Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The problem is passing there. You run at the end of regulation on 3rd and long but you pass on 4th and 1 in OT? Tomlin lost the game.
    Yeah that QB sweep was mind boggling

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp, Joe Baggs said no to det...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Haha Vick and Scobey doo handing the Ravens a win

Calling all free agent kicker's agents.

Does Tucker ever miss an important kick, tbh? ing monster..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Fat ing meatball steelers bandwagon fans ripping apart an NFL athlete tomorrow at their ty jobs

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I can finally watch a full day of games. Good timing, too, as it will be like four games in a row on Sunday.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    At least I have Tucker on my fantasy team...

Tomlin always doing the opposite of what the commentators say he should do...

GG Ravens, as usual...very defensive game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now the Ravens are 6-0 vs the Steelers in night games.

But, it's real obvious with Big Ben the Steelers win this one.

What I don't like about Thursday games is both teams will have more time to heal up than their next opponets who play Sunday, that's just not right. And, these teams were still hurting from their Sunday games.

DeMarco Murray is a game time decision for the Eagles Sunday, what if they'd played tonight?

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Steelers gave this one away. It happens. That Steeler defense though is ing legit. That is championship level type defense. They can afford to rest Big Ben a few more weeks if they just play football and not try to get cute. Once Ben returns this is going to be such a scary scary team. This defense can do it all. They can stop the run, rush the passer, make plays in the secondary, and get off the field quickly. And this offense? Most potent offense in football when Ben returns.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That offense with Big Ben at the helm one of the elite. Not as high on the defense as you are but it's good enought.

But, have you looked at their schedule?

Arizona
    Seattle
    Cinncy twice
    in Balt
    Colts
    Denver

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Steelers gave this one away. It happens. That Steeler defense though is ing legit. That is championship level type defense. They can afford to rest Big Ben a few more weeks if they just play football and not try to get cute. Once Ben returns this is going to be such a scary scary team. This defense can do it all. They can stop the run, rush the passer, make plays in the secondary, and get off the field quickly. And this offense? Most potent offense in football when Ben returns.
    So you're one of THOSE Steeler fans, eh? Bruh, when you have a journeyman RB and third- or fourth-string WRs shredding your D in crunchtime, you're not an elite defense. I don't disagree that the Steelers should have won the game, but that Ravens lineup might be the weakest the Steelers will see this season.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So you're one of THOSE Steeler fans, eh? Bruh, when you have a journeyman RB and third- or fourth-string WRs shredding your D in crunchtime, you're not an elite defense. I don't disagree that the Steelers should have won the game, but that Ravens lineup might be the weakest the Steelers will see this season.
    this. I don't even know who the ravens wr are aside of SS and even he was injured almost the whole match tbh . it's true that the steelers could have the best skill position players in the league though.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    this. I don't even know who the ravens wr are aside of SS and even he was injured almost the whole match tbh . it's true that the steelers could have the best skill position players in the league though.
    This person knows how deep and talented the Steelers are. He knows this is an elite TEAM. They have elite talent all over the place sans their secondary but that is above average. Their kicker and mental mistakes are the only reasons why they aren't easily 4-0.

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Flacco didn't even pass for 200 yards IIRC. This front 7 is the best in football. This is the defense that won them Super Bowls in 2006 and 2008. Now they have a potent offensive attack to go with it.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    wow this guy

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I know it's a little bit away, but I'm completely stoked for our week six showdown.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Flacco didn't even pass for 200 yards IIRC. This front 7 is the best in football. This is the defense that won them Super Bowls in 2006 and 2008. Now they have a potent offensive attack to go with it.
    Whatever you say, man. I guess the fact that Forsett outgained Bell has nothing to do with the Steelers' front seven.

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I can't wait for the Steelers to play Seattle's next month at the Link. Big Ben will be back and Seattle will struggle to stop this explosive offense. Wilson will be a non-factor against the front 7 of Pittsburgh. 27-10 type of domination for the Steelers.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I know it's a little bit away, but I'm completely stoked for our week six showdown.
    Should be a good one. You guys have a bye week in 5, no?

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Whatever you say, man. I guess the fact that Forsett outgained Bell has nothing to do with the Steelers' front seven.
    Short week didn't help matters either. They held the Rams to 6 points last week and had their way with the 49ers the week before.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I can't wait for the Steelers to play Seattle's next month at the Link. Big Ben will be back and Seattle will struggle to stop this explosive offense. Wilson will be a non-factor against the front 7 of Pittsburgh. 27-10 type of domination for the Steelers.
    You mean the same offense that was pretty much controlled by the Rams for most of their game? That front 7 is not elite. At least not yet. You have good pieces but don't think you're coming into the Clink and coming out roses, homes. Eat another Priminatti's and best hope your resident rapist is back under center.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Should be a good one. You guys have a bye week in 5, no?
    Yessir. So if we beat Tampa, we'll be 4-0 coming into Seattle. I think both teams will be looking to make a big statement with that game.

Thread Information