Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    12% from 3 point land. Question is, when will he stop? Christ.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    randle with a 1-5 shooting 1-4 ft 2reb 1ast 5TO and 5 fouls in 16 minutes with a -27+-
    2 rebounds from your starting PF, pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rondo for 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets..they could easily have 0-4 start with at Miami and vs OKC next..

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Rondo with a better 3 point % than Kome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are honoring the deadbeat dad at halftime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugliest uniform in the nba??

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Not watching the game but it looks like the Lakers went on a little run without Kobe, not surprised at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not watching the game but it looks like the Lakers went on a little run without Kobe, not surprised at all.
    they started being decent the moment the actual starters went in (nick young, lou williams, ryan kelly..)

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Giving up 130 points in regulation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving up 130 points in regulation
    80 pts in the paint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Not when they're gonna be jostling for playoff positioning while trying to rest guys. Only bright spot is two of them will be at home.

They also have the Dubs three times in that span too iirc.
    Teams can't be resting guys if they are jostling for playoff positioning. The team is 10 deep & Tim/Tony can rest against lotto teams b/c of the depth at the PF/PG position; Manu can also rest b/c Kyle can hold his own against lotto team rosters. Otherwise, Pop has to play the big boys against OKC/Dubs since it will be LMA's first ride at the rodeo

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Rubio and Rondo looking like Curry and Westbrook in these 2 games..
    Curry/Klay annihilated the Lakers backcourt w/o breaking a sweat during the last pre-season game & Barnes was looking like Durant out there too....that should have been a sign of things to come

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The kids young, give his shot a chance to develop. Kawhi couldn't hit the ing broad side of a barn when he first came in the league. .
    Kawhi shot 45% from 3 in the postseason & 37% in the regular season as a rookie. You might be confusing him w/ Tony Allen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams can't be resting guys if they are jostling for playoff positioning. The team is 10 deep & Tim/Tony can rest against lotto teams b/c of the depth at the PF/PG position; Manu can also rest b/c Kyle can hold his own against lotto team rosters. Otherwise, Pop has to play the big boys against OKC/Dubs since it will be LMA's first ride at the rodeo
    The problem with that logic is that the Spurs don't play many (if any) scrub teams down the stretch. Pop rests players regardless of if they're playing the Dubs/Meth or the Lkers of the league, and they have plenty of b2bs in March/April where they play a playoff team both nights. I'm not complaining too much because they have a pretty cupcake schedule overall, but thinking Pop will change his ways to get Aldridge acclimated that late into the season just isn't going to happen.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The problem with that logic is that the Spurs don't play many (if any) scrub teams down the stretch. Pop rests players regardless of if they're playing the Dubs/Meth or the Lkers of the league, and they have plenty of b2bs in March/April where they play a playoff team both nights. I'm not complaining too much because they have a pretty cupcake schedule overall, but thinking Pop will change his ways to get Aldridge acclimated that late into the season just isn't going to happen.
    Pop didn't even rest Tim/Manu much last season (which was strange) & played everyone except for ter b/c homecourt advantage was at stakes. I clearly remember everyone suiting up for the home/away b2b against the Rockets which concluded w/ Tim pinning Harden's potential game winner at the buzzer. Considering the lower amount of b2b this season & the fact LMA needs to get acclimated playing "big games" in a Spurs jersey I don't see why it would be any different than last season.

I do expect the Tim/Tony/Manu to rest against lotto teams post all-star break since Kawhi/LMA can take care of those games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop didn't even rest Tim/Manu much last season (which was strange) & played everyone except for ter b/c homecourt advantage was at stakes. I clearly remember everyone suiting up for the home/away b2b against the Rockets which concluded w/ Tim pinning Harden's potential game winner at the buzzer. Considering the lower amount of b2b this season & the fact LMA needs to get acclimated playing "big games" in a Spurs jersey I don't see why it would be any different than last season.

I do expect the Tim/Tony/Manu to rest against lotto teams post all-star break since Kawhi/LMA can take care of those games.
    Pop didn't rest them because he couldn't afford to. Splitter was injured, Parker became a s of himself, and Patty couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. This year will be different in that the Spurs have many of their big games in March/April rather than December (if a game can be called big in December), so by then the Spurs should have a great record so they can afford to drop some of those games. If not there will be trouble because I guarantee Pop will be resting players in some of those OKC/Dubs/LAC games.

Thread Information