Post Count
    just in time for the Raiders-Bears week 4 matchup

Post Count
    Matt Forte praying he gets traded too

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Matt Forte praying he gets traded too
    Forte has no value to them anymore so I'd be surprised if they don't at least try to trade him. Forte to AZ would make a lot of sense.

Post Count
    Forte has no value to them anymore so I'd be surprised if they don't at least try to trade him. Forte to AZ would make a lot of sense.
    I could see numerous places Forte makes sense: AZ, DEN, IND, NYG, ATL. He's probably a part of their future though though I would imagine. Basically, any team that looks like an older team/playoff team that needs a RB of great quality.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I could see numerous places Forte makes sense: AZ, DEN, IND, NYG, ATL. He's probably a part of their future though though I would imagine. Basically, any team that looks like an older team/playoff team that needs a RB of great quality.
    He's a RB with a lot of mileage who turns 30 this season, chances are he has 2-3 good years left at the most before he starts falling off.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    just in time for the Raiders-Bears week 4 matchup

Trap Game

Post Count
    He's a RB with a lot of mileage who turns 30 this season, chances are he has 2-3 good years left at the most before he starts falling off.
    His ability to pass catch will probably keep him viable a little longer than that IMO. Maybe not top tier, but good option. I agree, they should move on, but I would bet they probably don't feel they can get enough value. He fits most places and has been a great player for them. He's been a huge part of their offense again this year which is why I was saying they probably keep him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    indy has a great history of acquiring running backs...

Trading for Trent, signing Gore, etc

Forte makes sense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    to be fair, the raiders aren't good enough to have games they can check off as W's. although yeah it looks like they might have turned the corner enough to actually have "trap games"

we haven't been good enough to have trap games in a long time

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    indy has a great history of acquiring running backs...

Trading for Trent, signing Gore, etc

Forte makes sense
    Right after signing Gore though? Arizona has a clear opening at RB since Ellington obviously can't handle more than the 3rd down/passing back role. IMO they have a bigger need than Indy does, just imagine how good that offense would be with a stud RB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hard to believe a franchise that's as old as the league (actually came into existence in 1922, the NFL in 1920) being where they are while the Packers who also came into existence in 1922 are where they are.

So many great Bears, and there was those 85 Bears. Hate to see them where they are now.

Gale Sayers, Butkus, that 85 Bears defense, Walter Payton, and now this mess.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Weeden than ler

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Weeden than ler
    good god that's harsh...

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Maybe the Ravens can get Bennett and roll with a 4 TE set.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I was wrong! The Bears will still be paying 11.5 mil to Allen while the Panthers will owe him 800,000 :rofl :Bears now the Raiders

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Cutler

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good god that's harsh...
    4th quarter against the Packers at Lambeau in the playoffs. Say Romo just broke his back in the 3rd quarter and the Packers made an enormous comeback. Tie game.

Cowboys ball on GB 28 yard line with 30 seconds to play, 3rd and 7, packers have 1 timeout

Weeden: gets pressured, eventually checks it down to someone for a 3-5 yard gain, Dan Bailey makes the field goal, 3 point lead with 20-25 seconds to go

ler: stares down Dez in the flat, drops back even further as Matthews bursts through the seams, Dez flares to the endzone but is out of position to make a catch, so the pass goes to Witten-- INTERCEPTED BY HA HA CLINTON DIX!!! AND DIX RUNS IT BACK ACROSS MIDFIELD, TO THE FORTY, THIRTY, TWENTY, TEN, FIVE.... TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Always love factual analysis

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Always love factual analysis
    Assuming Romo is healthy, same situation:

Joe Buck: "And here we go. Romo takes the snap, pressure comes from Matthews, Romo throws to the sideline and it is.... CAUGHT! BY DEZ BRYANT DOWN NEAR THE ONE! WHAT A CATCH! So it's first and goal, Cowboys, and now all they have to do, Troy, is run another play, force the Packers to call their last timeout, kick a field goal, and the game's over."

Troy Aikman: "

"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    4th quarter against the Packers at Lambeau in the playoffs. Say Romo just broke his back in the 3rd quarter and the Packers made an enormous comeback. Tie game.

Cowboys ball on GB 28 yard line with 30 seconds to play, 3rd and 7, packers have 1 timeout

Weeden: gets pressured, eventually checks it down to someone for a 3-5 yard gain, Dan Bailey makes the field goal, 3 point lead with 20-25 seconds to go

ler: stares down Dez in the flat, drops back even further as Matthews bursts through the seams, Dez flares to the endzone but is out of position to make a catch, so the pass goes to Witten-- INTERCEPTED BY HA HA CLINTON DIX!!! AND DIX RUNS IT BACK ACROSS MIDFIELD, TO THE FORTY, THIRTY, TWENTY, TEN, FIVE.... TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!!!!!
    maybe you don't know who weeden is.. You may hate Cutler as much as you want, but to say weeden is better is just dumb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe you don't know who weeden is.. You may hate Cutler as much as you want, but to say weeden is better is just dumb
    What I'm saying is that though Weeden may not have much of an arm or elite accuracy on long throws, he'll make the conservative play in such a situation before he does something completely ing stupid. Can't say the same about Mr. 4th Quarter Pick 6, tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Did this guy seriously say he would take Weeden over Cutler? jeez guy you are making yourself look terrible since the season started

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    What I'm saying is that though Weeden may not have much of an arm or elite accuracy on long throws, he'll make the conservative play in such a situation before he does something completely ing stupid. Can't say the same about Mr. 4th Quarter Pick 6, tbh.
    Dude, that "conservative play" is why you guys lost to Atlanta. Cutler will at least give you a chance to win that game, Brandon "Alex Smith" Weeden will throw nice 5 yards plays to set up an INT or 4 and out.

Thread Information