Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1532
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job france. You cant win shooting 55% ft's and with Doncic being a vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never been so unimpressed with so called stars in Tatum and Bam. They look so out of place here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish but I fear dat Doncic boy gonna pour 50
    me...

on a side note, is Batum available ?

bright future biziofromdowntown's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, Doncic was injured to elbow and wrist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job france. You cant win shooting 55% ft's and with Doncic being a vagina.
    1 pt game despite dat awful 5/18 from Doncic...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical Spurs fans... USA lose, Pop is done USA win, but but Durant, Argentina wins against USA but but FIBA rules... smh
    I am consistent in my belief Pop is an average level at best coach these days who in past also cost Spurs a le benching Duncan at end and has not developed Spurs young talent. If he wins Gold it is only due to fact he has by far best the talent but if game close he may we’ll screw it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only because he is riding a hot Durant. No signs of great coaching. He wins gold give him credit but don't overly credit it to him - they were and are still heavily favored.
    Popovich is so hated by some on here that he could out dollar bills for some of people around here and would still be wronging people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am consistent in my belief Pop is an average level at best coach these days who in past also cost Spurs a le benching Duncan at end and has not developed Spurs young talent. If he wins Gold it is only due to fact he has by far best the talent but if game close he may we’ll screw it up
    dude is in finals, if he and Durant win they will deserve some credit.. as Larry Brown and tim deserved critics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popovich is so hated by some on here that he could out dollar bills for some of people around here and would still be wronging people.
    its their whole iden y. That and being anti-whatever other people post. If you say you like the color red, they’ll say red sucks and the color blue is better. Pea brain logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that was some block by Batum. Now to beat France. The US team is not off the woods yet. This team so far poses the best threat with their bigs. McGee needs to know how to stick with his guy and not get caught in a switch.

Happy also for France. I don’t like Doncic with his arrogance, but might just beat Patty and company for the bronze.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn straight, if Duncan was still around he would be tin' twenty spots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that was some block by Batum.
    Clean?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what superstars do... And it's not as if he's making bad shots or not playing defense. KD was the best player on the court.
    ballhogs miss most of their shots and continue to shoot anyways at the detriment of their team. KD put the team on his back and was on fire and had some good defensive stops. Give him his credit.
    similar arguments could have been made for lamarcus on the spurs

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop pretty much telling all the haters to off at this point.
    Oh really? Unless Durant got hot in the third, Aussie was cruising to a victory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets and thunder had Durant and couldn't do what pop has done with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3/10 a little LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I‘m pretty sure Giannis doesn’t play for Australia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its their whole iden y. That and being anti-whatever other people post. If you say you like the color red, they’ll say red sucks and the color blue is better. Pea brain logic.
    i also think that there's a faction of posters who hate on pop because his political views don't mesh with their own red, white and blue hypocrisies. they just use basketball as a front for their antipathy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD was great, he was playing the hardest out there, playing defense, blocking shots. But you have to give some to Pop. They were playing TEAM basketball. Look at the switches, the ball movement, even KD’s shots were not just ISO’s. And that in 2 weeks of preparation. Stop the hate, and give Pop his credit. No other USA Men’s Basketball practiced as hard. Again watching For Ball and Country, the underlying theme before was, “bring your ego with you.” Because with ALL the great players, Kobe, Carmelo, LeBron, CP3, Wade. It was easy to just let them loose and dominate. This year, with just KD as the only true 1st Tier Superstar, it’s crucial to play TEAM. 2 weeks? And 6 days before, Pop only had 7 players in his roster. Going against NBA players who’s been playing together longer. Give the credit where it’s due.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Aussies just had one really bad quarter and it cost them dearly. They also needed Patty to play better but he doesn't have it in him anymore.
    aussies had one really good quarter and thats it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD was great, he was playing the hardest out there, playing defense, blocking shots. But you have to give some to Pop. They were playing TEAM basketball. Look at the switches, the ball movement, even KD’s shots were not just ISO’s. And that in 2 weeks of preparation. Stop the hate, and give Pop his credit. No other USA Men’s Basketball practiced as hard. Again watching For Ball and Country, the underlying theme before was, “bring your ego with you.” Because with ALL the great players, Kobe, Carmelo, LeBron, CP3, Wade. It was easy to just let them loose and dominate. This year, with just KD as the only true 1st Tier Superstar, it’s crucial to play TEAM. 2 weeks? And 6 days before, Pop only had 7 players in his roster. Going against NBA players who’s been playing together longer. Give the credit where it’s due.
    in the first half it was almost entirely KD isos on offense and everybody else standing around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the first half it was almost entirely KD isos on offense and everybody else standing around
    You don't win on just offense. Did you see how they covered Patty? Switching like he was Curry out there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't win on just offense. Did you see how they covered Patty? Switching like he was Curry out there?
    Aus got whatever they wanted early... for the whole first quarter and half the second quarter. Patty was getting penetration against everybody they threw at him early. But yeah they clamped down near the end of the first half and the rest of the game

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, it's a wash, if they win in 13 they aren't winning in 14. I doubt they remake the offense the way they did that season if they were the champs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's a great coach but it's a lot of things. One he's a grumpy old man now and all that implies. Two, if anything maybe he's not as hungry to win as he used to be. But I don't think that applies to the effort he gives coaching, I'm sure he does what he can do. But I also think other coaches have probably evolved as well over the years. But if Pop had the great Spurs teams right now that he's had in the past I don't doubt that he could still make them look like all world teams.

Thread Information