Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love it... graphics are amazing, and gameplay is very good. I'm on my 10th game of the season...

Spurs on the post = unstoppable.
    I love running pick and pops for LMA, plus Enrique doesn't miss layups on the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love running pick and pops for LMA, plus Enrique doesn't miss layups on the game.
    He does for me, especially in traffic... although I gotta say they made him way faster than what he looks like right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does for me, especially in traffic... although I gotta say they made him way faster than what he looks like right now
    You need to go in and add 15 pounds in the Edit Player tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to go in and add 15 pounds in the Edit Player tbh.
    I dunno, he looks slim now, he just doesn't look like he has that quick first step... it happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, at this point even if I were indifferent on Parker I'd be rooting him to go off for a few 35+ point games early on in the season on high efficiency. Upstairs would explode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want him to do well, tbh... he still has a role on the team, albeit reduced... I want these stacked Spurs to win again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how's the online community on PC?

I'm getting mine for the Ps4...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is awesome playing the actual NBA games, but the Career mode is ty as . You're this got from the projects in Harlem with a stupid nickname Freq. You play 3 two minute quarter high school games where none of your teammates can hit wide open layups you set them up for. You pick from one of seven colleges, you play four college games with six minute halves so you can't build up decent stats to get picked high. Your cunt sister is a hanger on, as is your highschool friend. Your sister, HS friend, of a girlfriend, and a shady agent who promises you will go #1 in the draft all pressure you hard to go pro after your freshman season and you have no choice, you do. Worst part is I'm a center who got drafted Portland.

I never played the career mode in 2k15 or 2k14, but this one is stupid as . I loved the career mode in 2k13 when you could go talk to the GM. I played point on that and got drafted by the Rockets, and then after every game I went and complained to the GM and told him to trade Lin because he couldn't hit any of the wide open shots I got him. er didn't do it until I told him either trade Lin or trade me though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is awesome playing the actual NBA games, but the Career mode is ty as . You're this got from the projects in Harlem with a stupid nickname Freq. You play 3 two minute quarter high school games where none of your teammates can hit wide open layups you set them up for. You pick from one of seven colleges, you play four college games with six minute halves so you can't build up decent stats to get picked high. Your cunt sister is a hanger on, as is your highschool friend. Your sister, HS friend, of a girlfriend, and a shady agent who promises you will go #1 in the draft all pressure you hard to go pro after your freshman season and you have no choice, you do. Worst part is I'm a center who got drafted Portland.

I never played the career mode in 2k15 or 2k14, but this one is stupid as . I loved the career mode in 2k13 when you could go talk to the GM. I played point on that and got drafted by the Rockets, and then after every game I went and complained to the GM and told him to trade Lin because he couldn't hit any of the wide open shots I got him. er didn't do it until I told him either trade Lin or trade me though.
    That's how it was on 2k15, which was decent...

The new one apparently has the " e Lee" touch, so no surprise it's more like a ty movie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how it was on 2k15, which was decent...

The new one apparently has the " e Lee" touch, so no surprise it's more like a ty movie
    I'd love to see career mode end with me blowing out my knee and my GF bleeding me of every cent from the child support. Then I go back to the projects to push a broom as a janitor and catch a 10 year sentence for moving blow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst part is I'm a center who got drafted Portland.

I agree the whole e Lee touch was e. They really wasted a cool opportunity with the high school and college experience and made everything in mycareer linear. Maybe I wanted to stay in college another year and try to win the natl championship(lost by one to Wisconsin) or maybe all 4 years. Nope. Also I don't like how you can't change body types, another aspect that makes mycareer feel less personal. Thankfully after your rookie season I've heard there's no more cut scenes and all that e Lee jazz is over. The new stuff you can do with off days looks promising.

Anyway I'm not a big mycareer guy, I usually play myleague. The gameplay is really good on superstar sim settings, but I find the cpu doesnt take enough jumpers and offensive rebounds are low so I bumped those sliders up. Also on ball defense is 2k11 esque in that the cpu just mirrors you. I lowered cpu on ball defense to 45 and I'm not sure if it's too easy now. I dropped 39 on Pippen with tmac

I've always liked myleague and I like it even more with the new classic teams. Currently playing a myleague with the 99-00 Raptors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, in MyCareer you killed a man and your hanger on Vic covered up for you. At least Vic gets killed in a car chase after you lend him your car.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole nikkerdom career thing makes me want to be a racist, tbh...

Whoever thought that was a good idea was high as ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole nikkerdom career thing makes me want to be a racist, tbh...

Whoever thought that was a good idea was high as ...
    LOL yeah, I made a pollock big man but both his parents and twin sister are black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are talking bout this huge improvement graphically, this looks pretty much exactly the same if not worse in some cases (models). For some magical reason, nobody at 2K thought Timmy's fingers clipping right through the basketball during his basketball hug pregame ritual was an issue this year for example.. Don't get me started on that ing hobo looking mother er in the Kawhi jersey..

The presentation quality is better for sure, the lip sync animation is pretty life like IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are talking bout this huge improvement graphically, this looks pretty much exactly the same if not worse in some cases (models). For some magical reason, nobody at 2K thought Timmy's fingers clipping right through the basketball during his basketball hug pregame ritual was an issue this year for example.. Don't get me started on that ing hobo looking mother er in the Kawhi jersey..

The presentation quality is better for sure, the lip sync animation is pretty life like IMO.
    You crazy man? 2k15 looked like . That fog in the stands especially. Like I was playing games at Venice Beach at 7AM or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I do find the player models don't look that great all the time, but def way better than 15. 2k14 looked pretty good imo but 16 is better than 14 too. I think they would have to make a new engine to make any more major graphical improvements.
    Last edited by 313; 10-01-2015 at 05:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found some really good sliders if anyone interested

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found some really good sliders if anyone interested
    Pray tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do find the player models don't look that great all the time, but def way better than 15. 2k14 looked pretty good imo but 16 is better than 14 too. I think they would have to make a new engine to make any more major graphical improvements.
    The models weren't bad in 2k15 IMO. They still haven't figured out how to utilize some transparency to make thinning hair (Pop looks terrible as he has for the last 16 years), but for the most part the players and other models look good.

I'm not sure they would need a brand new engine, but they would have to make PC the lead platform to see a jump in the graphics with this generation of consoles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found a lot of diff sliders over at operation sports but im liking these the most

Sliders

Difficulty Superstar
    12 Mins
    Real Player %
    Real Player FT %
    Game speed 45
    FT Difficulty 100

Inside Shot Success 46
    Close shot Success 44
    Mid Range Success 48
    3PT Success 44
    Layup Success 48
    Dunk In Traffck Freq 47
    Dunk in Traffck Sccss 40
    Pass Accuracy 48
    Alley oop Success 37
    Contact Shot success 39

Driving contact shot freq 90
    Inside contact shot freq 95
    Layup defense take off 80
    Layup Defense release 75
    Jump shot Def Gather 82
    Jump shot Def release 69
    Help Def Strength 25
    Steal Success 30

Acceleration 65
    Verticle 45
    Strength 51
    Stamina 47
    Speed 60
    Durability 48
    Hustle 78
    Ball handling 48
    Hands 46
    Dunk ability 49
    On Ball D 65
    Stealing 25
    Blocking 52
    Off Awareness 50
    Def Awareness 70
    Off Reb 0
    Def Reb 0
    Off Consistency 39
    Def Consistency 60
    Fatigue 55
    Lat Quickness 40

Tendencies

Take inside shot 85
    Take close 85
    Take Mid 80
    Take 3 80
    Post Shot 85
    Attack Bask 85
    Look for post 85
    Throw OOp 55
    Attempt Dunk 50
    Attempt Putback 65
    Play pass lanes 85 (on 100 they were gambling too much)
    Go for on Ball 25
    Contest Shots 65
    Backdoor cuts 10

Fouls

Over the back 75
    Charge 100
    Block 72
    Reach 65
    Shooting Foul 70
    Loose ball 76

Thread Information