Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Davis over anyone in the league not named Lebron. That includes KD.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I would still take Lillard over both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just to good,,,,Drummond 20/20 tonight beating the Bulls and the Pistons now 3-0,,,,you guys don't know talent for . A poor mans Deandre Jordan?,,,,LMAO. This kid is unstoppable,,,,,let me know when the Pelicans are 0-3 tomorrow night and Davis cant save them like Drummond did for Detroit tonight,,,,

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile, "Kevin Love with a unibrow" Anthony Davis, got ted on by Tobias Harris and his team is now 0-4 lmfao
    3/12, 8/10FT's, 2 TO, -2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile, "Kevin Love with a unibrow" Anthony Davis, got ted on by Tobias Harris and his team is now 0-4 lmfao
    3/12, 8/10FT's, 2 TO, -2
    Drummond has a better team tbf but Drummond is no doubt a better rebounder/defender. Drummond also has the better team atm so not going to overreact yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond has a better team tbf but Drummond is no doubt a better rebounder/defender. Drummond also has the better team atm so not going to overreact yet.
    Drummond stat pads the rebounds,

, but regardless he's still the better rebounder and defender. No one is making a big deal out of AD playing like steaming dog . Won't be too long until Davis plays a Greg Monroe or Kanter and has monster numbers, then everyone will overreact as usual tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond is still an ugly post player and creator(although he's posting well tonight), but he looks like SVG's new Howard, ing monster..

Hopefully he doesn't go the Dwight route and becomes a headcase/clashes with Van Gundy, tbh..Howard's post game sucks, but his biggest problem has always been his at ude/softness, hopefully Drummond has a different mindset, going forward..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 11-08-2015 at 11:21 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    29/27/3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lines he is putting up are ridiculous . Obviously it's early but he's averaging 20/20

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond is the baddest big man in the league and only 22,,,,and its not even close,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a beast, but would get exposed in the playoffs .. still fun to watch though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis isn't compared to this guy,,,,he is Shaq part 2 and only 22. He is gonna dominate the paint like never before,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis isn't compared to this guy,,,,he is Shaq part 2 and only 22. He is gonna dominate the paint like never before,,,,
    Shaq was just as physically dominant but way more skilled than Drummond. Just look at Shaq's passing vs Drummonds.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq was just as physically dominant but way more skilled than Drummond. Just look at Shaq's passing vs Drummonds.
    Shaq's passing was out of this world,,,,no doubt. But Drummond has all his dominance at his fingertips,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta ask,,,,are there still posters who would take Davis over Drummond?,,,,its no so clear cut anymore is it?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond is the baddest big man in the league and only 22,,,,and its not even close,,,,
    Great call, tbqh

Was never convinced by Davis

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great call, tbqh

Was never convinced by Davis
    Thank you, Yacht,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, those stat lines are scary. I actually wanted the Spurs to trade up in the draft Drummond was in and draft him. I also thought we should trade TP if that is what it took to get him. I thought he was going to be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I would still take Davis over Drummond. So would every owner, white coach, and GM in the NBA. Drummond can't be taken seriously until he converts his FTS at 50% rate. Put him in a playoff series against Pop and his fans would be commiting suicides...these regular season numbers put on an East side lottery team amount to . And he has a good, center friendly coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta ask,,,,are there still posters who would take Davis over Drummond?,,,,its no so clear cut anymore is it?,,,,
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has amazing touch around the basket for a guy as physically dominant as he is. If he can get his FT % up, he could Dwight 2.0.

Wonder what SVG is going to do about the PG spit when Brandon Jennings comes back though. Reggie obviously doesn't want to concede the starting spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Davis throws down a 43/10/5/4/3 like it ain't no thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's still davis of course. But those stats hasnt led to a lot of wins ... for either guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you mean "like it ain't no thing"

it was easily his best game of the year and by a significant margin

Thread Information