Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought op was asian?
    so did "his" wife and that's why she went out looking for some real elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after a strong preseason push and meltdown in the Club, koriwhat has gone from sleeper to possible comeback Cuck of the year. We all remember how dominant he was in 2008-10 with his epic copypasta rants, but he's coming back strong from injury here in 2019. Pavlov is essentially the Tom Brady of the National Cuck League...always a sure fire, consistent performer week in and week out. Spurtacular had a strong rookie season, but is he due for a Sop re slump? Now that Avante has retired, who will be there to carry the torch? So many juicy story lines leading up into this season

Do we know who has the first pick in this year's cuck draft?
    all that but i'm the one without a life... cool story loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuck posting at 2 AM to tell me it's uncool to post at 3 AM.

Stupid ing cuck
    always

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    BUMP

imo, need m>s to come back and give us this month's cuck power rankings tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it's time for a new tradition around here, i present to you the monthly cuck power rankings. the inaugural list is as follows:

10) pgardn - this guy is pretty much harmless and confines his gotry to one forum but he is unknowingly a foot soldier, thinking he's fighting the good fight and always undermining himself in everything he does and posts. generic anti-racist muh tolerance cuckold.

9) joe chalupa - guy only posts under trolls these days he's been beaten down so badly, however he will come out of the woodwork to take weak pot shots at conservatives and racially aware folk

8) DMX - this guy is confused, doesn't know if he is a liberal or a conservative. at least he supports trump or he'd be higher on the list

7) DarrinS - the classic cuckservative, a "moderate republican" who compromises to win brownie points with dems on every major issue. weak, spineless degenerate.

6) blake - his spirit has been broken from all the cuck shaming and he only clings passively to his liberal beliefs because of his biracial daughter. he's still spurstalk's classic original cuck although he generally submissively avoids conflict and doesn't really make as much noise these days

5) cry got - race mixer, married to a red dot who doesn't even POO IN LOO, doesn't even have the stones to post in the political forum anymore because i ran his sissy ass off

4) Spurminator - his wife gets spurminated, if you know what i mean. anti gun cuckold who dreams of whites being disarmed and oppressed.

3) RandomGuy - his wife used to post on here promoting open relationships and interracial cuckoldry. generic liberal progressive shill but with a bit more narcissism.

2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly sexual poster. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 s per hour

1) splits - claims to be white, yet hates his own more than any other poster i've ever seen on the internet. obsessed with social status whether it be posting pictures of his w2, talking about banging anorexic models, or shilling progressive causes in order to win points among his liberal progressive peers. this newcomer came on the scene and spurstalk has suffered for it ever since.

honorable mention: disasterbox, mrsmaalox, snakeboy, winehole, agloco, hemann, mr body, robz4000, something diaz i forget his name, etc
    DarrinS

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're a bonafide "please tread on me" "buttplugs for Israel" cuckservative who is honestly worth less than the cooch fumes from a 50 yr old Catlady Bernie Sanders supporter. Into the ovens with all the degenerates you go.
    DarrinS

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rofl

Thread Information