Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really post in the political forum tbh. Lets just say I'm not too keen on most of the potential candidates for next election so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See...I'm hip...I'm with it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't really post in the political forum tbh. Lets just say I'm not too keen on most of the potential candidates for next election so far.
    Sounds like you need to build wall paco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you need to build wall paco
    Can we build it out of tacos?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats why ur my #1 on this forum

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Th'Pusher, also known as Th'Playtex, needs to be ranked on the cuck rankings, tbh. I've never seen that got contribute anything other than passive-aggressive snarky replies and semen-shielding for Dumpster and Blakeold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Th'Pusher, also known as Th'Playtex, needs to be ranked on the cuck rankings, tbh. I've never seen that got contribute anything other than passive-aggressive snarky replies and semen-shielding for Dumpster and Blakeold.
    What about people who would be cucks, but for their inability to find a girl of any type? A few of those here, yup, a few..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you, OP. Now Blake will be holed up inside of me 24/7, crying his eyes out (while still not showering) because he's only 6th on the list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All because I think Trump is a re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're also unfashionably late to the Parker hate crew, you white knight Kawhi in response to clear trolling, your responses are unfailingly lame....Oh yes my brother you belong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never get to be on these lists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're also unfashionably late to the Parker hate crew, you white knight Kawhi in response to clear trolling, your responses are unfailingly lame....Oh yes my brother you belong
    hey guys look! i hate parker too! i even called him Porker, isn't that hilarious ?

am i cool now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a bonafide "please tread on me" "buttplugs for Israel" cuckservative who is honestly worth less than the cooch fumes from a 50 yr old Catlady Bernie Sanders supporter. Into the ovens with all the degenerates you go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got no beef with blake tbh, but the rest of that top 10 just strike you as y, insufferable bags in real life...people you'd be embarrassed to be associated with
    You're not in anyones head but you are giving a lot of it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're a bonafide "please tread on me" "buttplugs for Israel" cuckservative who is honestly worth less than the cooch fumes from a 50 yr old Catlady Bernie Sanders supporter. Into the ovens with all the degenerates you go.
    nailed it. Nobody gets on these lists for just some one time thing. You've consistently proven your worthiness Darin

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Honestly I was going to include him in the honorable mention but I'm pretty sure he's black meaning all the stuff he posts is to his own benefit as opposed to a white person posting that crap. He's an aggressive little sucker more than a cuck. I don't like him but that's for another list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't hate Porker. I hate his decline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't hate Porker. I hate his decline.
    Still vanilla.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honorable mention! ho-yeah!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a balding got.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OP is a balding got.
    Not even, 2 strikes

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Them crazy Germans and their lists...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not in anyones head but you are giving a lot of it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's time for a new tradition around here, i present to you the monthly cuck power rankings. the inaugural list is as follows:

10) pgardn - this guy is pretty much harmless and confines his gotry to one forum but he is unknowingly a foot soldier, thinking he's fighting the good fight and always undermining himself in everything he does and posts. generic anti-racist muh tolerance cuckold.

9) joe chalupa - guy only posts under trolls these days he's been beaten down so badly, however he will come out of the woodwork to take weak pot shots at conservatives and racially aware folk

8) DMX - this guy is confused, doesn't know if he is a liberal or a conservative. at least he supports trump or he'd be higher on the list

7) DarrinS - the classic cuckservative, a "moderate republican" who compromises to win brownie points with dems on every major issue. weak, spineless degenerate.

6) blake - his spirit has been broken from all the cuck shaming and he only clings passively to his liberal beliefs because of his biracial daughter. he's still spurstalk's classic original cuck although he generally submissively avoids conflict and doesn't really make as much noise these days

5) cry got - race mixer, married to a red dot who doesn't even POO IN LOO, doesn't even have the stones to post in the political forum anymore because i ran his sissy ass off

4) Spurminator - his wife gets spurminated, if you know what i mean. anti gun cuckold who dreams of whites being disarmed and oppressed.

3) RandomGuy - his wife used to post on here promoting open relationships and interracial cuckoldry. generic liberal progressive shill but with a bit more narcissism.

2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly sexual poster. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 s per hour

1) splits - claims to be white, yet hates his own more than any other poster i've ever seen on the internet. obsessed with social status whether it be posting pictures of his w2, talking about banging anorexic models, or shilling progressive causes in order to win points among his liberal progressive peers. this newcomer came on the scene and spurstalk has suffered for it ever since.

honorable mention: disasterbox, mrsmaalox, snakeboy, winehole, agloco, hemann, mr body, robz4000, something diaz i forget his name, etc

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    m>s where you at brah? Been waiting for your annual power rankings as it affects my fantasy cuck draft here in a few weeks imho

Thread Information