My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He got more juice left than Porker*SMH*:

Meanwhile Vince loses fight to father time:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still like RJ for giving the Spurs the spark in 013 playoffs game one missing those FTs, other than that screw ... Nice little dunk though I must admit, from time to time he can actually show sone passion and do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But can he make a FT when it counts?

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs buying Spurs' Corporate knowledge from

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good dunk tbh. Better than those 6'9 guys dunking on 6'3 guys with people ing their panties over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs buying Spurs' Corporate knowledge from
    From Austin Daye too apparently.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure RJ was something like -16 in this preseason game. But I didn't really look that close.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker is the lamest insult really, it's amazing it caught on here. Oh wait this is ST, a forum that still thinks calling someone a got behind the comfort of a screen proves ones masculinity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pppsssh.
    Defensive breakdown so 6'7" NBA player has clear path to rim and 5 advance steps to dunk.
    Big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince Carter though. He looked out of shape, chubby for his standards.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on here hates him, and I never quite got it. I mean, he always spoke very highly of his coaches and teammates, and by all accounts, he worked extremely hard to transform and refine his game to fit the team's needs. It just didn't work out. I really don't get it, along with the Bonner hate. Why hate on the nice guys with positive at ude? Oh well, whatever, I wish him well.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    For all of the reaction it got I thought the dunk would be better. Jefferson barely got off the floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on here hates him, and I never quite got it. I mean, he always spoke very highly of his coaches and teammates, and by all accounts, he worked extremely hard to transform and refine his game to fit the team's needs. It just didn't work out.
    He played ty defense and was a turnover machine. Missed free throws in the clutch, and his touted "athleticism" was a s of what it used to be in New Jersey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all of the reaction it got I thought the dunk would be better. Jefferson barely got off the floor
    It looked to me, like he took off, and realized at the peak jump, that he wasn't anywhere close to rim and had to awkwardly reach to the rim. Maybe it's preseason and no one goes 100%, , but a better more athletic guy would get an and one in that situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on here hates him, and I never quite got it. I mean, he always spoke very highly of his coaches and teammates, and by all accounts, he worked extremely hard to transform and refine his game to fit the team's needs. It just didn't work out. I really don't get it, along with the Bonner hate. Why hate on the nice guys with positive at ude? Oh well, whatever, I wish him well.
    agreed. hard workers who do their best to play whatever role the team needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. It's was ok. Lebrons reaction was way over the top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. It's was ok. Lebrons reaction was way over the top.
    It was a pre season game. Nothing better happened so it was a highlight by default.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The guy has ZERO heart & is as soft as cotton. He's the exact opposite of Stephen Jackson, nobody cares how nice he is if he doesn't bring it on the court.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respectfully, I disagree with some of these takes on what matters in determining the set of attributes that are desirable. Jackson was selfish and immature and violent. All of those on court antics, the chest pounding and the snarling, it doesn't mean someone is tougher than a player who is more subdued. Jackson provided this team with one good playoff run on a team that was already Stacked and believed his own hype machine. He needed duncan to keep him in line, by his own admission, and that demonstrates weak character. Jefferson tried his best to earn the contract he was given and make the team better, in the end he just couldn't. No reason to hate. I grew up rooting for the spurs that were genuinely good guys, or at least they are as far as we know, and I prefer it that way. Sorry, I'd rather have guys like bonner than someone that would be "slangin rocks" if not for genetic luck of the draw. I grew up believing that sports were about building character and all of that, and call me sappy, but I'd rather have a team made up of guys I can pull for than a bunch of embarassment to humanity bringing me rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and Bonner. That ginger has been the biggest waste of money in Spurs history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it when he sign with cavs, rj as bench player with no expatiations would have been good sign for the spurs, could have give serviceable regular season minutes, nice guy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you would rather have RJ over Tony, you are nuts!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still like RJ for giving the Spurs the spark in 013 playoffs game one missing those FTs, other than that screw ... Nice little dunk though I must admit, from time to time he can actually show sone passion and do .
    nah, that, I'd have rather lost that series tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, that, I'd have rather lost that series tbh
    If it doesn't end in a le I agree, but glad they won that game as it was some great entertainment... The end though was just flat out disgusting and ruined some of my summer. I am glad the next year they avenged that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and Bonner. That ginger has been the biggest waste of money in Spurs history.
    The roach of the franchise

Thread Information