San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per your preference.
    No. Rubber/glue method won't work here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots,

How cool are you with your Liberal news sources NOT reporting 1 iota of the Christian genocide going on at the hands of Sharia Law followers?

Just trying to fathom your unfathomable bias and bigotry against the Christian faith...and also, when are you just going to admit you're a hateful bigot as well? Not that noone knows you're not, but just for the record's sake...
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/health...-vaccinations/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what rights, specifically, are christians lacking? have christians lost the right to enter into heterosexual marriages, have children, raise families, attend church, take their children to church, say prayers every morning, night, and before meals?

have christians lost the right to not use contraceptives? are christians being forced into abortions that contradict their religion? have christians lost the right to vote? have christians lost the ability to send their children to private christian schools?

or are you just mad because of starbucks cups and

if you can point out examples of christians that were forced by the government to stop attending church, were forced into a sexual marriage, were forced to raise their kids as muslim, and were forced into getting an abortion when they didnt want one, i'll be glad to share your concerns.

having to see a gay man on TV isn't a war against your religion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AUSTIN — One bill would make it legal to decline adoption services to gay couples. Another could deny them marriage licenses. Others would bar transgender Texans from using the public bathroom of their choice......

Texas Rep. James Frank, R-Wichita Falls, said the Texas bills are about allowing citizens and agencies to exercise their religious beliefs, not impeding LGBT rights. His initiative, House Bill 3859, would allow faith-based agencies to deny adoption and fostering services to couples if it goes against their “sincerely held religious beliefs.” Agencies that deny a couple would have to offer a referral to that couple, according to the bill.
    Frank said he hopes the bill encourages more faith-based agencies to expand their services. The bill passed the House last week and is headed to the Senate, where it is expected to pass. “Just because you want to serve children doesn’t mean you have to leave your beliefs at the door,” he said........
    Last edited by Blake; 05-16-2017 at 10:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Christians are getting persecuted!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Christians are getting persecuted!
    i mean, have you seen those starbucks cups?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. And chick fil a is suffering terribly for expressing their corporate beliefs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Creationist Sues the Grand Canyon for Religious Discrimination

The national park wouldn’t let him collect rocks for research.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...ionism/526467/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate passes religious protections for child welfare agencies

Texas state senators voted to allow child welfare providers to be protected from legal retaliation if they assert their “sincerely held religious beliefs.

House Bill 3859 would

allow faith-based organizations to place a child in a religion-based school;

deny referrals for abortion-related contraceptives, drugs or devices; and

refuse to contract with other organizations that don't share their religious beliefs.

Opponents have decried the legislation, saying it discriminates against LGBT people seeking to be foster or adoptive parents and against people who may have different religious views. Opponents have also argued that “sincerely held religious beliefs” is

too ambiguous and leaves the door open for those views to be applied to physical discipline, diets, medical care, blood transfusions, vaccinations and how boys and girls are treated.

Sen. Charles Perry, R-Lubbock, the bill's sponsor, told members that the legislation is

"not meant to discriminate" against anyone

and the "best interest of the child" would always be top priority.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/05...fare-agencies/

Repugs and Christian Taliban ALWAYS hide behind lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus crust

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘She Was Immoral’: Christian School Stands by Choice Not To Let Pregnant Student Walk at Graduation

This is a big year for viral stories of girls not being allowed by their high schools to walk at graduation.

First, we had the honors student whose off-the-shoulder top got her in enough trouble that she might not get to attend graduation and may lose out on her future schooling opportunities.

Now, we have a girl with a 4.0 who can’t walk graduation at Maryland’s Heritage Academy because of her pregnancy.

Wait. No. According to the school, it’s not because of her pregnancy.

It’s because of her lack of morality because she had sex before she was married.

Totally different.

“It’s because I’m pregnant and you can see the results of my mistake,” 18-year-old Maddi Runkles told the Washington Post.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/she-w...at-graduation/

and of course, the impregnator, perhaps also at the school, goes unnamed, unpunished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they let the baby daddy walk graduation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what rights, specifically, are christians lacking? have christians lost the right to enter into heterosexual marriages, have children, raise families, attend church, take their children to church, say prayers every morning, night, and before meals?

have christians lost the right to not use contraceptives? are christians being forced into abortions that contradict their religion? have christians lost the right to vote? have christians lost the ability to send their children to private christian schools?

or are you just mad because of starbucks cups and

if you can point out examples of christians that were forced by the government to stop attending church, were forced into a sexual marriage, were forced to raise their kids as muslim, and were forced into getting an abortion when they didnt want one, i'll be glad to share your concerns.

having to see a gay man on TV isn't a war against your religion
    Chucho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like Christ would do

Woman Admits She Led 30 Members of a North Carolina Church In Beating a Gay Man to 'Expel His Demons'

The woman called the victim "unclean and sinful."

beat a gay member of the church in an effort to “expel his demons,”

http://www.alternet.org/human-rights...mber-expel-his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it's North Carolina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya'll qaeda

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NC Repugs resolutely, blindly supporting Trash, saying Russiagate is nothing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas governor approves adoption bill that critics contend discriminates

The Texas governor signed a law on Thursday to protect the religious rights of faith-based groups in state child welfare programs, but critics said it could be used to discriminate against LGBT and non-Christian families in adoptions.

Republican Governor Greg Abbott signed House Bill 3859 which allows faith-based groups working with the Texas child welfare system to deny services "under cir stances that conflict with the provider's sincerely held religious beliefs." It was supported by several Christian groups.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...litics+News%29

Religious Freedom? A HUGE LIE covering Christian hate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misogynists Repugs and Christian Taliban War on Women (aka s )

What You Need to Know About Trump’s Plan to Restrict Birth Control Access

What is the contraceptive mandate?

The contraceptive mandate, aka the “birth control benefit,” was a part of the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Essential Health Benefits, which included the list of ten services that the non-partisan Ins ute of Medicine determined all insurance providers must cover because, well, they are essential. The rule’s preventive care guidelines meant that women could access the form of contraception they need at no cost.

It’s been great for women’s health, and their wallets.

Thanks to the contraceptive mandate, more than 48 million women no longer face cost barriers to accessing birth control. The National Women’s Law Center reported that in 2013, women saved more than $483 million in out-of-pocket birth control costs, for an average of $270 per woman. The number of women who filled their birth control prescriptions without copays grew from 1.3 million to 5.1 million, and in one year the share of women who had access to birth control with no out-of-pocket costs grew from 14 percent to 56 percent.

As described in a recent report released by the Roosevelt Ins ute and the Ms. Foundation for Women, these benefits have an outsized impact on women with low incomes and women of color, whose ability to access health care, including contraception, is compromised by stark disparities in wages, employment benefits, and proximity to providers, among many other factors. Historic racial and gendered inequities continue to shape economic opportunities and outcomes for those women and their families.

What would this leaked rule do?

The rule would vastly expand an employer’s ability to deny birth control coverage.

It would allow any employer—not just faith-based organizations—to deny coverage based on moral objections and exempt those workplaces from the accommodation.

Because the leaked rule modifies existing regulations and not law,

it can go into effect as soon as it is published in the Federal Register.

This is just one way the administration can undermine women’s health without having to actually repeal the ACA.

What would this mean for women?

Tens of thousands of cisgender women, transgender individuals, and people who are gender non-binary are at risk of losing access to affordable family planning of their choice.

http://rooseveltins ute.org/what-y...utm_medium=rss

Just a rule, so Price can do anything he wants with rules, without anybody stopping him from screwing up this rule or any rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all Qaeda > Christian Taliban

you need to update your nicknames

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all Qaeda > Christian Taliban

you need to update your nicknames
    that would confuse the ignorant s here that already can't follow me, or even understand what's going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that would confuse the ignorant s here that already can't follow me, or even understand what's going on.
    nobody can understand what the you say anyway. at least make it funny

Thread Information