Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New phones are the biggest waste of money. Everyone wants to have the latest shiny new toy. But the hardware and software is pretty much the same as the model before. As long as you don't clutter up your phone with needless apps, that Iphone3 you had years ago will do the same stuff as your brand new $1000 Iphone 10. But you've now spent probably $5000 to have all of the latest versions.
    not i. i recently got an samsung A6 and it works fine for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody have experience with swappa?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New phones are the biggest waste of money. Everyone wants to have the latest shiny new toy. But the hardware and software is pretty much the same as the model before. As long as you don't clutter up your phone with needless apps, that Iphone3 you had years ago will do the same stuff as your brand new $1000 Iphone 10. But you've now spent probably $5000 to have all of the latest versions.
    How are you this cheap?

Also thinking older Iphones would still work at this stage. IOs 10 wont even work with newer models properly anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you this cheap?

Also thinking older Iphones would still work at this stage. IOs 10 wont even work with newer models properly anymore.
    huh? im still on my iphone 6 and it works just fine. main issue is memory, as mine was a lowly 16GB model

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh? im still on my iphone 6 and it works just fine. main issue is memory, as mine was a lowly 16GB model
    Had a 6S running on that IOS and had a plethrora of issues ranging from fast battery drain as well as not being allowed to download certain apps from the store because of incompatibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a 6S running on that IOS and had a plethrora of issues ranging from fast battery drain as well as not being allowed to download certain apps from the store because of incompatibility.
    ive never encountered that issue, but i'm not that app crazy. i always install the new ios as soon as available, mostly out of habit. but my phone performance feels just fine after 4+ years. i wont get a new phone till the wheels fall off tbh

calls/texts/emails make up of probably at least 85% of my cell phone usage

Thread Information