Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if it weren't for all of catman's posts being ty homer drivel, he'd actually be a solid poster!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    if it weren't for all of catman's posts being ty homer drivel, he'd actually be a solid poster!
    In fairness, he'd still be a huge got even if he was less of a homer.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Thread backfire

Saints are ing trash.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    way to beat a cowboys team missing half their starters and a few backups! what an amazing team that totally isn't pure trash!

And all you cat haters. Cats are the ing homie. We adopted them from my girls sister who was having a baby so she had to get rid of them

Only win saints will get is against the cowboys....maybe like 2-3 wins.......

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Copy pastas aren't funny when everyone knows it's a copy pasta

2/10

Thread Information