My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only lost 2 bets this weekend. My homer pick of the Cowboys straight up.

And an otherwise nice looking Arizona by a touchdown bet. Which seemed like easy money. Only thing I can figure is that
    your oriental underage tranny escapades are coming back to haunt you and everyone else that happens to agree (however infrequently) with
    your betting picks.

So listen slick...moving forward...here are the rules for you to follow...

Before each weekend, you will wait until everyone else has posted their picks.
    You will then review everyone's picks and then be allowed to post your own.
    EXCEPT...if one of your picks agrees with someone else, YOU WILL NOT POST, MENTION, TALK ABOUT
    OR EVEN PLACE A SECRET BET ON IT.
    I'm not sure what you did over there but it must have been pretty bad for Karma to follow you this long and this far.

Nothing personal little guy. Just look at is as more time you can spend looking at YouTube or creating your track and field lists.
    How about....yes....why don't you rank all black college football players by their speed to height ratio. Would be awesome. Report back
    with your list in...yes....let's say...13 weeks.

Thanks!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sorry for the bump. but I need make sure old timer understands what I expect from him

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's all about $$$$$, won over 2000 right here do ented in 2014. Am up over 1000 now right here do ented. So what's the problem? Have gone 6-3 the last two weeks. So what's the problem?

When I went 5-2 last week where were you? Am I going to win every game, of course not. So why ignore the fact I win $$$$$$....well? Dude, it's week 4 and I'm already plus over a 1000, you see something wrong with that, how?

It is funny,

Avante...I went 5-2 this week.
    forum...silence.

Avante...bad week 3-4
    forum....HAHAHAHA YOU DUMB !!!!!!!

Avante....good week, hit 5-1
    forum...crickets.

Avante....damn! 2-4
    forum...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally ignoring the fact I'm way up.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I play "spots", what s up "spots", yep, turnovrers. When I lose a play 90% of the time it's because of turnovers. Arizona fumbled the kickoff, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I look for.

Tonight the Seahawks have a great chance to gain a game on those Cards, they will be jacked to do just that. So we have a motivated team at home.

Seatle is 8-3 as a HF on MNF, The Lions are 2-3 as a RD. That gives Seattle an 11-5 trend. That is strong. The Lions are 1-4 the last 5 vs Seattle ATS. Now ya have a 15-6 Seahawks trend.

Over a 17 week season that sort of homework will pay off, it always does. Never fails.

I'll lay the number and play the Seahawks 110 to win 100. If I'm wrong ok up only 900ish,
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2015 at 11:41 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's all about $$$$$, won over 2000 right here do ented in 2014. Am up over 1000 now right here do ented. So what's the problem? Have gone 6-3 the last two weeks. So what's the problem?

When I went 5-2 last week where were you? Am I going to win every game, of course not. So why ignore the fact I win $$$$$$....well? Dude, it's week 4 and I'm already plus over a 1000, you see something wrong with that, how?

It is funny,

Avante...I went 5-2 this week.
    forum...silence.

Avante...bad week 3-4
    forum....HAHAHAHA YOU DUMB !!!!!!!

Avante....good week, hit 5-1
    forum...crickets.

Avant....damn! 2-4
    forum...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally ignoring the fact I'm way up.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I play "spots", what s up "spots", yep, turnovrers. When I lose a play 90% of the time it's because of turnovers. Arizona fumbled the kickoff, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don't really keep up with your record. I just know that I liked the Cards to cover. Then when you did also, it screwed the game up.
    Meanwhile, you didn't like Carolina to cover vs. Tampa Bay. And Karma came along and the Panthers damn near doubled them up.

So I'm fine if you want to do all of this in your head with your play money.

But do not...I repeat DO NOT make any more public picks or recommendations or any bets if you see that someone else has already done it.
    Got it?
    Good.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't really keep up with your record. I just know that I liked the Cards to cover. Then when you did also, it screwed the game up.
    Meanwhile, you didn't like Carolina to cover vs. Tampa Bay. And Karma came along and the Panthers damn near doubled them up.

So I'm fine if you want to do all of this in your head with your play money.

But do not...I repeat DO NOT make any more public picks or recommendations or any bets if you see that someone else has already done it.
    Got it?
    Good.
    Now think just a little bit, ok?

Winston threw ...4...FOUR...INT's and only lost by 14. Let me guess you don't get it, right?

If you'd played my picks this season you'd be up over a 1000, and you will win over 3000 this season, I guarantee it.

Don't get stupid over a game or a few ok rookie, you always look at the big picture, which is up over $3000 the last two seasons right here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pay attention.

NYG at home on a Sunday night next week vs a woeful Niners team. Giants have gone 7-2 ATS in this "spot". So what's the play? Now think.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2015 at 11:51 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now think just a little bit, ok?

Winston threw ...4...FOUR...INT's and only lost by 14. Let me guess you don't get it, right?

If you'd played My picks this season you'd be up over a 1000, and you wLL win over 3000 this season, I guarantee it.

Don't get stupid over a game or a few ok rookie, you always look at the big picture, which is up over $3000 the last two seasons right here.
    So you just ignore ty performances? You're not saying..." ...Winston threw 4 interceptions...maybe he's not very good"?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you just ignore ty performances? You're not saying..." ...Winston threw 4 interceptions...maybe he's not very good"?
    What I'm saying is who had Carolinas beat going into this game?

Jags
    Texans
    Saints

They are 3-9 combined. No way that is impressive enought to ignore an 0-5 "spot". I didn't play the Buc's because they suck. So in a game like this I simply pass.

Dude, don't be stupid alright, watch how I do this over a season, learn something, ok? Don't get carried away with a loss while ignoring all the wins, ok?

Why ignore my Cincy win?

If you're going to worry about my plays how about paying attention to my win/loss record, ok?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What I'm saying is who had Carolinas beat going into this game?

Jags
    Texans
    Saints

They are 3-9 combined. No way that is impressive enought to ignore an 0-5 "spot". I didn't play the Buc's because they suck. So in a game like this I simply pass.

Dude, don't be stupid alright, watch how I do this over a season, learn something, ok? Don't get carried away with a loss while ignoring all the wins, ok?

Why ignore my Cincy win?

If you're going to worry about my plays how about paying attention to my win/loss record, ok?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~
    you should actually watch some games from time to time. you would have known just how bad Tampa Bay was going into that game.

here's what we'll do sport...if you're not chicken...head to head...new thread coming

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you should actually watch some games from time to time. you would have known just how bad Tampa Bay was going into that game.

here's what we'll do sport...if you're not chicken...head to head...new thread coming
    You're kidding right? If ya knew anything at all you'd know that lost ATS last time they'd played TB. Now add the fact they suck before a bye week ATS.

Only rookies ignore that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're kidding right? If ya knew anything at all you'd know that lost ATS last time they'd played TB. Now add the fact they suck before a bye week ATS.

Only rookies ignore that.
    I've got a program that tells me all that. Yep...don't really use it much...it's too easy to just watch the games and understand the teams and that Tampa Bay is ing terrible.
    you need to watch...is there some show...ah....Sportscenter...yes...
    If you're not gonna watch the games, at least look at the highlights.

Thread Information