Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Whatever you say, man. I guess the fact that Forsett outgained Bell has nothing to do with the Steelers' front seven.
    if nothing else rings a bell, there is no better troll detector than the front 7 part being the same one from 2008.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This person knows how deep and talented the Steelers are. He knows this is an elite TEAM. They have elite talent all over the place sans their secondary but that is above average. Their kicker and mental mistakes are the only reasons why they aren't easily 4-0.

I'd like to hear your opinion about the game 1 against the patriots, you know, the one your team was 3-21 early in the third quarter. Yeah, you know, the one where your front 7 got annihilated by an offensive line made of undrafted rookies and late round rookies.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    im starting to think Lebron4MVP = Emily Rose

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    alshon jeffrey and jermon bushrod not expected to play. cutler listed as questionable, but i doubt he plays

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I'd like to hear your opinion about the game 1 against the patriots, you know, the one your team was 3-21 early in the third quarter. Yeah, you know, the one where your front 7 got annihilated by an offensive line made of undrafted rookies and late round rookies.
    Missed fg's and failing to score from the 1 made that game get out of hand. The Steelers can beat the Patriots this season. New England has no answer for Pittsburgh's offense. The Steeler defense is much better than that week 1 showing. The playoff rematch will be a much different story.

Took long enough...

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏@AdamSchefter

To make room on roster for new kicker Chris Boswell, Steelers officially have released kicker Josh Scobee.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah but that's new england nobody in this afc beats new england this year duh... beating new england is like trying to swim to shore against a current in a hurricane

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Doplhins team just quit

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do they even allow Philbin to board the plane back?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tannehill is missing his receivers by half of mile

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Missed fg's and failing to score from the 1 made that game get out of hand. The Steelers can beat the Patriots this season. New England has no answer for Pittsburgh's offense. The Steeler defense is much better than that week 1 showing. The playoff rematch will be a much different story.
    while I would agree that the pats don't have an answer for any offense, it sure didn't look like that in that game. or in any pats-steelers game since... no idea when..

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol yeee jags might win

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tannehill is missing his receivers by half of mile
    the hype this got gets every year

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Raining hard in Tampa… Carolina in the red zone

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    what kind of schedule does carolina have smh, every week the opposition is more awful

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The Saints aren't awful, tbh, just their defense. I don't really think the Texans are awful either. They have a good defense.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    JOSH NORMAN PICK 6!!!!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    cutler with a strong start

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    jameis shaub

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Saints aren't awful, tbh, just their defense. I don't really think the Texans are awful either. They have a good defense.
    the Saints aren't awful? They haven't won a game this year and lost at home to the ing Bucs.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    the Saints aren't awful? They haven't won a game this year and lost at home to the ing Bucs.
    It's one of those things where you need to watch the game to understand. The Bucs aren't a good team, but their offense has a lot of weapons and can score. They just have a young QB. When you add that to the mix that the Saints defense is horrible, it's easy to see how they lost that game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    well they are awful right now.. I agree that their overall talent level is decent, but with injuries and new schemes/qbs you never know the opponent you are getting, well, both saints and houston were awful teams when carolina faced them.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's one of those things where you need to watch the game to understand. The Bucs aren't a good team, but their offense has a lot of weapons and can score. They just have a young QB. When you add that to the mix that the Saints defense is horrible, it's easy to see how they lost that game.

they are the worst team in the league probably.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    they are the worst team in the league probably.
    okay...

Why are you ing anyways? You're acting as if the entire New England glory years weren't centered around Buffalo, Miami, and NYJ completely sucking ass.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So what you're essentially saying here is that the Saints lost because they're an awful team

Thread Information