Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Can't that

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Someone jog my memory real quick: did Scam Newton even make the playoffs this year?

Benched

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dodgers splits with his beard public official. got the publicity she wanted and now maybe he can elevate his game back to where it was before he repressed his sexal proclivities...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dodgers splits with his beard public official. got the publicity she wanted and now maybe he can elevate his game back to where it was before he repressed his sexal proclivities...
    Has Scam learned to read a defense yet?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    olivia was a liberal feminazi piece of that succeeded into turning rodgers into a progressivist sissy. All the packers fans up in suburban wisconsin who turned the state red probably don't want to hear that.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    rofl so many nicknames in this thread. It's like a Fabbs wet dream

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    favre was better tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    two home games against Russell Wilson

Aaron Rodgers will end his career as a Mount Rushmore of QB's candidate, the guy is fantastic.

Look at a QB's body of work, don't look at...a...game, ya look at seasons.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Im in Asia, but saw chunks of the second half. Rodgers was absolute trash in the second half, and forced his weak Defense on the field again and again. He gets no pass for this one.

Im in Asia, but saw chunks of the second half. Rodgers was absolute trash in the second half, and forced his weak Defense on the field again and again. He gets no pass for this one.
    And that's how it should be, the thing is all of them have those games. There has never been any QB who didn't have bad games. It happens to everyone.

Brett Favre has had a six INT game.

www.boston.com

Tom Brady on his 4-INT day. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Quarterback Tom Brady threw four interceptions in Sunday's 34-31 loss to the Bills, matching his regular-season total from all of 2010, matching his career high. The last time Brady threw four interceptions in a game was 2006 against the Colts.Sep 25, 2011

The great Joe Montana was benched in a playoff game he was sucking that hard.

People watch a game and get silly with it, these guys play 16 games in a season, don't get too anything over one or a few, it's all about how the season goes.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-16-2018 at 02:34 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    with today's rules Favre would be close to 50 TDs a season. Favre would have made that 3rd and 2 throw to win the game, he was more clutch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He made some awful throws and seemed like he was locked in on one target instead of going through his reads. There were a few times that Jones was wide open as a check down option with plenty or space to run.
    But Rodgers didn't even give him a look.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    with today's rules Favre would be close to 50 TDs a season. Favre would have made that 3rd and 2 throw to win the game, he was more clutch
    There's also a good chance that he throws an interception after he gets them in FG range though.

Rodgers is clearly on the decline, it's been evident all year, he can't carry a team like he used to, looks like Lakers LeBron..he needs a scheme to make him look better like the other old guys playing at a high level..doesn't change his peak ability, though..

I've never understood the QB vs. QB matchup arguments they don't play against each other on the field..and who made that list? Brady and Wilson are the only actual elite QBs there..Goff, Ryan, Luck, Cam? Wtf?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers is clearly on the decline, it's been evident all year, he can't carry a team like he used to, looks like Lakers LeBron..he needs a scheme to make him look better like the other old guys playing at a high level..doesn't change his peak ability, though..

I've never understood the QB vs. QB matchup arguments they don't play against each other on the field..and who made that list? Brady and Wilson are the only actual elite QBs there..Goff, Ryan, Luck, Cam? Wtf?
    Brees is the best QB in the world right now (above Brady), and legacy wise -- he'll be in the same tier as Peyton Manning and above the Marino's, Favre and Rodgers tier, if he wins his 2nd ring this year.

can't argue with 78% completion rate, the most passing yards in the league, the fewest interceptions (only 1!), best TD-INT ratio (by far), and fewest sacks taken. Breesus >>>>>

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's also a good chance that he throws an interception after he gets them in FG range though.
    I love how it was the resident Saints fan who made this reply

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    two home games against Russell Wilson
    that's a bull subjective stat though... what defines "elite QB". They conveniently left out the time he beat Wentz. Also, Dak Prescott was considered elite in 2016, but not anymore. There's other examples as well.

Brees is the best QB in the world right now (above Brady), and legacy wise -- he'll be in the same tier as Peyton Manning and above the Marino's, Favre and Rodgers tier, if he wins his 2nd ring this year.

can't argue with 78% completion rate, the most passing yards in the league, the fewest interceptions (only 1!), best TD-INT ratio (by far), and fewest sacks taken. Breesus >>>>>
    These QBs are all on the same level, the only difference between them is luck, scheme and the defenses they had..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brees being better legacy wise than Brady.

Thread Information