Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, contracting Covid is not the same as testing positive. With how sensitive many of the tests are, the false positive rate is and has been nowhere near trivial.
    True. I'm not a doctor, but I also don't think they would have kept Paul out of multiple critical games for one false positive on a test.

Just saying...being vaccinated doesn't mean you are invincible. It just dramatically helps your chances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I'm not a doctor, but I also don't think they would have kept Paul out of multiple critical games for one false positive on a test.

Just saying...being vaccinated doesn't mean you are invincible. It just dramattically helps your chances.
    If you get vaccinated you can still contract the virus, but it'll keep you from developing any serious illness (or any symptoms 95% of the time). Problem is you can still spread it to other people, including those not vaccinated.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just saying...being vaccinated doesn't mean you are invincible. It just dramattically helps your chances.
    Fair enough.

It's possible that the NBA's protocols are just that strict and the importance of the games doesn't matter. I would actually give the league props if that's the case.

The opposite leads to the famous Tark quote "The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State two more years of probation."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean do people still get it if they’re vaccinated? Can I assume he’s not? I can’t really understand why people still won’t get vaccinated, especially if you’re going to be around people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No vaccine is 100% effective, but yes...people still need to go get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is going well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another wing/shooter?

How about like...a point guard?

Also, some unsubstantiated rumors that Love may be out as well. KJ may end up going to Tokyo after all just so they have enough warm bodies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another wing/shooter?

How about like...a point guard?

Also, some unsubstantiated rumors that Love may be out as well. KJ may end up going to Tokyo after all just so they have enough warm bodies.

This is my thought. They will surely have to call up an alternate now,KJ going to Japan baaaby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please tell me this is just fake news:

Trae Young got rejected for a spot.

Trae Young Has Honest Reaction To Latest Team USA Basketball News (thespun.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please tell me this is just fake news:

Trae Young got rejected for a spot.

Trae Young Has Honest Reaction To Latest Team USA Basketball News (thespun.com)
    apparently they are looking at tobias harris to replace beal. Not sure who replaces grant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently they are looking at tobias harris to replace beal. Not sure who replaces grant
    No i mean on the original selections.
    Trae rejected by Popped and Colangelold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No i mean on the original selections.
    Trae rejected by Popped and Colangelold.
    I saw one article that insinuated Trae had a falling out with Lloyd Pierce, who is one of the coaching assistants.

I'm all for team unity and what not, but that seems dumb to let petty differences keep you from recruiting one of the best available talents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is more true? Australia canceled the scrimmage to avoid embarrassing POp or that pop was scared of FiBA Patty and went full chicken ?.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Keldon will be #12 guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officially official. Big Body has made the USA Olympic Roster. Good for him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officially official. Big Body has made the USA Olympic Roster. Good for him tbh.

Good from a Spurs standpoint. Bad news for team USA as a whole...

This team will be lucky to medal at all at this rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hanging on for like 3 more years as a coach so you can get to the Olympics only to have it completely derailed by a global pandemic.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much... sad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Pop is getting killed on ESPN by Perkins - If Pop looses any games the press is going to come at him hard they not your NBA journalist so they don’t give a about Pop. And if Pop still continues to act like an arrogant ass they will crucify him in a heart beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Pop is getting killed on ESPN by Perkins - If Pop looses any games the press is going to come at him hard they not your NBA journalist so they don’t give a about Pop. And if Pop still continues to act like an arrogant ass they will crucify him in a heart beat.
    Who gives a what ESPN has to say?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a what ESPN has to say?
    to be more specific, who gives a what Perkins has to say...terrible take machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the first problem would be listening to any dumbass take Kendrick Perkins has to take. Dude can barely form a complete sentence.

Perkins was lucky to be in the backseat of one championship ride and wants to act like he knows better than one of the greatest coaches the NBA has ever seen. Calling him a poor-man's Stephen A. Smith would be an insult so SAS, and I don't even like SAS.

Even RJ and Nichols dog him regularly on The Jump because his "analysis" consists of trying to string together 6 words in a loud voice and acting like he is right all the time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team USA v Spain today. Last exhibition game before heading to Tokyo. I think we win by 10.

Thread Information