My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Surprised no Bradford mentions.
    Compe ion too strong.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    is this the part where Raven semen shields and calls Foles a really good qb?
    why would I? Foles will be fine, but that team needs an offensive line.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    In all fairness the Browns don't really have a starting QB; more like a rotating series of backups. The last actual "starting QB" they had was Tim Couch, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    anyway, my take.

J Clausen
    Manziel/McCown,
    McCown2,
    Crap,
    Tyrod Taylor (although he isn't showing it right now, but I'm going with projections)

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    In all fairness the Browns don't really have a starting QB; more like a rotating series of backups. The last actual "starting QB" they had was Tim Couch, tbh.
    Derek Anderson had one magical dragon filled year.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Derek Anderson had one magical dragon filled year.
    Yeah, but DA wasn't the opening-day starter that year (Charlie Frye was.) And every time DA threw a pick or an incompletion half the fanbase would scream for Brady Quinn. I'm talking about the QB being the undisputed starter, no ifs, ands or buts. Last time that happened was Couch in 2001.

BTW, the Raiders look as if they're building something good.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Same can be said for Houston post-Schaub tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Hard to single out Mallett just yet. His sample size as a starter is basically rookie level. He had a pretty good game yesterday since he finally got some run support.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, but DA wasn't the opening-day starter that year (Charlie Frye was.) And every time DA threw a pick or an incompletion half the fanbase would scream for Brady Quinn. I'm talking about the QB being the undisputed starter, no ifs, ands or buts. Last time that happened was Couch in 2001.

We'll, after that season in 2007, nobody questioned him as the starter in 08.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

the browns played like i'm used to seeing the raiders play, shooting themselves in the foot time and time again. roughing the kicker, muffed punt. i also don't understand their handling of the QB situation. i'm not high on manziel at all, but there is no point in playing McCown... and i thought there was zero chance of McCown starting the 2nd half. Pettine is just sticking to his guns and imo will go down with the ship

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Your tune changed quick on that one

Hes so so aggravating to watch. Sometimes he looks really sharp. Then he throws a soft fluttering buttery int. Meanwhile Derek Carr looks like the real deal. The only thing that makes me feel a little better about car is we weren't the only ones to pass him over.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Your tune changed quick on that one

Hes so so aggravating to watch. Sometimes he looks really sharp. Then he throws a soft fluttering buttery int. Meanwhile Derek Carr looks like the real deal. The only thing that makes me feel a little better about car is we weren't the only ones to pass him over.

Thread Information