Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Hard to believe Seattle might have the worst qb in the division. I feel for JG, he may never get a decent contract again after this one.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Um Nick Foles and Kaepernick reside in that division c'mon now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Um Nick Foles and Kaepernick reside in that division c'mon now.
    you mean the guy that with a proper offensive line went 27td to 2 int? Last year in a down year, he had more than 50yd per game more than wilson ever had.. I'll give you crap though

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I'd take Foles, tbh. Kaep is pretty much RW with a tier team

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    you mean the guy that with a proper offensive line went 27td to 2 int? Last year in a down year, he had more than 50yd per game more than wilson ever had.. I'll give you crap though
    One year Noles looked like a world beater. But he has not been that Foles since then. Then proceeded to be traded fora punch drunk Sam Bradford. He did beat our D on a few long plays but you can't put that blame sole on wilson.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    One year Noles looked like a world beater. But he has not been that Foles since then. Then proceeded to be traded fora punch drunk Sam Bradford. He did beat our D on a few long plays but you can't put that blame sole on wilson.

I didn't give it to him, but if I have an average team Foles is a much better bet to produce imo.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Solely? No
    Primarily? Yes

17 of their 31 pts were a direct result of D/ST, but I guess that wasn't enough help. The statline comparison between the 2 QB's in that game was very telling as well: Wilson had one completion of 20+ yards despite 41 attempts (how does that even happen? ), while Foles had 5 or 6 completions of 20+ yards on 27 attempts, and avg'd 11 ypa. And again, the majority of the time he has favorable looks in the passing game due to Lynch and his own ability to scramble. It's baffling.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Solely? No
    Primarily? Yes

17 of their 31 pts were a direct result of D/ST, but I guess that wasn't enough help. The statline comparison between the 2 QB's in that game was very telling as well: Wilson had one completion of 20+ yards despite 41 attempts (how does that even happen? ), while Foles had 5 or 6 completions of 20+ yards on 27 attempts, and avg'd 11 ypa. And again, the majority of the time he has favorable looks in the passing game due to Lynch and his own ability to scramble. It's baffling.
    Yeah, I didn't get it whilst watching the game either. It's as almost he doesn't have to carry his team like the elites but at leas show something. Maybe he got fat off this off season. If He didn't up in XXXXIX it would've been alright. I'd be cool with the slow start. It is more surprising considering Foles the bed the next weekend over a very mediocre Redskins team. Oh well, nothin cures the ails like the Chicago Bears.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    ya'll will still win 10+ games imo--but since the defense isn't as sharp (as of now) and Lynch has hit 30--RW will have to prove he can carry them when the playoffs comes around...no more free rides

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ya'll will still win 10+ games imo--but since the defense isn't as sharp (as of now) and Lynch has hit 30--RW will have to prove he can carry them when the playoffs comes around...no more free rides

not to mention, The Contract kicks in soon

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah, he has to at least carry us at some point. I think he did well in the Divisional Round versus Carolina and actually played well in the Super Bowl except the first quarter and the final play. I'm more concerned with the D and the incorporation of Graham and Lynch's slow start. However, like you said, he is hitting 30 and that O-Line is terrible. It will definitely be up to him and he needs to earn that contract.

Jimmy Graham is a prime example,a closed mouth will not eat in the NFL. He let Pete and Wilson, know his displeasure of not getting the ball after last week's game. Apparently they got the message.

Thread Information