My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprise of the year so far. Game has a lot of reviews on metacritic, and just unseated GTA V for the highest rated game of the year. Currently standing at 98/100.

Anything that well-regarded is a must-buy, IMO. I picked it up but haven't tried it yet. Will update.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably pass. The only recent indie game I have really like was Fez, that game was ing awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably pass. The only recent indie game I have really like was Fez, that game was ing awesome.
    Well, I'll play it, and when I tell you it's the ing truth I expect you to plonk down $10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for Star Citizen, you recommend too many games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ing probably won't come out until 2018 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this one is ten bucks. Breh plz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I'll play it, and when I tell you it's the ing truth I expect you to plonk down $10.
    Even if it was $1 I'd probably pass, just because I have a huge queue of games I want to play. And then the top 3 on that queue are all long RPGs that usually take me a couple of months: Fallout 3 which I'm currently playing, Fallout New Vegas, and then Fallout 4. The first two Fallouts were such masterpieces and I'm liking 3 just as much as I did 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if it was $1 I'd probably pass, just because I have a huge queue of games I want to play. And then the top 3 on that queue are all long RPGs that usually take me a couple of months: Fallout 3 which I'm currently playing, Fallout New Vegas, and then Fallout 4. The first two Fallouts were such masterpieces and I'm liking 3 just as much as I did 2.
    I need to revisit my top 20 games of all time, but I'm positive that Fallout 3 would be solidly in the top 10. What a phenomenal game. I really do need to play through NV and the FO3 expansions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to revisit my top 20 games of all time, but I'm positive that Fallout 3 would be solidly in the top 10. What a phenomenal game. I really do need to play through NV and the FO3 expansions.
    If you haven't played Fallout 2, that game is a ing must, though it's probably worth playing Fallout 1 first. 1 is a much shorter game than 2, but there is considerable overlap in the stories. There is pretty much no overlap in the first two vs Fallout 3 so far as I can tell, though I have mostly only done side missions in FO3 so far. They're both very buggy though, so make sure you download all the patches. And if you get them from GOG, the GOG launcher s everything up. You can't alt tab without crashing the games and FO2 has all kinds of graphical bugs when running the GOG launcher, but it's great just running the FO2 executable.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand, baseline, did you not play video games until recently? how are you just 'discovering' Fallout now? and I thought I was late to the Fallout party in 2010

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand, baseline, did you not play video games until recently? how are you just 'discovering' Fallout now? and I thought I was late to the Fallout party in 2010
    I was mostly into stuff like Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Elder Scrolls, etc. I don't know how I ever skipped Fallout when I was so into Elder Scrolls, but I didn't start playing the series until I saw the Fallout 4 trailer.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was mostly into stuff like Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Elder Scrolls, etc. I don't know how I ever skipped Fallout when I was so into Elder Scrolls, but I didn't start playing the series until I saw the Fallout 4 trailer.
    yeah Elder Scrolls is how I started playing Fallout 3, finished Oblivion again, waiting for Skyrim, "hey what's this other Bethesda game..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been a gamer since Atari 2600 and I didn't know about Fallout until 2 came out.

Thread Information