Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at this re totaly ignoring reality which is plus $1220 so far in 2015. Giving me plus over $3000 right here in living color the last two seasons.

The mentally re ed and the internet, not good.

Guys like this Blake freak give the board a little dumb kid look and it's a shame. Imagine spending all your time here seeing if you can bug the grown ups, wow.~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 09-29-2015 at 12:34 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL. I like Cards -7, regardless of old man also taking it.
    Also like Baltimore -3 over Pittsburgh
    And Carolina -3 over Miami.

I'm interested to see what the Dallas/NO line is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LOL. I like Cards -7, regardless of old man also taking it.
    Also like Baltimore -3 over Pittsburgh
    And Carolina -3 over Miami.

I'm interested to see what the Dallas/NO line is.
    My dads an old man slick, ok?

Carolina isn't playing Miami amigo.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Look at this re totaly ignoring reality which is plus $1220 so far in 2015. Giving me plus over $3000 right here in living color the last two seasons.

The mentally re ed and the internet, not good.
    Right, just ignore the thousands you've lost which still means you're down over the past three years total.

Everyone here knows it. It's do ented for anyone to see. And if anyone needs the link, just let me know.

You're also a do ented liar. Everyone here knows it. It's do ented for anyone to see.

You probably also had sex with underage girls during your navy days in the late 60s in Olongapo. Everyone here suspects it. Your testimony of "everyone was doing it" is do ented for anyone to see. If anyone needs the link, just let me know.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

You act like an out of touch old fart.

And at 6'2 280lbs, you're a fat to boot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sad to watch isn't it? A guy only here to see if he can bug people, how ed up is this freak?

Too stupid to understand sailors on liberty and I didn't just all of a sudden figure out how to win $$$$ ATS.

We have a grade A moron in this Blake freak.

Nice thread here for the mature poster into betting ATS, then here comes this sick , sheesh~~~~~

Here he is again, watch.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sad to watch isn't it? A guy only here to see if he can bug people, how ed up is this freak?

Too stupid to understand sailors on liberty and I didn't just all of a sudden figure out how to win $$$$ ATS.
    You're not fooling anyone.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do I own this boy or what, hahaha!!!!!!

Stupid little isn't he?

Here he comes again, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry Will, you had a great thread going, until THE FREAK showed up. As we all can see the guy is re ed, I'll move on.

Sorry!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Tampa Bay.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Keep in mind the Panthers are heading into a bye week, how do they do ATS in that "spot" as a RF?

Some teams take the...we want to spend that week off with a win....approach, while others get distracted with some time off coming up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right, just ignore the thousands you've lost which still means you're down over the past three years total.

Everyone here knows it. It's do ented for anyone to see. And if anyone needs the link, just let me know.

You're also a do ented liar. Everyone here knows it. It's do ented for anyone to see.

You probably also had sex with underage girls during your navy days in the late 60s in Olongapo. Everyone here suspects it. Your testimony of "everyone was doing it" is do ented for anyone to see. If anyone needs the link, just let me know.
    cue up one of the following:

1) Listen slick...I do this for fun....hahahahaha...
    2) you're obviously too you or too stupid to understand the relatioship servicemen ahd over there
    3) yess...reminds me off...(posts video of Pee Pee the Kidnapper)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Keep in mind the Panthers are heading into a bye week, how do they do ATS in that "spot" as a RF?

Some teams take the...we want to spend that week off with a win....approach, while others get distracted with some time off coming up.
    I don't know. I'm just betting on Carolina being too much for TB to cover a 3 point spread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't know. I'm just betting on Carolina being too much for TB to cover a 3 point spread.
    So you're going to buck 0-5 ATS last five seasons heading into a bye? Ignore the fact the Panthers are 0-7-1 after the Saints. Under Rivera they are 4-6 as a RF.

There's gotta be better plays than that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So you're going to buck 0-5 ATS last five seasons heading into a bye? Ignore the fact the Panthers are 0-7-1 after the Saints. Under Rivera they are 4-6 as a RF.

There's gotta be better plays than that.
    Yes, I listed a few. I like this one pretty well though. I'm sure there are plenty of trends that would also confirm it as a good bet. At the end of the day, this one is about a really bad team not being able to cover.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes, I listed a few. I like this one pretty well though. I'm sure there are plenty of trends that would also confirm it as a good bet. At the end of the day, this one is about a really bad team not being able to cover.
    Carolina has played two home games the Buc's two road games. Carolina has beat Jags, Saints and Texans. Wow!

I'd need more time before backing them as a RF. Especially knowing all those trends against them in this "spot".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carolina has played two home games the Buc's two road games. Carolina has beat Jags, Saints and Texans. Wow!

I'd need more time before backing them as a RF. Especially knowing all those trends against them in this "spot".
    Tell you what buttmunch...I'll give you TB +3.5. We can put $100 on it. How about it fart face?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tell you what buttmunch...I'll give you TB +3.5. We can put $100 on it. How about it fart face?
    You're not getting it little man. It's not about can Carloina cover, it's about is that better than the other plays on the board? You getting that?

Pay attention son.

There are some trends not in Carolinas favor this week, so why chance it? Why not find better plays where you have all the advantages....well? Find the best 'spots" to play, that isn't one of them, ok amigo?

Come on guy drop the immature silliness, ok?

Fart face?, what are you 14?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're not getting ot little man. It's not about can Carloina cover, it's about is that better than the other plays on the board? You getting that?

Pay attention son.

There are some trends not in Carolinas favor this week so why chance it? Why not find better plays where you have all the advantages....well? Find the best 'spots" to play that isn't one of them ok amigo?

Come on guy drop the immature silliness, ok?
    You pointed out some great trends to make the case for taking TB. Put your money where your mouth is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You pointed out some great trends to make the case for taking TB. Put your money where your mouth is.
    I'll go slow....

I have no interest in the game, ok? I'm simply letting you in on why this game isn't one of the better ones to step out on, ok little guy?

Dude, don't make light of the fact the Panthers have a bye coming up, ok? Don't be stupid and think it doesn't matter, yes it matters. Now these guys are thinking....how do I spend a week off? Don't be a rookie and think it doesn't matter, ok?

Instead of fighting me little guy let me help you, ok?

Far better 'spots' to play than this one, ok? . the Panthers could kick ass 44-10, but we don't know that. What we do know is they have sucked ATS the last five seasons prior to a bye.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Translation: Avante is a scared ty baby.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation: Avante is a scared ty baby.
    I don't like the game, you really don't understand this?

Work with me son....

Carolina is a piss poor RF in the Ron Rivers era, ok? In that role they are a woeful 4-6...ok? Are you really dumb enought to play a 4-6 trend? YES and YES, they are the better team but history shows us no reason to back them in this "spot', ok ya stupid ?

But...no way I back any Buc's team in any situation with a rookie QB, so I'd pass.

How many dummies post here anyway?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like the game, you really don't understand this?

Work with me son....

Carolina is a piss poor RF in the Ron Rivers era, ok? In that role they are a woeful 4-6...ok? Are you really dumb enought to play a 4-6 trend? YES and YES, they are the better team but history shows us no reason to back them in this "spot', ok ya stupid ?

But...no way I back any Buc's team in any situation with a rookie QB, so I'd pass.

How many dummies post here anyway?
    You need to learn the difference between trends and coincidental clusters.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    You want advice, don't ever bet on the skins.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You need to learn the difference between trends and coincidental clusters.
    At plus $1220 after three weeks, no I don't.

Thread Information