Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    smart lady for fuccing with jones. i'm officially on her bandwagon.

Yeah me too..trynna see if she got some decent butt nakids I can jack too

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're arguing against yourself. If the women's division is so full of wet noodles, then it stands to reason that Ronda seems too dominant and when she comes up against someone who can keep her at distance it's going to present problems. She ran into those straight rights and it wore her down.
    She came up against the perfect fighter to take a dive against...a boxer who keeps her distance. I said that two weeks ago in the fight thread. All she had to do was stand right in front of her, get her ass kicked for a round and change and get ready for the rematch. Is there risk of her getting hurt? Perhaps...but there's that type of risk anytime you step into the ring. The potential payout on the rematch outweighs the risk of getting hurt.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Juancho, but you have to go back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She came up against the perfect fighter to take a dive against...a boxer who keeps her distance. I said that two weeks ago in the fight thread. All she had to do was stand right in front of her, get her ass kicked for a round and change and get ready for the rematch. Is there risk of her getting hurt? Perhaps...but there's that type of risk anytime you step into the ring. The potential payout on the rematch outweighs the risk of getting hurt.
    She didn't have the look of someone who just threw the fight. She was in tears in the end. It was sad.

I believe she got humbled in a hurry.

Losses happen. It doesn't have to be that she threw it. She got her ass kicked. End of story. Defeats happen.

Plus didn't she get her jaw broken? She's going to have to learn to chew again. Who would risk that type of punishment? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didn't have the look of someone who just threw the fight. She was in tears in the end. It was sad.

I believe she got humbled in a hurry.

Losses happen. It doesn't have to be that she threw it. She got her ass kicked. End of story. Defeats happen.

Plus didn't she get her jaw broken? She's going to have to learn to chew again. Who would risk that type of punishment? lol
    Fighters get injuries that prevent them from fighting all the time for just training. Again...it's a risk...but one that will pay off handsomely for her in the end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She couldn't takedown and pound or submit her opponent. When her go to strategy failed, she had no plan B and was forced to fight out of her element. Then she was picked apart by a better boxer. The end. Leave the tinfoil theories at the door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well whatever. women's fighting. Been saying that since Dana sold out and jumped on the bandwagon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Juancho, but you have to go back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She came up against the perfect fighter to take a dive against...

...hey potato head.... she took a dive alright...face straight to da pavement...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

She still couldn't hit a dead cow slab at that pace is it called re ed shadow boxing 101

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAMMA
    UFCuck

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So since Holm decimated the supposed "baddest woman to ever walk the earth" does this mean Holm now takes that le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So since Holm decimated the supposed "baddest woman to ever walk the earth" does this mean Holm now takes that le?
    Yes, that's how it works.

Although,idk, the other lighter division champ is pretty good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fastest female ever couldn't beat a decent HS boy sprinter. Think of a female fullback at any level.

All this talk of a woman fighting a man is beyond stupid. Mayweather would walk right thru Holm/Rousey. Way WAYYYYYY too strong.

Serena Williams would get destroyed by the guy ranked 200 in the world.

And, don't act stupid over "a" loss, ok rookies? Rousey made a huge tactical error and it was obviuous, she's not going to try that again.

No woman has ever ran a 100m in less than 10.60 (forget that 10.49 it was wind aided). The HS boys 100m record is ...10.00. That is a mile in a 100m.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-20-2015 at 01:01 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...Rousey

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro..there are posters here and around the internet that actually believed she could beat the GOAT boxer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro..there are posters here and around the internet that actually believed she could beat the GOAT boxer
    No one is that stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably the same people who thought the roided up pinoy had a chance

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lost to an actual woman AGAIN
    This transves e being the official cash-cow of MMGay

Thread Information