Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1532
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Duncan won 5 times with Sloan 2.0 and his system should solidify his Top 5 placement tbh
    Tbh. I've always said Pop held Tim back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because spacing with Poirier and Gobert was better?
    It's not the NBA, spacing doesn't matter as much. Defense does.
    Other countries don't have nearly the same depth of options and mostly have to resort to just playing their best talent, especially when the second biggest advantage they have is size (behind continuity).

It's basketball, spacing always matters a lot.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36% FG... XD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Jim is on the same boat as Poop. Both frauds who couldn't function without special treatment from nba refs Both exposed in the olympics.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what reporter will cause another meltdown from the fraud today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Jim is on the same boat as Poop. Both frauds who couldn't function without special treatment from nba refs Both exposed in the olympics.
    That's rich coming from a got Lakers fan. Hope you go down in flames like the rapists Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's rich coming from a got Lakers fan. Hope you go down in flames like the rapists Kobe.
    lol mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other countries don't have nearly the same depth of options and mostly have to resort to just playing their best talent, especially when the second biggest advantage they have is size (behind continuity).

It's basketball, spacing always matters a lot.
    3 players just flew in last night to join in, while France have been playing together for years. The lack of chemistry, both on offense and defense killed us, especially since this team only has KD as the only Tier 1 player. It would’ve make a difference, despite having less practice together, if they had Curry, Harden, LeBron, Kawhi, who can always carry the team.

I hope this leaves a bitter taste in their mouth and pushes them not to take any of the remaining games for granted, because teams will be gunning the USA team every time. If they had to lose, lose now and get it over with. Go USA Go!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor guy only had KD, Lillard, Tatum, Booker, Lavine, Holiday, Adebayo, Draymond to coach can't expect to beat Fournier and De Culo with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to make excuses, but I was watching the USA for ball and country do entary series and it’s such a shame that guys like Lebron, Harden, AD, Curry, etc don’t represent their country in the olympics… Guys like Jordan, Kobe, Barkey, the admiral, Scottie pippen wanted to show out during international play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to make excuses, but I was watching the USA for ball and country do entary series and it’s such a shame that guys like Lebron, Harden, AD, Curry, etc don’t represent their country in the olympics… Guys like Jordan, Kobe, Barkey, the admiral, Scottie pippen wanted to show out during international play.
    They'll all stand up and say Pop is great, they' d have loved to play for him, etc... then they won't when given a chance.

But I don't blame them. It's all marketing now and these guys don't need the world exposure like the people you mentioned. Lebron has gold medals already. A few are recovering from injury and have to think about their NBA careers. It's mostly about the fact that the RTOW is catching up and even taking over the NBA. Used to be that the best American NBA players were also the best in the Olympics. Not so much anymore, especially with how the game is played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nic Batum played more minutes than any player on team USA, and also had a better +/- than any of them.

Things don't look good for these guys. They underperform in warm up games, and Jrue Holiday still looks like their best player after no rest, a long transpacific flight, and no practice.

Crazy to think that Tomas Satoransky, Jan Vesely, and the Czech Republic team could potentially knock the USA out of medal contention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point it seems like it doesn’t matter who Team USA is playing against, theyre beating themselves.

there were rumors the select teams was blowing out the main team during scrimmages before Tokyo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this will be a wake up call for Pop and he’ll retire from the NBA for good. Probably wishful thinking but I can dream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this will be a wake up call for Pop and he’ll retire from the NBA for good. Probably wishful thinking but I can dream.
    He’s already gonna retire after the Olympics anyway no matter what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Sloan 2.0

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they will leave Pop in Japan?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Very selfish of Kirby to take his daughter down with him. If he wanted to explode in a ball of fire, he shoulda went himself instead of getting nine other people killed in his janky helicopter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World finding out what anybody with half a brain on this board has known for 5+ years

Already chortling France's balls with his defeatist at ude bull , so glad the old man is getting exposed on a global scale finally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime, Patty had 25 pts, 6 assists, 4 steals and 5/8 from the 3 to beat Nigeria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop likes chortling the balls of those who vanquish his poorly coached team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime, Patty had 25 pts, 6 assists, 4 steals and 5/8 from the 3 to beat Nigeria.
    Patty turns into Steph during the Olympics. It’s actually pretty impressive tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 players just flew in last night to join in, while France have been playing together for years. The lack of chemistry, both on offense and defense killed us, especially since this team only has KD as the only Tier 1 player. It would’ve make a difference, despite having less practice together, if they had Curry, Harden, LeBron, Kawhi, who can always carry the team.

I hope this leaves a bitter taste in their mouth and pushes them not to take any of the remaining games for granted, because teams will be gunning the USA team every time. If they had to lose, lose now and get it over with. Go USA Go!
    This is just not a good team they have already lost 3 times in the last few weeks. They are very beatable. If they win it will take a lot of clutch plays on both ends of the court. They are not good enough to dominate against the best countries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of any of those guys you mentioned but I'm also fair in my judgement of them. Lebron is 36 years old and guys you mentioned none of them were playing Olympics ball at the age of 36. Lebron has done his time with team USA by playing in two Olympics. AD is injury prone and made out of glass and he desperately needs the rest after not getting any last off season due to quick turn around time to start the season after the playoffs. Harden is the guy you can blast but I don't think he would be of any help in international play due to him being a ref reliant player and plus he's out of shape. Curry is a huge loss and you can criticize him for not playing since he's had a lot of rest the last few years due to the Warriors sucking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia beat Nigeria by 42, a team Poop lost to. Can USA even beat Czech Republic?

Thread Information