Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is Avante interested in this thread? Hustle understands why Hustle is interested but not why Avante would care.

All Hustle sees is Avante coming in to stir the pot and stick Avante's nose where Avante's nose doesn't belong. Hustle thinks that Avante is just starved for attention and Avante has just run out of money and is frustrated about not being able to visit Saigon.
    Little people, there ya are a 19-22 year old kid in a world you know nothing. You get off the ship around 5pm, ya got until 6am the next day to get back, now what are you going to? Yep, go over with a bunch of guys lookig for a good time/fun....ya with me? Now tell me are you going to be...."oh no no sweetheart we can't do that"....BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to do what 100% of what everyone else is doing, having some drinks. dance and then get some pussy. Any guy here saying they wouldn't have done that is a ing liar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Little people, there ya are a 19-22 year old kid in a world you know nothing. You get off the ship around 5pm, ya got until 6am the next day to get back, now what are you going to? Yep, go over with a bunch of guys lookig for a good time/fun....ya with me? Now tell me are you going to be...."oh no no sweetheart we can't do that"....BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to do what 100% of what everyone else is doing, having some drinks. dance and then get some pussy. Any guy here saying they wouldn't have done that is a ing liar.
    Hustle would have noticed that the lady boy is A.) a boy and B.) only 4 feet tall. Hustle doesn't like the fact that Avante has a sickness. If Hustle was falsely accused of something so heinous, Hustle wouldn't keep fighting it like Avante does. Hustle thinks that, because Avante fights it so hard, Avante has flowers in the attic.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hustle would have noticed that the lady boy is A.) a boy and B.) only 4 feet tall. Hustle doesn't like the fact that Avante has a sickness. If Hustle was falsely accused of something so heinous, Hustle wouldn't keep fighting it like Avante does. Hustle thinks that, because Avante fights it so hard, Avante has flowers in the attic.
    Hustle is a ing idiot if he really thinks those bars hired lady boys to hustle drinks. Stupid, the whole thing over there is ....SELLING DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ok ya ing moron? Now tell me stupid what sailor wants his buddies seeing him with little girls (not that there were any there) well, now think about that stupid. So ya want your buddies telling everyone..."Hustle likes the little kids, what a pedo"....ok?

ing idiot~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hustle is a ing idiot if he really thinks those bars hired lady boys to hustle drinks. Stupid, the whole thing over there is ....SELLING DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ok ya ing moron? Now tell me stupid what sailor wants his buddies seeing him with little girls (not that there were any there) well, now think about that stupid. So ya want your buddies telling everyone..."Hustle likes the little kids, what a pedo"....ok?

ing idiot~~~~
    Hustle wasn't there. Avante was there. Hustle read repeatedly how Avante said Avante had no idea what their ages were and didn't care. Hustle thinks that if it walks like a pedo and talks like a pedo...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow...

I'M INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD

ok, little one?
    You're interested in ruining it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I confess it was funny watching you dummies act well dumb about this ...sailor/hooker...thing. No thought process at all, none!!!!!!!!!!

Think ya little s, ok? There ya are in a room full of females, and you can have anyone ya want. So you are going to zero in on a little kid? Now think about that, ok idiots? You want your friends (and you always hit the beach with a gang) seeing you with a little kid, think about that ya dumb s. You want them going back to the ship and..."Avante was with a little girl, what a sick "....huh?

Look idiots, ya wanna be with a full grown woman with some damn experience, yep, full grown s/ass, ok morons?

Never seen so many idiots in one place in my life, ing Texas.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-29-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're interested in ruining it.
    How do you that? Go ahead how do you ruin a thread on a messageboard, well?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I resisted the Ignore feature for a long time, but it's been pretty useful in this forum. It reduces the sheer volume of nothingness several posters contribute to The Club and makes them easier to scroll past.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just checking in . . . not encouraged. I would talk some hoops, but upstairs is full of takes and pathetic attempts at trolling. NBA forum is a dumpster fire as usual and it is as boring as dried turds down here. This place used to be fun.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Avante is especially boring. Talks about exactly the same every time.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I check in every now and then to see what's going on. It generally takes reading only a couple posts to confirm I should just keep on moving.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    .. Avante just killed another topic.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is especially boring. Talks about exactly the same every time.
    Is this sad or what, this freak NEVER does anything here himself and then expects me/us to entertain his uncreative/boring ass. Why doesn't this freak start threads talking about what...it....wants to talk about?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    .. Avante just killed another topic.
    You really this ing stupid man? What do I have to do with you or anyone else here, well? And, how many tmes have you ed up a thread?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Where is ev-ery-onnnee?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Is this sad or what, this freak NEVER does anything here himself and then expects me/us to entertain his uncreative/boring ass. Why doesn't this freak start threads talking about what...it....wants to talk about?
    See? Same old .

Get another shtick, tubby.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Meh, it is what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not even Debbie downer could dim the spirits around here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why not just put him on ignore. Putting Avante and Koolero on ignore would help this place out. I have never done it before with anyone but I think I am going to make the jump. If everyone did it, can you imagine how much better this place could be?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This message is hidden because I. Hustle is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Huh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why do we still see the poster's name when we put them on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose, no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LMAO

c'mere and gimme a big smoochy smooch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Why do we still see the poster's name when we put them on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose, no?
    Et tu Jude?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why not just put him on ignore. Putting Avante and Koolero on ignore would help this place out. I have never done it before with anyone but I think I am going to make the jump. If everyone did it, can you imagine how much better this place could be?
    Little man, when did we start hearing....this place is boring? It was when I got pinked and others got banned.

Dude, we have posters here right now who follow me around, why? This place is about ing with others, you don't know that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Little man, when did we start hearing....this place is boring? It was when I got pinked and others got banned.

Dude, we have posters here right now who follow me around, why? This place is about ing with others, you don't know that?
    go away for a long time so we can test your theory.

Thread Information