My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, an article from 6 months ago!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

'Oh my God, I just shot myself! I just got my concealed and carry,'

you ing gun nut losers are so predictable. I know in the not too distant future TSA will just stop posting because he/she/it either killed himself or is in jail for killing someone else

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting that CC is easier than getting a Rec for MMJ in Cali.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh look, an article from 6 months ago!
    Non sequitur. I'm not croutons with a tuned moonbat rss feed telling me what to think.
    Should I post a hundred other links for your perusal?
    I'll pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...P=share_btn_tw I mean, you just can't make this up. We're a country if ing idiots.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    'Oh my God, I just shot myself! I just got my concealed and carry,'

you ing gun nut losers are so predictable. I know in the not too distant future TSA will just stop posting because he/she/it either killed himself or is in jail for killing someone else
    Put your money where your mouth is. Kori can hold the money for whatever length you specify.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know that the great US of A isn't the only country in the world with idiots with guns

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...zoo/?tid=sm_tw

Norwegian hunter shoots two large moose — then realizes they were in a zoo

Majestic creatures abound at the Polar Park Arctic Wildlife Center in northern Norway, where lynx, wolves and bears inhabit a large expanse that on first glance appears to be pure wilderness.

“More than a traditional zoo,” the park styles itself as a natural habitat meant to give visitors genuine encounters with the Norwegian outdoors above the Arctic Circle.

Now, it seems this design may have proven a little too convincing.

Earlier this month, CNN reports, a hunting party with specially trained dogs came to the boundary of the park on the lookout for moose. One of the dogs followed the animals’ scent underneath a fence, inciting a hunter to take a shot in the same direction.

What he didn’t realize was that he was shooting through a fence into the Polar Park’s wooded moose enclosure.
    ing gun nuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put your money where your mouth is. Kori can hold the money for whatever length you specify.
    How about I bet you Kori doesn't own this site on Jan 1, 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8-year accidentally shot by mom

Updated: Saturday, October 24 2015, 01:31 PM CDT

SAN ANTONIO – An 8-year-old boy was accidentally shot by his mother at their West Side home.

The shooting happened around 10 p.m. Friday at a home on Canterbury Drive, near Culebra and Callaghan. Police say the mom was cleaning the gun when it accidentally went off. The bullet hit her son in the right leg.

The boy was taken to University Hospital in stable condition.

Police say since the shooting was an accident, no charges would be filed against the mother.
    No charges? No reckless endangerment?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...P=share_btn_tw I mean, you just can't make this up. We're a country if ing idiots.
    Then off so place else. For a bunch of idiots we sure do better than anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then off so place else. For a bunch of idiots we sure do better than anyone else.
    Better at what? Killing people? Wealth discrepancy? Not properly educating our kids? We don't lead at anything but bombing brown people, mass incarceration, and gun deaths.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Better at what? Killing people? Wealth discrepancy? Not properly educating our kids? We don't lead at anything but bombing brown people, mass incarceration, and gun deaths.
    #CuckTears

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    forced to live here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Child second amendmented playing in football game:

http://wreg.com/2015/10/24/child-sho...football-game/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The suffocation and drowning needs more outrage

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GFY

if they were murders, yes.

Accidents, of any kind, have nothing to do with police murdering citizens.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    GFY

if they were murders, yes.

Accidents, of any kind, have nothing to do with police murdering citizens.
    Take your meds and figure out what thread you are in you ing dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people can't live without air and water, they can without WMD

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take your meds and figure out what thread you are in you ing dip .
    typically irrelevant bull from TSA, after I slap you.

Police murders of citizens and accidental deaths are totally unrelated, except in you gun-fellatin, cop-sucking righwingnuts' "logic".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man accidentally second amendmented, 4 kids to grow up without a father:

Police investigating Chesterfield father's death as accidental shooting

Posted: Oct 26, 2015 11:15 AM EDT

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -
    Chesterfield police are investigating the death of a Chesterfield father of four as an accidental shooting, investigators said Monday.

The victim's father-in-law identified him as Nick Clavier. He was driving with his four children on Hull Street Road around 1:17 p.m. on Saturday, according to Chesterfield Police. Somehow, a gun went off striking Clavier, 32, and sending his car into a wooded area near the Cross Pointe Church of the Nazarene, police said. Clavier died Sunday from his wounds.The four children in the car were uninjured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kiss my ass commies, expect the worst drubbing you've ever had next november
    GOP only really does well in low turnout elections. Presidential races draw more Dems out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another child second amendmented:

2-year-old toddler shot, killed in Henderson County

11:25 a.m. EDT October 26, 2015

A 2-year-old girl died after sustaining a shotgun wound this morning in Henderson County in what appears to be an accidental shooting, according to Major Frank Stout of the Henderson County Sheriff's Office.

"We got a call little after 9 a.m., a 911 call," Stout said. "We responded to scene, and there was a 2-year-old child there. They transported the child by ambulance to Mission Hospital. We're socked in with fog and rain down here this morning, and the MAMA helicopter could not get in."

The girl was shot in the "upper extremities," Stout said, and "there was some indication of life for them to have transported (the child)."

Police are investigating at the home where the shooting occurred, on Golden Eagle Way off Crab Creek Road in the southwestern part of the county.

Asked if anyone else was home at the time of the shooting, Stout said, "That is part of what we're trying to find out. We're searching to get the answers to that."
    Check back at Citizen-Times.com later, as more details become available.

In 2015, 582 children ages 11 and under died from gunshots wounds in America, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive. Additionally, 2,151 children ages 12-17 were killed. In all, 1,533 accidental shooting deaths have occurred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dog second amendments owner:

Dog named Trigger shoots owner during Indiana waterfowl hunt

NORTH WEBSTER, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a northern Indiana woman is recovering after being shot in the foot by her dog.
    And the dog's name? Trigger.

Indiana Conservation Officer Jonathon Boyd says 25-year-old Allie Carter of Avilla laid her 12-gauge shotgun on the ground without the safety on during a waterfowl hunt Saturday at Tri-County Fish and Wildlife Area.

Boyd says Carter's chocolate Labrador retriever, Trigger, stepped on top of the shotgun and depressed the trigger.

He says Carter was shot in the left foot at point-blank range, suffering injuries to her foot and toes. She was treated at two hospitals and released.

Tri-County Fish and Wildlife Area is about 140 miles north of Indianapolis.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Concealed-Carry Fantasy

The more that sensational gun violence afflicts the nation, the more that the myth of the vigilant citizen packing a legally permitted concealed weapon, fully prepared to stop the next mass shooter in his tracks, is promoted.

This foolhardy notion of quick-draw resistance, however, is dramatically contradicted by a research project showing that, since 2007, at least 763 people have been killed in 579 shootings that did not involve self-defense.

Tellingly, the vast majority of these concealed-carry, licensed shooters killed themselves or others rather than taking down a perpetrator.

The death toll includes 29 mass killings of three or more people by concealed carry shooters who took 139 lives;

17 police officers shot to death, and — in the ultimate contradiction of concealed carry as a personal safety factor —

223 suicides.

Compared with the 579 non-self-defense, concealed-carry shootings, there were only 21 cases in which self-defense was determined to be a factor.

The tally by the Violence Policy Center, a gun safety group, is necessarily incomplete because the gun lobby has been so successful in persuading gullible state and national legislators that concealed carry is essential to public safety, thus blocking the extensive data collection that should be mandatory for an obvious andsevere public health problem. For that reason, the center has been forced to rely largely on news accounts and limited data in 38 states and the District of Columbia.

More complete research, unimpeded by the gun lobby, would undoubtedly uncover a higher death toll. But this truly vital information is kept largely from the public. A Gallup poll this month found 56 percent of Americans said the nation would be safer if more people carried concealed weapons.

Clearly, concealed carry does not transform ordinary citizens into superheroes. Rather, it compounds the risks to innocent lives, particularly as state legislatures, bowing to the gun lobby, invite more citizens to venture out naïvely with firearms in more and more public places, including restaurants, churches and schools.

College campuses
    are the latest goal for the gun lobby — a perverse marketing campaign after the gun massacre that took 10 lives this month at a community college in Oregon.

Recent concealed-carry excesses include
    legal shooters charged by the police with recklessly pegging a few wild shots at shoplifters and other nonviolent suspects they see fleeing on public streets.

This is dangerous vigilantism that endangers communities, the police warn, not the mythic self-defense being peddled as concealed carry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/op...l-right-region

1000s of guns in college students' hands, what could possible go wrong? NRA is ing America, unstoppably, for the profit of the gun industry, NOT for 2nd Amendment.

Thread Information