Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You want advice, don't ever bet on the skins.
    You're right, they are one of the worst ATS teams in the league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At plus $1220 after three weeks, no I don't.
    Another coincidental cluster.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    At plus $1220 after three weeks, no I don't.
    lying old er

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Another coincidental cluster.
    Since 2014 plus $3320 (here), that doesn't come about by coincidental cluster.

Will be looking at...Arizona, Atlanta, Seattle, GB, Indy, Cinncy this week. Will start trying to find reasons not to play them which is how it's done.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Since 2014 plus $3320 (here), that doesn't come about by coincidental cluster.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Poor little guy doesn't even follow my plays, has no clue what I'm doing then plays that. My + $2140 in 2014 well do ented right here. All my 2015 plays in my Avante thread.

Sad to watch this freak, just here to bug the grown ups.

And if the dumb pays attention he'll see how I always win a couple grand every season, this one will be no different. Went 5-2 last week and it's early, will get easier.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-30-2015 at 10:57 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Poor little guy doesn't even follow my plays, has no clue what I'm doing then plays that. My + $2140 in 2014 well do ented right here. All my 2015 plays in my Avante thread.

Sad to watch this freak, just here to bug the grown ups.

And if the dumb pays attention he'll see how I always win a couple grand every season, this one will be no different. Went 5-2 last week and it's early, will get easier.
    If you consistently make the same amount of money every year, you seem consistent enough that you should increase your risked amount so you can makeover $. Sounds like you've figured out Begas. Go big old man. Maybe send some of your winnings back overseas for child rape res ution.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    2012:

I always win a couple grand every season, this one will be no different.
    2013:

2014:

2015, no different

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    2013:

***Updated with new information on 12/17/2013 to reflect actual amount wagered on Bears/Packers, courtesy of Spurraiders21***
    ***Updated with new information again on 12/22/2013 to reflect Avante's week 16 bet***

Since he refuses to do so, lets track all the money plays he's done on Spurstalk this year. Lets ignore all the other claims/story changes/goal post moves no one can prove/disprove, lets just stick to all of the games Avante has picked on this site saying he bet on them. Here's how it's gone:

Weeks 1-7:
    He was 22-25 () through 7 weeks picking games without mentioning how much money he bet, and after claiming he was 14-7 overall in the "$$$$" games he realized he needed to start actually showing how much he was betting to prove he's an NFL historian.

Week 8:

At that point he's 2-1 and up $90 overall (claiming he's 16-8). Then he decides to bet on the Seattle MNF and loses (we know he bet on this one because he voluntarily drops his record to 16-9 after this game):

Results for week 8: 2-2 and down $20 ($440 wager, $420 payout)
    Results through week 8: 2-2, down $20 overall

Week 9 is when he starts trying to make it confusing to figure out what he bet. Here are the games he claims he played (though he posted an alternative set of games where he did even worse). He didn't specify a dollar amount so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only bet $110 to win $100 on all 5 games:

Here's the post where he confirms he bet on these and adds a 5th game he bet on:

Then he ups his wager for the MNF GB -11 game:

Results for week 9: 1-4 and down $1,330 ($1540 wager, $210 payout)
    Results through week 9: 3-6, down $1,350 overall

Week 10 is when Avante's behavior becomes truly eratic as he starts upping the ante:

Results for week 10: 2-2 and down $100 ($2200 wager, $2100 payout)
    Results through week 10: 5-8, down $1,450 overall

Week 11 he starts randomly posting his picks (or pick in this case) in the club (don't ask me why):

Results for week 11: 0-1 and down $2200 ($2200 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 11: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 12 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 12: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 12: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 13 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 13: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 13: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 14 he starts posting his picks in the NFL forum again:

Then he adds this at the last minute because of how ty these games turned out:

Results for week 14: 2-3 and up $410 ($2320 wager, $2730 payout)
    Results through week 14: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 15 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 15: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 15: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 16 he lays it all on the line with his lock of the year:

Results for week 16: 0-1 and down $5,500 ($5,500 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 16: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Current Avante betting tracker: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

I know the fat ol will ignore this do ented betting history and that's ok. The rest of us will lol.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Just gonna ride the Patriots as long as I can

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Avante, you were atrocious in 2013...just about every bet you made was the kiss of death for that particlar team--either in losses or catastrophic injuries.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Avante, you were atrocious in 2013...just about every bet you made was the kiss of death for that particlar team--either in losses or catastrophic injuries.
    Those were his son's picks.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you really think I went from atrocious to plus $2100 in 2014 and as of right now plus $1220...how? How did I figure it out that soon? And if ya recall heading into 2014 I made it clear you'd all be watching me win $$$. Well what happened?

spurraider had a thread keeping track of my plays, it was suppose to show how bad I was at this, well that totally backfired.

You haven't figured out by now I;m a serious player who doesn't like giving out free $$$$? In 2013 my son Mason got a kick out of that Blake freak and how serious he was about this, so I let him mess with the weirdo. I know, I know I shouldn't have, but I did.

I will win over $3000 this season right here, I always win (over a season) and this will be no different. You don't think I know how everyone is dying to.....YOU SUCK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!....so how come I'm so confident?

It was funny in 2014. I started out - 330 and it was....HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then as the season went on and I'm winning and winning....crickets...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 09-30-2015 at 01:44 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You haven't figured out by now I;m a serious player who doesn't like giving out free $$$$?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well if you'd followed my picks the last two seasons you'd be up over 3000.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Well if you'd followed my picks the last two seasons you'd be up over 3000.
    2013 where you lost $8740 was two seasons ago.

Your posts are mind numbingly re ed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at this idiot, he hasn't noticed how little I play on a game when playing for real when in 2013 it was 1100 to win a 1000....hahaha!!!!!! Is this er one dumb or what?

I play cautious because of the injury aspect of things, at any time you could lose a QB, so I can't be playing too much on "a" game. 550 is my limit when playing for real, 2013 was all about messing with this freak and it should be obvious watching how things are different now like I said they would be.

I won a little over 3000 in 2013 just not here.

This Blake freak is so far gone it's sad to watch. Even a kid like my son saw it. He..."what's wrong with this guy?"....hahaha!!!!

All anyone has to do is watch my plays this season, just that simple. Went 5-2 last week and an up 1220 right now. Will have my week 4 plays soon, nothing left to do than watch a master at work.

A lot of Vegas insiders predicting that this is going to be one of the toughest weeks to bet in a long time, tbh..makes sense, considering how easy these first few weeks have been..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You guys ready for this upset? I've got Houston over Atlanta.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A lot of Vegas insiders predicting that this is going to be one of the toughest weeks to bet in a long time, tbh..makes sense, considering how easy these first few weeks have been..
    It takes Vegas a few weeks to ge a true read on the 2015 team. We have seen some strange deals like Miami favored over Buffalo, Arizona -6.5, it should have been 9.5.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You guys ready for this upset? I've got Houston over Atlanta.
    Falcons have beat...

Eagles
    Giants
    Cowboys

Texans have beat...Buc's

Falcons are 89-72 or plus 17 in scoring.
    Texans are 56-60 or minus 4 in scoring

So what are you looking at?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Falcons have beat...

Eagles
    Giants
    Cowboys

Texans have beat...Buc's

Falcons are 89-72 or plus 17 in scoring.
    Texans are 56-60 or minus 4 in scoring

So what are you looking at?
    He's predicting an upset pecker breath. Maybe he has a secret method that if it gets out, it will up his advantage.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's predicting an upset pecker breath. Maybe he has a secret method that if it gets out, it will up his advantage.
    No asshole.

I was fishing for the ....WHY...behind that opinion, obviously~~~~~~

The Falcons have beat better teams, are at home, scored more. So ya take the Texans....because?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    No asshole.

I was fishing for the ....WHY...behind that opinion, obviously~~~~~~

The Falcons have beat better teams, are at home, scored more. So ya take the Texans....because?
    I don't trust the Falcons yet to be a consistent team. I think with Foster returning it will be an emotional game. I don't see ATL breezing through their records like a lot do. They might win the division.. but I don't see them doing so without some falters in the road.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Falcons yet to be a consistent team. I think with Foster returning it will be an emotional game. I don't see ATL breezing through their records like a lot do. They might win the division.. but I don't see them doing so without some falters in the road.
    The Texans haven't beat a team with a winning record on the road since 2012.

Thread Information