Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

The Jays had a <20% probability of being down 3-1 after 4 games. But it happens. A bad prediction would be "KC sweeps", but it could have happened and it'd still be a bad prediction regardless of result because the data doesn't support that at all.
    Numbers never tell the whole story.

The bold is actually a more accurate prediction than Toronto in 5.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Numbers never tell the whole story.

The bold is actually a more accurate prediction than Toronto in 5.
    Yes they do. Baseball is a game of probability and numbers tell 95% of the story that needs to be told. The Jays were going to win this series nearly 60% of the time, and a 5 game decision isn't all out of the realm of possibility, since they would have played game 5 on home field rather than on the road and I had believed that Price would be starting games 1 and 5.

If you think KC sweeping a series being a 40-60 dog is more likely than the 60-40 favorite clinching in game 5, on home turf, you're ing nuts.

He's definitely mastered the art of cheating. He will always be remembered for that, and for being a fake tough guy with the press. Truth is Bill is a coward, and an asshole.
    http://yourteamcheats.com/

It's very sad how so many can be so lazy. Do just a little research on your own rather than being a lacky to mainstream media and Goodell.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    http://yourteamcheats.com/

It's very sad how so many can be so lazy. Do just a little research on your own rather than being a lacky to mainstream media and Goodell.
    na he's a cheater

Did I say he wasn't ? Just showing the facts that he is less of a cheater than 20 other NFL teams. The attention given to this one team is the master plan of Goodell and is followed blindly by the lazy, jealous, mindless fans of other teams.

INDEX OF RECORDED PANTHERS CHEATS:

PANTHERS-ONLY: Tampergate (1994: Capers) • PEDSgate (4x since 2002) • Steroidgate (2004) • Heatergate (2014)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing) • Headsetgate (ongoing) • Spygate (until 2006) • Scrapsgate (ongoing)

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Forget about being the best coach in the league by a mile..

is he actually the only good coach in the NFL, now that based Jim Harbaugh is gone, tbh fams? McCarthy- horrible, Payton- washed up, Carroll- lol
    Agree 100% with the bolded part. McCarthy is fortunate he has had King Aaron to prop his ty ass up for years, with a better coach the Packers have 2-3 super bowls with Rodgers instead of just the one under fat ass.

Thread Information