Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    So what you're essentially saying here is that the Saints lost because they're an awful team
    They played Arizona pretty close. I wouldn't consider that an "awful" team. At this point in his career, Brees is underrated.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    okay...

Why are you ing anyways? You're acting as if the entire New England glory years weren't centered around Buffalo, Miami, and NYJ completely sucking ass.
    No one is denying that the Jets, Dolphins and Bills have routinely sucked for the last 15 years. You're in denial about how ty the Saints are, why I have no idea.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They played Arizona pretty close. I wouldn't consider that an "awful" team. At this point in his career, Brees is underrated.
    The Panthers didn't play against Brees, so Brees himself is irrelevant to your argument that the Panthers haven't played awful teams. They also lost to AZ by 12 points, so it wasn't that close.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    "If you ignore how terrible the Saints are at offense, defense, and special teams, they're a great team!"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    "If you ignore how terrible the Saints are at offense, defense, and special teams, they're a great team!"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    okay...

Why are you ing anyways? You're acting as if the entire New England glory years weren't centered around Buffalo, Miami, and NYJ completely sucking ass.
    i'm ing from a game watcher's perspective.. let's face it, the games suck..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    i'm ing from a game watcher's perspective.. let's face it, the games suck..
    You know who else sucked? Tom Brady the past two times he played Carolina.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    How many yards does Gronk have this year anyways? Blake Bortles could throw for what Brady has this year if he had Gronk, tbh..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything about the Panthers' level of compe ion this year?

Either way, I hope the "Forced two consecutive bad games out of Tom Brady" banner looks nice.

Post Count
    Actually, this logic kind of works, tbh.

"If you ignore how terrible Newton is at reading a defense, passing, and remaining poised in the pocket, he's a great quarterback!"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that sounds like bitterness to me also, the time you guys beat us, the game was great. even if the win was tainted, did play a great game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything about the Panthers' level of compe ion this year?

Either way, I hope the "Forced two consecutive bad games out of Tom Brady" banner looks nice.
    You will get to see us in week 6-10 facing pretty tough compe ion.

Nobody considers New England a dynasty, by the way, outside of NE. It's equivalent to how everyone outside of NY sees A-Rod. So there's that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How many yards does Gronk have this year anyways? Blake Bortles could throw for what Brady has this year if he had Gronk, tbh..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    - Hates Russell Wilson for being a game manager
    - Ignores Tom Brady has benefitted from the best defenses of all time in the early 2000's

- Hates Russell Wilson for choking
    - Ignores Tom Brady choked away two SB's, including one with an 18-0 record

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Nobody considers New England a dynasty, by the way, outside of NE. It's equivalent to how everyone outside of NY sees A-Rod. So there's that.

dude, you're all over the place

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

OK great, your opinion about New England is dully noted. Wasn't this argument originally about the Saints and how they weren't a bad team? Did you give up on protecting their dignity or something

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    dude, you're all over the place
    My initial point is that you're ing about Carolina's schedule is mute because New England plays in a division routinely.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    OK great, your opinion about New England is dully noted. Wasn't this argument originally about the Saints and how they weren't a bad team? Did you give up on protecting their dignity or something
    What I'm telling you is that if you're going to debate about a team being bad, you should probably watch the games they play instead of looking at ESPN box score.

Post Count
    - Hates Russell Wilson for being a game manager
    - Ignores Tom Brady has benefitted from the best defenses of all time in the early 2000's

- Hates Russell Wilson for choking
    - Ignores Tom Brady choked away two SB's, including one with an 18-0 record
    - Likes Newton

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    My initial point is that you're ing about Carolina's schedule is mute because New England plays in a division routinely.
    well who said it's carolina's fault

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What I'm telling you is that if you're going to debate about a team being bad, you should probably watch the games they play instead of looking at ESPN box score.
    Is that what you're telling me? You keep bringing stuff up that's irrelevant to the Saints (Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, the general public's opinion of New England).

Back to the original topic, you said the Bucs beat the Saints because the Saints have an awful defense. I'm pretty sure that supports the argument that the Saints are an awful team.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Is that what you're telling me? You keep bringing stuff up that's irrelevant to the Saints (Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, the general public's opinion of New England).

Back to the original topic, you said the Bucs beat the Saints because the Saints have an awful defense. I'm pretty sure that supports the argument that the Saints are an awful team.
    Plenty of teams have been successful without a good defense, buddy.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Are you saying a team that has yet to win a game this year is one of them?

Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Are you saying a team that has yet to win a game this year is one of them?
    Do you remember a team that was 6-0 that missed the playoffs? It's week 4, slow down and act like you've been here.

Thread Information