My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Master Pussy strikes again.. ty rap and all...throwing serious shade at Kobe...

Master P is coming out swingin' at Kobe Bryant -- saying Kobe's public display of emotion over Lamar Odom is an ACT ... because he had the chance to SAVE Lamar, but didn't step up when it counted.

Master P was charged up in the video -- saying he was "like a mentor" to Odom and personally knew how serious Lamar was about wanting to return to the NBA.

If Kobe was his friend … Kobe, like, owns the team. He could’ve got the man back on the team … that’s all he wanted.”

P also goes off on the NBA — saying Odom was “blackballed” from the league over his decision to be on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” … because at the time, the NBA wanted nothing to do with them.

As for Khloe, P says he truly believed Odom loved her — but made a mistake in marrying her because “he didn’t realize what he was getting into.” He concludes with a warning to James Harden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that makes no sense. Phil Jackson gave him a camp invite with the Knicks ... he was let go for a lack of professionalism. Saying the act was phony is stupid. Who is he to judge that from the outside? I haven't heard any reports of him at Lamar's side ...maybe he is projecting guilt ...

but either way who cares what some washed up no lyrical skill drug dealer turned rapper thinks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... blame Kobe. I knew it was coming from some suck ass . LO was no longer wanted by the Lakers. He is right, though... LO offended people by bringing those s around the organization.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that makes no sense. Phil Jackson gave him a camp invite with the Knicks ... he was let go for a lack of professionalism. Saying the act was phony is stupid. Who is he to judge that from the outside? I haven't heard any reports of him at Lamar's side ...maybe he is projecting guilt ...

but either way who cares what some washed up no lyrical skill drug dealer turned rapper thinks?

Master pussy is a complete moron...Kobe and Lamar were and are still very close....fact is Lamar had to make those decisions to smoke crack....Kobe did more for him than anyone..I remember well how he took Lamar under his wings and built him up..Lamar outside of Fish was the first player figure to actually emulate Kobes professionalism and successfully pull it off...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol... blame Kobe. I knew it was coming from some suck ass . LO was no longer wanted by the Lakers. He is right, though... LO offended people by bringing those s around the organization.
    Yeah someone needs to ask Master Pussy when's the last time he hired a crackhead to help him run his businesses..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Master P is a C level ****

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Dwight was the most immature player in the league when they traded LO to get him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Master pussy is a complete moron...Kobe and Lamar were and are still very close....fact is Lamar had to make those decisions to smoke crack....Kobe did more for him than anyone..I remember well how he took Lamar under his wings and built him up..Lamar outside of Fish was the first player figure to actually emulate Kobes professionalism and successfully pull it off...
    Where the was Kobe when LO was on the trading blocks? Where was Kobe when Pau was on the trading blocks?.......Oh, counting his money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers fans are cute defending Kobe... of course this sociopath is a big reason why LO is fighting for his life

Thread Information