Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Neuro surgeon my ass...I knew he was a real ... this is insane...he's done.....at 14 you know better...just like Josh Duggar molesting his sisters when he was 14...

Transcript via Meet The Press:

CHUCK TODD: Do you think that people mistaken your soft-spokenness with a lack of energy?

DR. BEN CARSON: I think so. I have plenty of energy. But, you know, I am soft-spoken. I do have a tendency to be relaxed. I wasn’t always like that. There was a time when I was, you know, very volatile. But, you know, I changed.

CHUCK TODD: When was that?

DR. BEN CARSON: As a teenager. I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone. And, you know, fortunately, you know, my life has been changed. And I’m a very different person now.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/10/...ab-people.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Can I get some meme's up in this of Carson trying to stab a nikka and walking the streets with chains and bricks and hammers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    This here crazy as for real....and guilty of attempted murder... Donald Trump gonna eat this alive now...

I had real anger issues. I would just fly off the handle and really become quite irrational and try to hurt people with baseball bats, hammers, whatever. In this particular case, I happened to have a large camping knife. And, you know, one of my friends angered me. And I just lunged at his abdomen with the knife. Probably would have seriously injured or killed him, but he happened to have on a large metal belt buckle under his clothing, upon which the blade broke.

“And, of course, he fled in terror. But I was more horrified than he was, because I realized that I was trying to kill somebody over nothing — and that I would never realize my dreams of becoming a physician. And I would end up in jail, reform school, or the grave. And I just locked myself in the bathroom and started praying.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2521170/ben...jOSzoDumKcR.99
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 10-26-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    It's cool to bump your own thread five times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Most entertaining political saga ever…Trump has been a masterful troll…I bet he has a book in the making…”The art of the Troll”…

Trump…Jeb Bush can’t be President…He has no energy…Jeb has trouble getting out of bed in the morning…

Trump…Marco Rubio…Seems like a nice guy but lets be honest…He is young, inexperienced, He gets nervous and he sweats a lot…

As a prank, Trump’s campaign in October sent the youthful Rubio a CARE package containing a 24-bottle case of “Trump Ice Natural Spring Water” and two “Make America Great Again” towels. The joke was that Rubio sweats a lot and once got dry mouth delivering a Republican response to President Obama’s State of the Union address.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I am glad that Dr Ben Carson does not want to hit people in the head with a hammer anymore….

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I am glad that Dr Ben Carson does not want to hit people in the head with a hammer anymore….
    Don't you just hate when belt buckles get in the way when you try to stab people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    The morons at Stormfront are having a field day with this one...one of the first responses I read was: " well what do you expect he is a gorilla ass ."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So Ben Carson tried to stab someone while Obomber fire bombed a hospital in Kunduz.

yeah, this is such a non-story

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And some people want to trust him with the nuclear launch codes???

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blacks doing black things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    And some people want to trust him with the nuclear launch codes???
    This is just the surface...them clowns at Stormfront chronicling all his crazy ass violent ....dude used to straight wreck shop on white people allegedly. This is like Bill Cosby level of pot calling the kettle black

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    When i first read and heard him say this I laughed so ing hard...my stomach was hurting.. where is Wild Cobra and Cosmic and M>s now..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I will gut your mutha ing ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Interesting that he became a surgeon. Maybe cutting people open legally is therapeutic for him. But what happens when the craving comes back and he has no one to operate on?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Interesting that he became a surgeon. Maybe cutting people open legally is therapeutic for him. But what happens when the craving comes back and he has no one to operate on?
    Seems like he took a break from the stabbings to become intricately familiar with the human body.....now like the shining...He's back.......

Thread Information