Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

dodgers
    the luck thread and this thread. you're on a roll today.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Dodgers

Kawhitstorm

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Probably my fault for never paying too much attention to Packers games but I never understood all the hype surrounding this guy.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

I mean tbh the talent on offense is pretty mediocre to bad. Going up against the monstrous 49ers defense was always gonna be a raping. Not even Mahomes would look good with Adams as his best receiver

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    career playoff choker

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I mean tbh the talent on offense is pretty mediocre to bad. Going up against the monstrous 49ers defense was always gonna be a raping. Not even Mahomes would look good with Adams as his best receiver
    Ugh please. He choked with prime Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb on the roster along with Adams. He choked with Nelson, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones and Jermichael HOFinley. He choked with a 15-1 team and home field advantage. He's a career playoff choker, that's it and that's all.

Ugh please. He choked with prime Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb on the roster along with Adams. He choked with Nelson, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones and Jermichael HOFinley. He choked with a 15-1 team and home field advantage. He's a career playoff choker, that's it and that's all.
    I don't know that giants defense was as good as this 49ers defense, probably better. He really didn't have much time to throw in that game either iirc. He's just ran into better teams with better coaching, with fluke plays going against him in 2014. Great players can't over come bad coaching, you know tbh...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I mean. Rodgers hasn’t been terrible in fairness. The defense can’t ing stop Mostert from killing then.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

got damn

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Probably my fault for never paying too much attention to Packers games but I never understood all the hype surrounding this guy.
    Were you watching football from ~2008 through 2015?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Were you watching football from ~2008 through 2015?
    About that time is when Vick was suspended for dog fighting so, yeah, I didn't watch as much NFL during that time. That definitely made miss a lot of Rodger's prime. But, even though I wasn't watching as many games as normal, I still watched some and caught some GB ones (mostly playoffs games) and I never had the luck of watching a game that made go "damn, that Rodgers dude is special". I did miss his SB run, so there's that. Like I said: probably (likely) my fault. I can still check the stats though (which I already did), and they don't scream "GOAT level" either, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    About that time is when Vick was suspended for dog fighting so, yeah, I didn't watch as much NFL during that time. That definitely made miss a lot of Rodger's prime. But, even though I wasn't watching as many games as normal, I still watched some and caught some GB ones (mostly playoffs games) and I never had the luck of watching a game that made go "damn, that Rodgers dude is special". I did miss his SB run, so there's that. Like I said: probably (likely) my fault. I can still check the stats though (which I already did), and they don't scream "GOAT level" either, tbh.
    Vick was back in 2010, when he had that extremely overrated season the jig QB slurpers still masterbait to to this day.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I still rather face Brees on neutral field and team

Elway vs Rodgers. I think that is generational. But right now Rodgers needs some late career victories to raise career

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    1. Brady
    2. Peyton
    3. Rodgers
    4. Brees

2nd Tier
    A. Ben
    B. Wilson
    C. Eli
    D. Mahomes
    E. Rivers

Quarterback Golden Era

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah go yourself Andy, you were calling him the GOAT last year. Your opinions flip flop nonstop.

No mccarthy to blame this go around.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's way past his prime but the front office have done a terrible job of not recognizing that and thinking that he just throw him out there and it's enough.
    On paper, he's got more talented skill players around him than Brady but they for some reason, their play calling doesn't really fool anyone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Brady
    2. Peyton
    3. Rodgers
    4. Brees

2nd Tier
    A. Ben
    B. Wilson
    C. Eli
    D. Mahomes
    E. Rivers

Quarterback Golden Era
    WTF? Peyton's last snap and Mahomes' first were like 3 years apart.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Vick was back in 2010, when he had that extremely overrated season the jig QB slurpers still masterbait to to this day.
    Yeah, and in each one and done of Vick and the Eagles I stopped watching the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah go yourself Andy, you were calling him the GOAT last year. Your opinions flip flop nonstop.
    It was a good jinx. Heck, it got their coach to the Cowboys and therefore got The Bot out.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Even though I did a lot of Rodgers scoffing in the NFCCG thread (mainly at CN calling him the "GOAT") there's no denying he was a special talent. As spurraider said, when you combine accuracy, arm strength, and mobility he may be the most "talented" quarterback to ever play the game. There was a small window in 2011 or so when he played the QB position at a higher level than I have personally seen in 20 years of watching football. His MVP season was special to watch. However he doesn't have the sustained excellence in the playoffs or against elite teams to be in consideration of the "GOAT" over Brady. It's really that simple to me imo. He's a surefire HOF'er and right there in the class of Marino, Peyton, Brees, etc.

It's one thing to be more talented and another to be the better player. I always thought KG was more talented than Duncan, but everyone knows who the better player was

Dodgers

Kawhitstorm

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Just read your sig, who were you trying to troll with that? Hopefully not me, tbh.

Thread Information