Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the best franchise in the league have such a depressing forum? Not only embarrassing for the Spurs but just flat out lame. You know your scraping the bottom of the barrel when Porker is used as an insult.

Anyhow, regardless of how pathetic most of you are, the Spurs are primed for at least 2 championships in the next 4 years. Why can't Lamarcus and Kawhi be a less dysfunctional version of Shaq and Kobe? I don't see jealousy between the two, they are similar personalities. Them both being on the Jordan brand not only means awesome NIKE commercials in the future, but also forces them to spend time together. The role players green, mills, and now Anderson are all young. This is one of the most exciting times to be a Spurs fan and your guys are missing it.

Kawhi will never be close to Kobe offensively. (I'm a kawhi fan)
    Aldride will never be shaq.

Plz stop comparing them to an all time duo.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuse me, was my optimistic viewpoint too much for this cesspool you call a forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had 55 wins in my best case scenario after the schedule was released. That included a strong start out of the gate because of the easy schedule during the first month which allowed both gelling and winning. But looking at the struggles in preseason I fear that the season start will be rough and we will find ourselves in the lower half of the playoff bracket like last season.
    so we're gonna win the same amount of games as last year with other teams staying the same or getting worse as we got better? . Think about that just for a minute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will never be close to Kobe offensively. (I'm a kawhi fan)
    Aldride will never be shaq.

Plz stop comparing them to an all time duo.
    I wouldn't want him to be. Never shooting 50% for a season, hardly passing out of double teams, throwing teammates under a bus when he's taking a majority of the shots. Yeah, him not being like kobe offensively is a good thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we're gonna win the same amount of games as last year with other teams staying the same or getting worse as we got better? . Think about that just for a minute.
    I said best case ... Thunder, Clips, Rockets, Grizzlies got better ... and a championship team like the Warriors stayed the same which can make you better as well ... its only you who thinks the Spurs are ahead of the field suddenly

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said best case ... Thunder, Clips, Rockets, Grizzlies got better ... and a championship team like the Warriors stayed the same which can make you better as well ... its only you who thinks the Spurs are ahead of the field suddenly
    No it's not only him, the Spurs arguably got better then all those teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not only him, the Spurs arguably got better then all those teams.
    that might be true ... but Imo the other teams are better set for this upcoming regular season ... and because the West is so tough I do not think 60 wins are possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ummm why wouldn't we be? we beat those teams last year with a roster that was inferior to this years. Unless you feel splitter and baynes were better than west and aldridge. Now if you feel that way, then fine, but we don't need to discuss anything else about basketball. The warriors last year, year before, year before that, and this year can't beat us.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the best franchise in the league have such a depressing forum? Not only embarrassing for the Spurs but just flat out lame. You know your scraping the bottom of the barrel when Porker is used as an insult.

Anyhow, regardless of how pathetic most of you are, the Spurs are primed for at least 2 championships in the next 4 years. Why can't Lamarcus and Kawhi be a less dysfunctional version of Shaq and Kobe? I don't see jealousy between the two, they are similar personalities. Them both being on the Jordan brand not only means awesome NIKE commercials in the future, but also forces them to spend time together. The role players green, mills, and now Anderson are all young. This is one of the most exciting times to be a Spurs fan and your guys are missing it.
    60 games, check. Not Shaq and Kobe yet, but the possibilities are there. Really tho read through my post history, does anyone else come close to ownage per post as me?

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as they ring..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man I ed that up ... but nobody could foresee how bad the West would be outside the top 3 teams tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right on the money

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I called 64-18 before the season and I knew Spurs would have a great year and break the franchise record but none of us predicted only having 12 losses with ~10 games to go.

these kinds of threads are great, shows us what a bunch of yellowbelly pansies we have rooting for our team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually Golden State's success that doesn't make sense. A purely jump shooting team should fall off at some point. That they're not just incredible but could smash the single season wins record defies all explanation.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP I always believed in you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought 60 wins was possibly, but to have 62 wins with 8 games left.........I really didn't see that coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that people thought LMA was a diva.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that people thought LMA was a diva.

A "known" diva. His sources told him.

Thread Information