My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Tyrod Taylor could have been a Philadelphia Eagle. Instead, he went to Buffalo.

According to a report by Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Taylor wanted to come to Philly. Taylor reportedly asked Chip Kelly to consider him, but the Eagles went with Tim Tebow instead. Tebow, of course, was released by Philadelphia before the start of the season.

The mobile Taylor, a former sixth-round draft pick, has been impressive early on as the Buffalo Bills’ starting QB leading them to a 2-2 record. Taylor has totaled over 1,000 yards (988 passing, 108 rushing), throwing eight touchdowns to four interceptions, compiling a 104.4 QB rating in four games.

Taylor signed a three-deal with the Bills in the offseason, set to make just $750,000 this season. However, the incentive-based deal could be reportedly be worth up to $7 million over three years.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-tyrod-taylor/

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Racist got coach getting what he deserves

He's been 50/50 on his calls, so far, tbh..

Foles sucks, McCoy is finished, and Jackson hasn't done anything, but Bradford sucks, Murray looks terrible, and they still have Riley Cooper..

Should stick to coaching, though..the GM/coach dual role rarely works for anybody, let alone a man that is accustomed to coaching and managing college slaves..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont understand the racial accusations...

he let lesean mccoy go
    replaced with demarco murray and ryan mathews, two black running backs

he let desean jackson and jeremy maclin go (maclin was expensive FA, jackson had locker room issues and wasnt cheap)
    drafted jordan matthews and nelson agholor, two black receivers, to take the lead roles

he let brandon boykin go
    gave big money to byron maxwell, a black corner

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Foles sucks, McCoy is finished, and Jackson hasn't done anything, but Bradford sucks, Murray looks terrible, and they still have Riley Cooper..

Should stick to coaching, though..the GM/coach dual role rarely works for anybody, let alone a man that is accustomed to coaching and managing college slaves..
    yeah...but regardless of his 50/50, bringing in non performers is far worse than cutting players who turn out to still be good. What makes this more damning is that Bradford was a player who even the average fan on the street could easily assess and tell it was a ty pickup. And overpaying Murray to a lesser degree. Chip seems to think he has to make these decisions going against the grain to show how smart he is. Too bad Cowboys didn't have Murray under contract so they could have traded him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont understand the racial accusations...

he let lesean mccoy go
    replaced with demarco murray and ryan mathews, two black running backs

he let desean jackson and jeremy maclin go (maclin was expensive FA, jackson had locker room issues and wasnt cheap)
    drafted jordan matthews and nelson agholor, two black receivers, to take the lead roles

he let brandon boykin go
    gave big money to byron maxwell, a black corner
    You don't understand the plight the of the black man.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Racist got coach getting what he deserves
    I don't think he's racist. He's an egomaniac who thinks his system and way of running a franchise is better than it is.

He can't handle players who challenge his authority and question his decisions. It works with kids in college but not in the pros.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Taylor looks like a stud too..Watched him play this week in the loss and he looked great imo Chip Kelley could be the worst coach in pro football right now

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah...but regardless of his 50/50, bringing in non performers is far worse than cutting players who turn out to still be good. What makes this more damning is that Bradford was a player who even the average fan on the street could easily assess and tell it was a ty pickup. And overpaying Murray to a lesser degree. Chip seems to think he has to make these decisions going against the grain to show how smart he is. Too bad Cowboys didn't have Murray under contract so they could have traded him.
    I get this feeling in almost any Patriots game tbh..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't think he's racist. He's an egomaniac who thinks his system and way of running a franchise is better than it is.

He can't handle players who challenge his authority and question his decisions. It works with kids in college but not in the pros.
    again, this sounds like you guys are speaking of BB tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I get this feeling in almost any Patriots game tbh..
    again, this sounds like you guys are speaking of BB tbh..
    yeah the guy running the most successful franchise of the past 15 years, must suck to be a pats fan

lol playing the victim... we have it so bad

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah the guy running the most successful franchise of the past 15 years, must suck to be a pats fan

wtf are you talking about

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wtf are you talking about
    LOL. is you serious?

People talking about how bad Chip is and how his bad decisions lead to Philly being full of suckiness.

oh yeah...now that I read it, it's EXACTLY the same thing you have with the Pats.

I was around a very young Chip Kelly for 2 years when he first started coaching and feel certain that unless something has dramatically changed in him since then (and there's no reason to think it has for reasons already noted in this thread) he's not a racist.

He is absolutely convinced of his own greatness. That has, I'm sure, been further fueled by the truth that he's had great success at virtually every stop, particularly as his sphere of influence has increased.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone thinking Chip Kelly thinks he can win without black players is stupid. He's not racist*** at all, he also replaces black players with other black players.

This isn't ND where they can't find enought speedy black players who can handle the academics.

*** actually they are all racist since they try to find that black speed/quicks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offensive genius with Oregon, and his legacy ends there.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LOL. is you serious?

People talking about how bad Chip is and how his bad decisions lead to Philly being full of suckiness.

oh yeah...now that I read it, it's EXACTLY the same thing you have with the Pats.
    I don't remember them being good before he came there and there's a ton of decisions he has made that were right. Also, BB gets heat every year in the offseason for always trading down and not going for the "upside" pick, instead going for players that fit the system first. His reluctancy to paying anybody not named Tom Brady or Rob Gronkowski is also well do ented. Chip Kelly and BB from a character standpoint and management style are very similar, so if you say those things about Chip, you should say them about BB too. The difference between them is simply that BB is better.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    LOL. is you serious?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The difference between them is simply that BB is better.
    yep. kind of like McFadden and Jamaal Charles.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Especially when he's allowed to use nike money to pay the top slaves more than the other plantations can pay them

Post Count
    Tyrod Taylor fan knows what's up

Bills Fan es Up Halftime With Mysterious White Powder

Okay, we’re calling it: Bills fans are officially the most bonkers fans in the NFL. As evidence, here’s a photo sent to us by a tipster at Sunday’s Giants-Bills game. Say, what’s that white powder in that guy’s dollar bill?

Other details from our tipster:

• This went down at halftime.
    • The man with the powder was wearing a painted-on Tyrod Taylor jersey.
    • He and his lady friend proceeded to take turns snorting the powder in each other’s laps.

By Week 12, a full-on orgy will break out in the stands at a Bills game.

Jackson lead the league in catches over 40 yards last year and had a good year, he has been hurt so far this year though so I can't say he has done nothing until he gets out there and plays again to make a decision there. The rest though are spot on so far this year, could not have said it better.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

Pretty good description of BB in Cleveland, tbh, at least in terms of dealing with his players.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'd've passed on Taylor too. I mean, I wouldn't have passed on him for Tebow, but I would have for an empty roster spot any day of the week.

Thread Information