudes it's like the president of BMW getting caught driving Mercedes ...

Not smart ...

LOL Adidas ...

LOL Jordan still got people on his 20 year after he mattered ...
    His deal doesn't start til October 1st.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, that red alternate is one of the best two or three jerseys in the league, why the would that get replaced with that garbage Clutch City jersey? At least the new Rockets jerseys aren't Clippers bad though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His deal doesn't start til October 1st.
    Doesn't matter. That's a technicality. You sign a huge deal like that one you dont go out in public in Nike gear. If I was offered big exec job at Samsung and my hire date wasn't in effect for a few weeks I am still not going to be caught using a Iphone. It just wasnt smart, whether or not teh contract was in effect yet.

I have defended Harden on here plenty but that was dumb, period. Save those J's for your retirement. You can eat off Adidas and wear the J's all you want then ...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. That's a technicality. You sign a huge deal like that one you dont go out in public in Nike gear. If I was offered big exec job at Samsung and my hire date wasn't in effect for a few weeks I am still not going to be caught using a Iphone. It just wasnt smart, whether or not teh contract was in effect yet.

I have defended Harden on here plenty but that was dumb, period. Save those J's for your retirement. You can eat off Adidas and wear the J's all you want then ...
    He was wearing Nike's during summer league and during Olympic play. There wasn't a problem then. If his Nike deal officially expires at the end of September, then there shouldn't be a Problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was wearing Nike's during summer league and during Olympic play. There wasn't a problem then. If his Nike deal officially expires at the end of September, then there shouldn't be a Problem.
    Officially, there is no problem. he did not breach the contract. Unofficially I would have an issue with it same as the Adidas president. when you fork over that kind of money you would expect him to be more mindful.

I dont care enough to keep this going further ...still think it's dumb you think no big deal ... we agree to disagree.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Those jerseys are complete . Sadly, my SUNS came out with new ones that look almost identical in their tiness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they look like , tbh..from the front side, the black one is basically Miami's black jersey without the Heat logo..And how the did the green clour creep in there? that's more like a a Bucks home jersey..

Thread Information