Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reports Jimmy Graham is "pissed off" and "hates" his role with the Seahawks.

According to Freeman, "several" Seahawks players have informed him of this and it's a "fact." Graham allegedly "hates what's happening in Seattle" where he's "barely looked at in the passing game." Through two games, Graham has just 10 targets, which is 15th among tight ends. We could see the target dip coming as soon as it was announced he was traded to the Seahawks, but not in this fashion. Russell Wilson has attempted more than 30 passes in each of the first two games, yet Graham doesn't have much to show for it. It's not like he's being asked to block more; per PFF, Graham has blocked on 31.7 percent of his snaps. He blocked on 30.5 percent of his snaps in New Orleans last season.

Source:
    Bleacher Report

not sure what he expected from a game manager at QB, tbh..

Seahawks offense is playing at a level that was expected with Lynch's decline and a mediocre O-line..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    had to pass on him during fantasy draft, i don't trust a system QB putting up numbers unless it's Brady.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    More proof that Struggle is a cancer. There's a reason he compared himself to Enrique Porker last year

spurraider21 Avante get in here and this !

More proof that Struggle is a cancer. There's a reason he compared himself to Enrique Porker last year
    that quote will feed us for eternity, tbh..

Post Count
    that quote will feed us for eternity, tbh..
    Meanwhile, Porker will feed himself for an eternity.

Post Count
    "I watch a lot of guys," Wilson said. "I watch guys like [San Antonio Spurs player] Tony Parker in terms of his point-guard ability and how he freezes out Kawhi. I always tell my quarterback coaches, 'Playing quarterback is just like being Tony Parker. You're just denying the ball to the right guy all the time.'"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He misses those cupcakes from Brees tbh He needs to run shorter routes so game manager can see where he's at on the field

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    "I watch a lot of guys," Wilson said. "I watch guys like [San Antonio Spurs player] Tony Parker in terms of his point-guard ability and how he freezes out Kawhi. I always tell my quarterback coaches, 'Playing quarterback is just like being Tony Parker. You're just denying the ball to the right guy all the time.'"
    Obssesive compulsive poster child...

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    tired of a fake ass house running the show and stealing the glory, tbh

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reports Jimmy Graham is "pissed off" and "hates" his role with the Seahawks.

According to Freeman, "several" Seahawks players have informed him of this and it's a "fact." Graham allegedly "hates what's happening in Seattle" where he's "barely looked at in the passing game." Through two games, Graham has just 10 targets, which is 15th among tight ends. We could see the target dip coming as soon as it was announced he was traded to the Seahawks, but not in this fashion. Russell Wilson has attempted more than 30 passes in each of the first two games, yet Graham doesn't have much to show for it. It's not like he's being asked to block more; per PFF, Graham has blocked on 31.7 percent of his snaps. He blocked on 30.5 percent of his snaps in New Orleans last season.

Source:
    Bleacher Report

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    well, he was traded there, so it's not really his fault. It should get better with time though, it was similar with Crap

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Ryan Grigson is Probably already on the line offering up a first rounder for Graham.

The Colts philosophy on getting better is just getting more skill position players! You would think the FO would be able to figure it out by now, same happened in the Manning era.

Btw Wilson ing sucks.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They'll force feed him Sunday against that bears team

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ryan Grigson is Probably already on the line offering up a first rounder for Graham.

The Colts philosophy on getting better is just getting more skill position players! You would think the FO would be able to figure it out by now, same happened in the Manning era.

Btw Wilson ing sucks.
    How's Andrew cuck doing?

Post Count
    How's Andrew cuck doing?
    Colts with Struggle: 0-16. Actually, I'll be generous and give them 2 wins, since that's how many games they won last time they had a Struggle-caliber player at QB (Curtis Painter).

Seahawks with Luck: en route to a threepeat

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol

Post Count
    What's your point with this? Are you implying Russ is better than Luck? Luck having an awful start to the season in no way makes Russ better & I think even you know you wouldn't take Russ over Luck - so what's the point?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What's your point with this? Are you implying Russ is better than Luck? Luck having an awful start to the season in no way makes Russ better & I think even you know you wouldn't take Russ over Luck - so what's the point?
    no, i'm not. i've long been aboard the luck > wilson train. the only person that isn't is probably avante

something about throwing stones and having a glass home... when it comes to ppl bagging on wilson for seattle's poor start

Post Count
    Luck definitely deserves some blame, but he has to do so much more with less. Not only is his offensive line worse, but his skill positions too. Luck could (and normally does) do more with less, but he's in a rough spot IMO. But he's made some bad decisions in games 1 & 2 and deserves some heat for his play.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    colts were a top tier passing team last year and used their first rounder on a receiver. hard to blame their skill positions. they have OL woes, but its not like seattle's has been playing well either. even lynch is struggling behind that line

Post Count
    colts were a top tier passing team last year and used their first rounder on a receiver. hard to blame their skill positions. they have OL woes, but its not like seattle's has been playing well either. even lynch is struggling behind that line
    Using your first rounder on a position doesn't automatically make that player good. TY is more explosive than any WR on SEA, but IMO, it's still not close.

Jimmy/Lynch are by far more talented than INDY's top 2 and their o-line (even when it's struggling) is better than INDYs and I think the numbers show that as well.

Post Count
    Also, like Rogers making James Jones look good when he couldn't do as well outside of GB shows how good Luck can be making that team a top passing team. I don't think that means their skill positions are good at all. I would definitely say bottom half of the league when factoring in run/te/wr

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Andre Johnson and Coby Fleener are also part of what is a good cast. indy has good weapons all over the field when it comes to their passing game

Post Count
    Andre Johnson and Coby Fleener are also part of what is a good cast. indy has good weapons all over the field when it comes to their passing game
    Wow.

Thread Information