Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I've become one of "them"? Please dude, I thought we were all adults here? I think you're dodgin' Dio. You mentioned the Bonfire as an insult, I don't care whether you meant differently or not, the fact remains the same that people died there and it's beyond classless to use it in this silly smackfest. When you mention the Aggie Bonfire, what do you think people are going to think of first? Students dying or beer cans?
    I guess I am one of them too. I didn't like the bonfire smack either and I root for Texas. I also get what Dr. Rich is saying. That is why I (and I am only speaking for myself) make it a point to say I am a Longhorn fan. I make the distinction because it would be uncool of me to claim I went to school there when I didn't.

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    dr rich how is mr dio a wannabe fan?
    we cant all be pompous doctors man
    if you posted more you would know we've killed this subject of fans who have never attended UT, i havent but i've lived in TEXAS, my whole life and have lived in Austin.
    cant be faded goes to ut and I know a load more about football/texas football than he ever will, so quit making sterotypes--without non alumni fans Texas wouldnt be where it is today
    I think what he is saying is that 9 out of 10 UT fans that make obnoxious assholes of themselves didn't even attend school there.

Rich and Smooth
    Post Count
    dr rich how is mr dio a wannabe fan?
    we cant all be pompous doctors man
    if you posted more you would know we've killed this subject of fans who have never attended UT, i havent but i've lived in TEXAS, my whole life and have lived in Austin.
    cant be faded goes to ut and I know a load more about football/texas football than he ever will, so quit making sterotypes--without non alumni fans Texas wouldnt be where it is today

and compared to other fans Texas doesnt have a "bad name" at all
    suck up to aggies if you would like, I like A&M, theyre actually my second favorite cf team, but im not going to buy in to the myth, that every recent year theyre "a sleeper" and the "wait for those redshirts", lets scoff Texas for not beating ou crap they always bring

and yeah there was alcohol at the bonfire, and i dont claim to know more than anyone else but i would be suprised if some people building/closely observing werent drinking, i would, but then again if a dumbass who wouldnt even have left New Orleans during a mandatory evacuation...
    Sorry, I didn't know I had post a lot to know what I am talking about. It fine and good to be a fan and not be an alumni. And it is pompous of you to assume that I feel that way.

What I don't agree with is being an ass when discussing tradition of a school that you have never attended. If you know some of the tradition surronding a particular school than fine but don't come in here representing UT and be a asshole.

BTW, I don't know what happened in your past but you definitely have some unresolve resentment/jealousy issues with people who have worked hard for where they have gotten in life. Before you go on about how I am a white man that grew up with a silve spoon in my mouth, I am white but I was brought up in a single parent household , and paid for and am still paying for my undergraduate and graduate education. Oh and I did drive an SUV for a little while

Rich and Smooth
    Post Count
    I think what he is saying is that 9 out of 10 UT fans that make obnoxious assholes of themselves didn't even attend school there.
    Oh I wouldn't say 9 out of ten, but more like every 2 out of 4 (mookie and dio)

Post Count
    Aggies drive Maroon Tahoes with "W" stickers on them...

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    I wish we could get a tenth of the tradition A&M has at State,

Post Count
    Aggies are Republican at least.

Actually, A&M has the largest student Democrat chapter in the US, or they did when I was there. They are politically active, at least.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mr. Dio is the exact type of horn wannabe fan
    HA! Wannabe fan, OK, if you say so sista. I'm a fan of UT athletics & you may cry hard over this but I will be tomorrow, and the day after, and the after despite Ass Frat kids like you.

Post Count
    Sorry, I didn't know I had post a lot to know what I am talking about. It fine and good to be a fan and not be an alumni. And it is pompous of you to assume that I feel that way.

What I don't agree with is being an ass when discussing tradition of a school that you have never attended. If you know some of the tradition surronding a particular school than fine but don't come in here representing UT and be a asshole.

BTW, I don't know what happened in your past but you definitely have some unresolve resentment/jealousy issues with people who have worked hard for where they have gotten in life. Before you go on about how I am a white man that grew up with a silve spoon in my mouth, I am white but I was brought up in a single parent household , and paid for and am still paying for my undergraduate and graduate education. Oh and I did drive an SUV for a little while
    Well congrats to you.
    The point Mookie was making was that it is Frat s like you bend over at any sign of confrontation & think UT can't have real fans & not the lame ass kids who pretend to be when UT is winning.
    I guess Dental School didn't have a course in common sense because you're an IDIOT.

Post Count
    I guess I am one of them too
    Probably, but M knows what I mean by one of them..Do you?

Post Count
    Oh, and if anyone was offended by my Bonfire post, then you're offended & big in' deal.
    Go back & READ my post before jumping on my crank. The post was about some gie kid who bragged about partying the day before a game @ 5p AND my reply was that if gie kids can't handle their aocohol then one of the great traditions of college football is gone because of them. Not me.
    So, if you have common sense & now know what I posted, congrats. If not, you twice & I'll say it again..Bonfire, Bonfire, Bonfire.
    There, does that mean I killed anyone or that I laughed at deaths of drunk kids, NO.
    I posted that IF gieHoopsFan kids could handle their alcohol this would've never happened. Brag about drinking & go crying when someone trumps you, just like an ag.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Probably, but M knows what I mean by one of them..Do you?
    I am not sure who them are....are them part of they and aren't all we us? :p

Post Count
    Too funny Mikey.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggies do seem to be a lot more defensive about people cracking on their school than Longhorns are. Maybe it's because so many people hate us and talk that we get used to it. Or that being in school in the most liberal major city in a conservative state teaches you to say it to what others think and say. I dunno.

This got me thinking about the thread last year when I said that Arkansas was a bigger rival to UT than Tech and it was like I spit on Red Raider Fan's mother. "How dare you not hate us? We despise you!"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "That's not fair...we want to be hated too!"

the funniest smack though was Mandy's "Tortilla Tech". My wife read that and almost shot coffee all over the screen. from the wife, Mandy.

Post Count
    "That's not fair...we want to be hated too!"

the funniest smack though was Mandy's "Tortilla Tech". My wife read that and almost shot coffee all over the screen. from the wife, Mandy.

Tortilla throwing dude...it was STRANGE yet funny. I think you can still buy Tortilla Tech tshirts (the tech logo made out of a tortilla) at some of the 5 dollar tshirt sales in College Station.

Dio, I'm not one of "them" or one of "those" or anything. I'm just me man.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Aggies do seem to be a lot more defensive about people cracking on their school than Longhorns are.
    I've got no problem with good smack talk. Too bad the best Dip Dio can do is his little " gie" cracks and pathetic smack about 12 kids dieing.

Dude is even talking to people who actually went to school in Austin. Gotta give him credit, he's taking P.O.S. wannabe fan to a whole new level.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Tortilla throwing dude...it was STRANGE yet funny. I think you can still buy Tortilla Tech tshirts (the tech logo made out of a tortilla) at some of the 5 dollar tshirt sales in College Station
    Might have to get one of those.

Rich and Smooth
    Post Count
    Mrs. Dio how old are you? Thanks for proving my point!! Grow up and get some class and come back when your mommy takes you out of time out and you talk smack with out having to resort to the only comeback you know.

Yes I went to UT and it was a great ins ution where not only did I learned to be a gentleman but I also learned respect and dignity, something you are truly lacking. Sorry, someone ed slapped you early in life and made you this way, but if you are going to come in here proclaiming to represent THE UNIVERISTY OF TEXAS LONGHORNS do it with some class, junior!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Well congrats to you.
    The point Mookie was making was that it is Frat s like you bend over at any sign of confrontation & think UT can't have real fans & not the lame ass kids who pretend to be when UT is winning.
    I guess Dental School didn't have a course in common sense because you're an IDIOT.

For someone who loves to castigate fans of other universites' teams for lacking class, you certainly know how to display it.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Mrs. Dio how old are you? Thanks for proving my point!! Grow up and get some class and come back when your mommy takes you out of time out and you talk smack with out having to resort to the only comeback you know.

Yes I went to UT and it was a great ins ution where not only did I learned to be a gentleman but I also learned respect and dignity, something you are truly lacking. Sorry, someone ed slapped you early in life and made you this way, but if you are going to come in here proclaiming to represent THE UNIVERISTY OF TEXAS LONGHORNS do it with some class, junior!
    Ouch.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I just read the Bonfire comment. Nice. Pure class, no doubt.

Don't worry Horns fans in the forum, Dio isn't regarded as one of you, at least in my book.

Post Count
    I've got no problem with good smack talk. Too bad the best Dip Dio can do is his little " gie" cracks and pathetic smack about 12 kids dieing.
    gieHoopsFan strikes again with a no brain typical comment.

I'm about your age dumbass & tell your of a woman to spit my in your mouth next time because I guess male DNA is the only thing that you shut your mouth for. Now get some class in your ass & learn to respect a man when speaks to you boy!

Ouch.
    I told you Mucus, you keep using those double headed dildoes from granny's closet & you'll feel it!

Don't worry Horns fans in the forum, Dio isn't regarded as one of you, at least in my book
    Your book?
    Is that Dumbass Digest?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    gieHoopsFan strikes again with a no brain typical comment.

I'm about your age dumbass & tell your of a woman to spit my in your mouth next time because I guess male DNA is the only thing that you shut your mouth for. Now get some class in your ass & learn to respect a man when speaks to you boy!

I told you Mucus, you keep using those double headed dildoes from granny's closet & you'll feel it!

Your book?
    Is that Dumbass Digest?

ROFLROFLROFL

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Brilliance. Pure brilliance.

Small wonder you find that not many treat you with respect in real life. Even Horn fans don't want to be associated with you. Poor bas .

Thread Information